Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching (28235 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
Who is it all about.

Supporting and voting my contestant, refiner, for miss Nairaland 2016.

You remember a day I mentioned lot of monikers on a thread and you quoted it? she is the op of that thread.
you can check her out bro,
www.nairaland.com/refiner

Hoping on you bro!
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Supporting and voting my contestant, refiner, for miss Nairaland 2016.

You remember a day I mentioned lot of monikers on a thread and you quoted it? she is the op of that thread.
you can check her out bro,
www.nairaland.com/refiner

Hoping on you bro!
I'll vote for her.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
I'll vote for her.

Lol, you don they form dangote for me again? God make do your own go also do my own. lol
Bro, please can I add you as a member of our campaign team for her? *wink*
Thanks alot bro, you re a man!
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by thaoriginator: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shemelful Timi, Dan kolo.. How the hell will he honour the inviting knowing well that his own brother who serve for 6 years couldn't start the clean up of his own region. His own people.. He feeling shame to come and perform cos it's a Hausa man, a fulani cattle rearer that is doing it..

Shame to Jonathan

Shame to NDA

Shame to PDP

Shame to the Wailers

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Codes151(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
How much u na do waste already!? Clean up? Or to party?
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by thugthang(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
ogmask:
These commentus for this thread na offline ooo. Thread say timi and amina couldn't jive, una dey here dey squeeze boby. Konji na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ijebu2020: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nawa for Nairaland oooo.. your president get ear problems unna self come get serious eyes problems aaaa hw Timi Dakolo and Ogoni clean up matter take turn to breasts and water boobs......wel na small small madness dey start ooo
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by 9jatriot(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
I had the same problem as you guys. I did not see the correlation until I went to the blog that has the news, still did not see anything but behold, at the bottom of the page was the answer.

Nairaland na real comic centre I tell u.
ijebu2020:
Nawa for Nairaland oooo.. your president get ear problems unna self come get serious eyes problems aaaa hw Timi Dakolo and Ogoni clean up matter take turn to breasts and water boobs......wel na small small madness dey start ooo
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by lacasera14(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
He should gerrout what is he even singing sef, rubbish with that his rabbit face.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, you don they form dangote for me again?
God make do your own go also do my own. lol

Bro, please can I add you as a member of our campaign team for her? *wink*

Thanks alot bro, you re a man!
I've never involved myself in this. What benefit do I derive from being on her campaign team and what do I stand to get if eventually she wins.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by kenoz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
I've never involved myself in this. What benefit do I derive from being on her campaign team and what do I stand to get if eventually she wins.

Lol, this man, as you wealthy reach you still they ask for benefit from poor masses?

can we have a private chat?
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, this man, as you wealthy reach you still they ask for benefit from poor masses?

can we have a private chat?
No problems bro, I'll send you a PM
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
No problems bro, I'll send you a PM

cool bro, would have preferred bbm though.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

cool bro, would have preferred bbm though.
I don't have BBM. If it's okay by you, we can manage facebook.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
I don't have BBM. If it's okay by you, we can manage facebook.

Lol, I'm so OK with Fb.
Fb Name - ****

Please remove my name when quoting, thanks and waiting for your Fb frnd request.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, I'm so OK with Fb.
Two likely profile of your name came up and I dont know which is which... U can modify your comment to remove your fbk id
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
Two likely profile of your name came up and I dont know which is which... U can modify your comment to remove your fbk id

The one with an ox blood blaizer, a glass, stud and in an office.

Sure, i have modified it, thanks.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

The one with an ox blood blaizer, a glass, stud and in an office.
Sure, i have modified it, thanks.
request and first message sent.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hi pretty miss! *wink* @chinny5
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
request and first message sent.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by olajizz01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Some regions are useless,they are sad because they are cleaning the mess on their land in which their ogogoro son cant clean.Bunch of tribalist.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by JENNYC(f): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
na by force (in funke akindele's voice)
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by vandersave: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
inme:
He knows it's s scam.

Like the second Niger bridge GEJ built in the south East?
shiooorrrr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Steps Out In Pink And Jerry Curls / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. / Mercy, Frodd, Tochi And Nkechi Blessing Stun At Mc Galaxy Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.