Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching (28237 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abi na Timi refuse to press amina's boobs?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by tushburg(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by hazyfm: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
are we reading Ogoni clean-up post or pure water boobs? or there is a mix-up

Hey bro!
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by druboon404: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Copied!..
So.... You ask, Why can't he treat it here? Aren't there Nigerian doctors who can treat him?
But you forget 2 Nigerian doctors treated him already and made the recommendation to seek further evaluation
themselves.
Again you ask: Why travel abroad after budgeting almost
N4bn for state house clinic?But you forget "budgeted" isn't same as "spent". So please,find out if the money budgeted has been released and spent before making that claim.
Still, you ask; Is it not just an ordinary ear infection?
But you forget that MENIERE DISEASE is not just your
everyday ear infection. Read up on it. Google is your friend.
Finally, you ask; Why did he choose to cancel local trips but decided to go on this one?
But let me ask you too.Is it your vacation?

Wailing wailers,oya food don done ooooo

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by DICKtator: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cynthia Morgan is a Cowgirl with that nosering

And you know how to milk a cow?

Don't ya?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by zainabxel(f): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
wetin concern this topic with boobs squeezing?
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by jojothaiv(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
druboon404:
Copied!..
So.... You ask, Why can't he treat it here? Aren't there Nigerian doctors who can treat him?
But you forget 2 Nigerian doctors treated him already and made the recommendation to seek further evaluation
themselves.
Again you ask: Why travel abroad after budgeting almost
N4bn for state house clinic?But you forget "budgeted" isn't same as "spent". So please,find out if the money budgeted has been released and spent before making that claim.
Still, you ask; Is it not just an ordinary ear infection?
But you forget that MENIERE DISEASE is not just your
everyday ear infection. Read up on it. Google is your friend.
Finally, you ask; Why did he choose to cancel local trips but decided to go on this one?
But let me ask you too.Is it your vacation?

Wailing wailers,oya food don done ooooo
No be small thing....

So some of una still call people wailers, hailers or inhalers...

Well, una matter no be here again...
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by passionate88: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Maybe he is one of the avengers and an enemy to his own people.
He was just angry succor was coming for his people, what they have craved for since time immemorial.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by generalstone(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCow:

are You sure You are on this thread

I guess they miss road
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lalasticlala why u like boobs like this..u don carry the pure water boobs presser comments give timi dakolo thread grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hey bro!
I dey o
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by VictorRomanov: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCow:

are You sure You are on this thread

I was wondering the same thing. How come the first 3 or 4 posters are talking about Boobs squeezing? Including one who once said men have cesspits as minds.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
passionate88:
*wink*
Your dp, you aren't serious I swear. lol Damn hilarious!
Good day bro!
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by KenModi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
papawemba:
Confusion everywhere in this country. Thread topic is about Timi and Madam Minister but thirsty ni.g.a.z are commenting about squeezing of boobs.

PMB has ear problem... his citizens have eye, understanding, brain and comprehension problems. ogaoooo!

Abi Seun do dey do wuruwuru like Alaba boys where you buy a comedy-titled dvd but when you reach house to play the thing only to see mojo inside.

My broda d tin tire me ooo.

Enta thread to read about Timi Dakolo and Niger Delta Avengers only to dey read about "pressing of boobs".

Had to reload d page to be sure....but still d boobs comments no commot

Lalalasticlala, are you sleeping?!

Abi na wen dem go talk say Timi Dakolo press Amina Mohammed boobs u go wake up?!! angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by KenModi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
papawemba:
Confusion everywhere in this country. Thread topic is about Timi and Madam Minister but thirsty ni.g.a.z are commenting about squeezing of boobs.

PMB has ear problem... his citizens have eye, understanding, brain and comprehension problems. ogaoooo!

Abi Seun do dey do wuruwuru like Alaba boys where you buy a comedy-titled dvd but when you reach house to play the thing only to see mojo inside.

My broda d tin tire me ooo.

Enta thread to read abt Timi Dakolo and Niger Delta Avengers only to dey see "pressing of boobs" everywhere.

Had to reload the page but still d boobs comments no comot.

Lalalasticlala are you sleeping?!

Abi na wen dem go talk say Timi Dakolo press Amina Mohammed boobs u go wake up?!! angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by nairalandankrah: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
glad he distanced himself from the greek gift of the tinubu led apc buha dictatoritarian gvt..wise move, and it shows he reads the news and understands..amina should be warned,any attempt to tarnish our son's image will not be taken lightly

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by richidinho(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2016

Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
I dey o

You this old man, you go they form dangote for me abi? lol Have mentioned you countless times but you always ended up ignoring them.
I be get one babe make I was give you, I nor go give you again. *tongue_out*
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by 9jatatafo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Timi is a true son of the soil. Madam minister nor be by force to perform
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by nairalandankrah: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
passionate88:
this loloba boy abi you miss road??
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

You this old man, you go they form dangote for me abi? lol
Have mentioned you countless times but you always ended up ignoring them.

I be get one babe make I was give you, I nor go give you again. *tongue_out*
Ha a! see as u cum dex para. No vex abeg. Just busy, that's why. Hw me ajepako go dey form Dangote.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by druboon404: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
jojothaiv:
No be small thing....
So some of una still call people wailers, hailers or inhalers...
Well, una matter no be here again...
Why are you so Pained?
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Yinkatolu: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Igboro ti daru grin grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by daveyjay(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
niceprof:
Madam he has the right to choose what to do and not to do and his opinion should be respected.

Calling him out on twitter is so childish

From what was posted, she never trampled on the riqht U referrinq to after all she never forced him to perform, also she isn't callinq him public...since when did it become a crime for her to express her wishes on twitter??!
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by jojothaiv(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
druboon404:
Why are you so Pained?
Pained...
Timi Dakolo refused to perform at Ogoni clean up launching...
That's the news...
Ramadan Kareem...
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
Ha a! see as u cum dex para. No vex abeg. Just busy, that's why. Hw me ajepako go dey form Dangote.

Hahahahaha, a whole you ajepako? bro abeg tell me something else jor.

Bro, what do you think about my signature?
would be lovely to also have it in yours.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by druboon404: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
jojothaiv:
Pained...
Timi Dakolo refused to perform at Ogoni clean up launching...
That's the news...
Ramadan Kareem...
You haven't answered my question..why are you so pained?
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by ikbnice(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahaha, a whole you ajepako? bro abeg tell me something else jor.
Bro, what do you think about my signature? would be lovely to also have it in yours.
Who is it all about.
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by neonly: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
I bleam buhari heart for dis
My listening to d people
Re: Timi Dakolo Refuses To Perform At Ogoni Clean Up Launching by neonly: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
I bleam buhari ear for dis
My listening to d people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. / Mercy, Frodd, Tochi And Nkechi Blessing Stun At Mc Galaxy Birthday Party / Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.