Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department (18951 Views)

Adult Education: I Am Still Proud Of My Department Despite The Negative Comments / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by frankandy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] shocked[center][/center]What
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just take a look at a departmental building. So wack!
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Areaboyfriend(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Judging from the environment, it's high time they built another structure for our future Florence Nightingales... Advice: If you already applied to AAU college of nursing especially the Direct Entry applicants, please do the needful now in order to avoid stories.
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by lacasera14(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
yungest:
see the bush were person Dept da...Na wa o
as in eh, wan be like my grandmother kitchen for village. this school suppose be technical college oh
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Lamor(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
akatonero:
I think they have refuse to allow someone to graduate grin grin grin
Lol..u Sabi am well.could be a case of a frustrated Extension student.
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Marthaodion(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:
better
let them build better one there, that one is too old is better they burn it down than for it to collapse on students.

Na wa for you ooh, must you comment. Even if the building is old, is that the best way to move for a new one.
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by ritababe(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Marthaodion:

Na wa for you ooh, must you comment. Even if the building is old, is that the best way to move for a new one.

yes
in Nigeria if something no happen they won't do anything or u want make e collapse for student head?
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by yungest(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
lacasera14:
as in eh, wan be like my grandmother kitchen for village. this school suppose be technical college oh
same students go come dae Mk noise for my ear Da shout "AAU".....
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by petrov10: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
now what happnd?

200L probating students burnt down the dpt

it is on record that AAU admits students way above required standard. and this gives rise to over population in the dept

whereby the required number of students to be indexed in 300L is 50. but here we have about 200 students in 200L. after selecting the best 50 which includes those with no carry overs, those with just one carry overs till the numbers 50 is met

now remaining students spill over to the lower class and writ the courses they failed. ( now we have abot 150 probating student + 200 semester students in one class. out this they 50

they even asked some of the probating students to withdraw from the program . it didn't go down well with some some student so they burnt the deptt

1 Like

Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by petrov10: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
yungest:
see the bush were person Dept da...Na wa o
pls re edit ur post on the first stage... with mine
thanks
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by yungest(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
petrov10:
pls re edit ur post on the first stage... with mine
thanks
don't understand
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by theshaderoom: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Quelme:
can't really tell for sure if it is an arson... Still waiting to hear from the authorities.

Lol, are u the school public relations person? We both know who did it and why... most probably by students and reason being due to unsatisfactory results as is always the case
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by theshaderoom: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
akatonero:
I think they have refuse to allow someone to graduate grin grin grin

Lol. Exactly, or they refused to let some students proceed to the next level.. they are always repeating students in aau nursing becos they don't have accreditation
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by chelseabmw(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lol I graduated from this university way back
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by charley94: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
AAU always in the news for bad reasons

1 Like

Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Quelme: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
theshaderoom:

Lol, are u the school public relations person? We both know who did it and why... most probably by students and reason being due to unsatisfactory results as is always the case
u can't be too sure of that brother...
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Quelme: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
petrov10:
now what happnd?

200L probating students burnt down the dpt

it is on record that AAU admits students way above required standard. and this gives rise to over population in the dept

whereby the required number of students to be indexed in 300L is 50. but here we have about 200 students in 200L. after selecting the best 50 which includes those with no carry overs, those with just one carry overs till the numbers 50 is met

now remaining students spill over to the lower class and writ the courses they failed. ( now we have abot 150 probating student + 200 semester students in one class. out this they 50

they even asked some of the probating students to withdraw from the program . it didn't go down well with some some student so they burnt the deptt
are u a nursing student.?
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by petrov10: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Quelme:
yes I'm in uniben thou but I have guys in aau
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Theoflux(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wetin happen b4 e burn??
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by FabioPeter: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
This school is a problem. It's better as an animal farm.
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by petrov10: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Quelme:
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Nathkem01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=CyberEBOLA post=46321149]DID IT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE?[/quote
See Question undecided[quote author=CyberEBOLA post=46321149]DID IT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE?[/quote
See Question
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by Quelme: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
petrov10:
okay... U are mouthed.
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by mikeyung71(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Some students happiness! Lol
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by petrov10: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Quelme:
okay... U are mouthed.
lol no ooo
Re: Fire At AAU, Ekpoma Nursing Department by hiphensales: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
what a tragedy!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / Senate Approves Establishment Of Six New Law School Campuses / Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.