Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out (3939 Views)

How Suswam Betrayed Me – Benue Gov-elect, Dr Ortom / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by mccloud224(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2009
@Topic

At the rate at which kidnappings and robberies are happening in this country, i wonder where we will be in 5 years from now.I'm pretty sure the PDP camp will be a little shaky right now coz 9ja youths seem to have swallowed enough.All that military and police oppression won't hold much sway in the 2011 elections especially in the east where banks have gone on "strike" until further notice.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by otokx(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2009
How do you mean "banks" have gone on strike?
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by mccloud224(m): 1:21am On Aug 27, 2009
@otokx

That means banks in Awka have closed up services to the public until further notice due to the incessant robbery attacks.You can dig up more info on this website : http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/aug/26/national-26-08-2009-007.htm
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by jazzsoul: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2009
Can anyone provide Gov. Suswan's email address so I can tell him how the white man governs his people and why they do not run around kidnapping Governors. It is a shame that most major cities in America are now safer than Nigeria.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by PurestBoy(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2009
See yeye Governor, na who he wan dey fool here??
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by kokoA(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2009
Hear governor the lament! As if we care sef. Nonsense.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by IKEYMAN1: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2009
@@@@

in as much as emm ikeyman hate to see these pure evil act, i think it a good development

those Governor are all guilty of dereliction of duties I'm afraid

they need to wake up if they care

cryin out in the press could only ascertain me these people aren't human but monkeys
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by Lengeblues: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Can you imagine, number one citizen of a state is planning to take to his heels because of threat of kidnappers. What would other citizen do then. This man does not know what is saying.Eni baku gbi yoo ku gbi,
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by hbrednic: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2009
Lengeblues:

Can you imagine, number one citizen of a state is planning to take to his heels because of threat of kidnappers. What would other citizen do then.
This man does not know what is saying.Eni baku gbi yoo ku gbi,

all man on his own grin to your tents oh nigerians tongue
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by chrisical(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2009
Yeye governor.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by ogbongzky(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2009
what will even happen if all Governors are kidnapped?
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by Jaybee2412(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
Your chicken has come home to roost. It's pay back time! Other Governors like you should beware
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by greateliso(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2009
we need security 4 dis nation
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by jazzsoul: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2009
greateliso:

we need security 4 dis nation

You meant to say that Nigerians need a nation before it can be secured. Anarchy is catching up to those who have stolen and mismanaged the finances of Nigeria. It is about time Nigerian citizens start executing these thieves in government becuase they will never be reformed.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by greateliso(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2009
jazzsoul:

You meant to say that Nigerians need a nation before it can be secured. Anarchy is catching up to those who have stolen and mismanaged the finances of Nigeria. It is about time Nigerian citizens start executing these thieves in government becuase they will never be reformed.

well; but not through this process.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by jazzsoul: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2009
greateliso:

well; but not through this process.

Greatliso, please explain the process you have in mind. Nigeria does not currently have a democracy because there is no rule of law nor freedom of speech. It is essentially a one party state without safeguards for the cictizens.

Nigeria needs a Jerry Rawlings type revolution or one initiated by the poor masses(people power). The current occupants of power like it just the way it is and will not change the status quo unless forced.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by winnag: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2009
The guy is a joker. Those are the dividends of democracy he has provided to his state. Kidnap his arse, then he will forget 2nd term. A THIEF for that matter
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by kcblast(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
I will call dat a good news wen he is kidnapped.kudos 2 d kidnappers.
Re: They Want To Kidnap Me - Benue State Governor Cries Out by ndelta1(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2009
if he is kidnapped, then his should not be a news, Chris Obi was once a victim, that is if kidnap then his god fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers,pikin have hand in it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Tam David West Analysis On Fuel Subsidy; This Is Revealing / GEJ And Opposition Insults / Did Diezani personally sign any Cheques as Petroleum minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.