Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Today Is C.m.s Grammar School Founders Day. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today Is C.m.s Grammar School Founders Day. (1222 Views)

10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / Chude Girls Grammar School On Fire In Sapele, Delta (Photos) / Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is C.m.s Grammar School Founders Day. by ahamonyeka(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Hello to all nairalanders ,

Today is cms grammar school founders day the first grammar school in Nigeria and is located in bariga lagos.it was found on the 6th of June 1846 by the missionaries.

Am happy to have passed out through the school.

If you pass through cms grammarschool hit like and if you like the school hit share.

Up school! All boys
Re: Today Is C.m.s Grammar School Founders Day. by DeanBaucom: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Now I will now that 6th of June is historical day in Nigeria. So how do you all celebrate this day? I believe all students complete some grammar tests or even complete custom essay and if your work doesn't contain grammar mistakes and well written then you receive some presents for it, don't you? smiley
Re: Today Is C.m.s Grammar School Founders Day. by Jacob21: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Happy founders day of the C.m.s Grammar School. I wish they will do more better in future. I am recommending [url]rushxessay[/url] for all of the teachers and students to get help for any kinds of academic writing. SO they can save their valuable times and spend more time for education purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Register For The New York Film Academy IN Africa / Top Five Churches With Largest Universities In The World Revealed [see List] / ndu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.