Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... (676 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Some one pls tell me how remove or change that sentence am a Christian for Christ sake I have tried to deactivate the account pls good Nairalander just help me out

Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Pls mail the supermods... Next time dont satisfy ur curiosity by accepting to join the muslim section...

1 Like

Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by circuit101: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Just don't visit d place or comment for like a week or so,and it will b removed automatically.
Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by whirlwind7(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2016
circuit101:
Just don't visit d place or comment for like a week or so,and it will b removed automatically.

cheesy. I don't know how true your statement is, but what I find funny is how someone who disagrees with that statement will still go ahead and click on "yes", after you are informed it will appear on your profile.

Why can't the same proclamation be made on the Christianity section?
Just shows you how a group can be so intolerant.

1 Like

Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by circuit101: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2016
whirlwind7:

cheesy. I don't know how true your statement is, but what I find funny is how someone who disagrees with that statement will still go ahead and click on "yes", after you are informed it will appear on your profile.

Why can't the same proclamation be made on the Christianity section?
Just shows you how a group can be so intolerant.
lol,u might tink like that because u are already aware of it,someone that hasn't visited the section before and didnt no about d oat is likely to click yes without even reading thinking its one of seun's rules or so..
Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
circuit101:

Okk thanks I pray it work.
Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by udatso: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
ijesuoboikxp1:

Okk thanks I pray it work.
It works. Check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3148790/im-not-muslim#46329860
Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Thanks @ udatso

1 Like

Re: How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... by udatso: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2016
ijesuoboikxp1:
Thanks @ udatso
You welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

FBI Discontinues Surveillance Of Muslim Americans After Completing 15-year / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Are You Aware That Genuine Spiritual Power Rules Spiritually And Physicaly?check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.