Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar (2404 Views)

Gospel Music Singers, Instrumentalists And Producers Wanted / Vacancy For Instrumentalists And Choristers / Working In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by JakeII(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Hello There. I need two instrumentalists in Qatar - A pianist and a drummer - to play in a church.
Before I proceed, please I beg the moderators to please stop the embarrassment of removing any topic about job overseas without doing their findings to check the authenticity first. The embarrassment has made me stopped posting any vacancies here for a long time but I can't find anyone in Qatar now to take up this needed posts hence here am I again. Hope it will not be removed.

Now for the details about the job[i][/i];
As said earlier, the musicians will play in a church mainly for Tuesday evening and Friday worship services. Although, there will be choir rehearsals on Thursday evening and some special programs once in a while which the musicians are also expected to attend to play the instruments.

Requirements
1. A born again Christian
2. Ability to play contemporary gospel musics flawlessly according to scores.
(Note: for the Pianist, sighting playing of music sheets will be an advantage but not compulsory)
3. Single/Not married (However, A married person who is interested will be ready to part with the family for sometimes due to Qatar Family Visa Policies)

Interested persons should reply or pm me with their Skype contact for us to connect and arrange an audition

OR

Send a good quality video of any exhibition session privately recorded (not in a concert or church service)

Please, note the following
1. You are not requested to pay any amount of money. All you need is your international passport and CV about musical Instruments (Just to have a fore knowledge about you)
2. This is not a very high paying job as but it will be a very good opportunity for anyone trying to start or expand his/her career internationally because of several benefits.
*The successful candidate(s) will be given a befitting accommodation (this is the biggest issue for new comers in Qatar if you can ask round).
*Also, he/she will be released to do another job that will not affect his/her commitment to the church.
*And many more advantages
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by Timossa(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Hello op,

Hope you are fine? Please, I have people that are interested in the job above. How can I or they contact you? Thank you sir/ma. God bless you real good.
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Ejike Okoro mail2tomy2k@gmail.com 08032911664 Keyboardist bassist
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by ayommy12: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
@Jake11: you did very well for opening Nigerians to job opportunity in Qatar, I am a genuely born again gospel worship minister, I don't play any instrument but I wouldn't mind if there is any opening for singers. My email is christmysource@gmail.com you can mail me for a better discussion whenever you can. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by gmacnoms(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
JakeII:
Hello There. I need two instrumentalists in Qatar - A pianist and a drummer - to play in a church.
Before I proceed, please I beg the moderators to please stop the embarrassment of removing any topic about job overseas without doing their findings to check the authenticity first. The embarrassment has made me stopped posting any vacancies here for a long time but I can't find anyone in Qatar now to take up this needed posts hence here am I again. Hope it will not be removed.

As said earlier, the musicians will play in a church mainly for Tuesday evening and Friday worship services. Although, there will be choir rehearsals on Thursday evening and some special programs once in a while which the musicians are also expected to attend to play the instruments.

Requirements
(Note: for the Pianist, sighting playing of music sheets will be an advantage but not compulsory)
3. Single/Not married (However, A married person who is interested will be ready to part with the family for sometimes due to Qatar Family Visa Policies)

Interested persons should reply or pm me with their Skype contact for us to connect and arrange an audition

OR

Send a good quality video of any exhibition session privately recorded (not in a concert or church service)

1. You are not requested to pay any amount of money. All you need is your international passport and CV about musical Instruments (Just to have a fore knowledge about you)
2. This is not a very high paying job as but it will be a very good opportunity for anyone trying to start or expand his/her career internationally because of several benefits.
*The successful candidate(s) will be given a befitting accommodation (this is the biggest issue for new comers in Qatar if you can ask round).
*Also, he/she will be released to do another job that will not affect his/her commitment to the church.

I have vast musical experience in drums and saxophone. I am very very interested.
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by gmacnoms(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
JakeII:

Requirements

OR

I am open to an auditioning. And I can drop or send u videos which i''ll record 2morrow. That's if You give me a go ahead. For the live auditon. I need this and i'll be a great value added to your team. Twitter.com/adugeralds. Kinldy respond Sir
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by gmacnoms(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
JakeII:

Requirements

OR

For the Skype, I use a q10 and I hvn't really bin active on it because it always shows connect to a Wifi for calls. I can arrange for a Skype with system or any other means.

Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by Femiyanda(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello Jake,

I am a church keyboardist and definitely up to the task. I've been around contemporary gospel music for many years and I've directed choir groups in churches like Christ Embassy and House On the Rock. I play basically by ear (I can score any song - choral parts and piano). I'm Born again with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Music is my passion and the Ministry of Music is my calling. I'm confident that I will be a blessing to the body of Christ in Qatar with or without pay, I'm willing to join the chariot.

Jake please feel free to inbox me with your contact details.

Femi Iyanda,

(+234) 703 506 7939
femiyanda@gmail.com
58A59A2A (BBM)
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by gmacnoms(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
JakeII , thread abandoned?
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by metrosexual: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Seen!
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by JakeII(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sorry guys for not replying on time, it's due to the fact that I am not too frequent on this platform and moreover, I have received lots of impressive applications from our talented brothers which has made the church to almost made up their mind on few guys that have really selected ones. However, to make things faster, you can simply send the video directly to my email (sam@alhamadtrading.com) so that it will come straight to me and not going through nairaland first.
Sorry for the late replies
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by AJIB60: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
JakeII:

Requirements

OR

johnsangokoya@ymail.com
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by AJIB60: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=AJIB60 post=46537467][/quote]
Am a keyboardist,i play for a Rccg at surulere,i play by earing and i can score songs,am a born again Christian and am ready to bless lifes with the gift of God,you can contact me...07030798731 johnsangokoya@ymail.com
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by JakeII(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2016
gmacnoms:
I am open to an auditioning. And I can drop or send u videos which i''ll record 2morrow. That's if You give me a go ahead. For the live auditon. I need this and i'll be a great value added to your team. Twitter.com/adugeralds. Kinldy respond Sir

Sure bro, send the video to the stated email.
Re: Vacancy For Instrumentalists In Qatar by eazisky(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Basist, keyboardist and drummer, contact me at

damilareolowoboye@gmail.com

Or 07038573343

(1) (Reply)

VACANCIES: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company Based In Ilorin, Kwara State / Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name / Recruitment For Field Workers At The Anti-human Trafficking Community Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.