Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison (1247 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison by Kyliegame: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Actress and former AGN president Ibinabo Fiberisima, seems to be getting her groove back, she shared a happy photo of herself on Instagram and its the first photo she has shared since leaving prison.

Ibinabo Fiberisima wasconvicted for the murder of one Dr Giwa in a hit and run case and was given 5 years jail term, but she appealed and was granted bail back in April. She shared the photo with the caption

"I am still me. Thank you Lord".

Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison by Kyliegame: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison by ikbnice(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
and the doctor died!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison by Untainted007: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2016
So what should we do now? blame her for eventually winning the case or blame her for snapping picture. Abeg face your work Mr blogger
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Untainted007:
So what should we do now? blame her for eventually winning the case or blame her for snapping picture. Abeg face your work Mr blogger

Dey tin tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison by waxxydude: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2016
And the dead doc family is somewhere writhing in pain.
Fvck the judiciary.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Shares Her First Photo Since Leaving Prison by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri 30th Birthday Party / Curvy Actress Dayo Amusa Stuns In New Spa Shoot [PICS] / Happy Birthday To ME Princeakins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.