Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Working In Qatar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working In Qatar (5765 Views)

Apply For Volunteer Opportunities In Qatar For Arabian Gulf Cup Nov. 2019 / Security Personnel Required In Qatar / How To Land A Job In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working In Qatar by lollytk(f): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2016
My hubby lost his oil company job few months ago,a friend of his advised he should come to Qatar that there are lots of oil company jobs since he has d experience, I just want to know how living and working there is like, and if its advisable to go n look for work there or continue d job hunt in naija. serious advice pls.
Re: Working In Qatar by ammyluv2002(f): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2016
I have a friend over there she earns like 800k per month. Her company paid for everything both flight, accommodation etc. She applied from Nigeria and the company called her. According to her, getting a visa to Qatar is very difficult

1 Like

Re: Working In Qatar by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Ammy the job babe good job your doing dear.. QATAR WOMAN Mk unah ask well well ooo.. Nigerians and wayo in Qatar are like a and b.. Asking questions ooo.. Goodluck
Re: Working In Qatar by ammyluv2002(f): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2016
smithsydny:
Ammy the job babe good job your doing dear.. QATAR WOMAN Mk unah ask well well ooo.. Nigerians and wayo in Qatar are like a and b.. Asking questions ooo.. Goodluck
Lolz! Thanks so much
Re: Working In Qatar by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lolz! Thanks so much
yes her Lordship.. grin
Re: Working In Qatar by JakeII(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=50156248]I have a friend over there she earns like 800k per month. Her company paid for everything both flight, accommodation etc. She applied from Nigeria and the company called her. According to her, getting a visa to Qatar is very difficult[/quote

To give you some facts, 1. 800k job is qatar is not a high paying job, you need to live in Qatar to understand that because that is about Qatar riyals 6,500-7,000 a month.
2. If the person was employed from Qatar, as in , he applied from Nigeria, as you said, he wouldn't have paid for visa.So, for the other person who is interested, he should also apply from Nigeria, he won't need to pay for anything because truly, getting Visa for Nigerians in Qatar through 'free visa scheme' (as it used to be) is now so difficult and expensive without any guarantee of getting a job.
3. Best way to move to Qatar is to apply from Nigeria, especially for professionals in Oil and Gas, Construction, Medicine and IT with quality years of experience. With those factors in place and with God, You'll regret not leaving for Qatar earlier grin

** anyone can check this link for the latest vacancies in one of the biggest organizations in Qatar; https://careers.qp.qa/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_unreg_job_search#
Good luck.
Re: Working In Qatar by ammyluv2002(f): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=JakeII post=50162614][/quote]Oga, you should also get your facts straight;

1. I never mentioned 800k is high or low compared to what others earn over there. I only mentioned her salary

2. I never said she paid for anything. Her company paid for everything including flight and accommodation etc. Must I add visa to the list?

Maybe you should read again

1 Like

Re: Working In Qatar by lollytk(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks so much everyone, I sincerely appreciate all ur contribution, can someone help on how to get jobs in qatar from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Working In Qatar by JakeII(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oga, you should also get your facts straight;

1. I never mentioned 800k is high or low compared to what others earn over there. I only mentioned her salary

2. I never said she paid for anything. Her company paid for everything including flight and accommodation etc. Must I add visa to the list?

Maybe you should read again

Please, no offence meant with my response. I highlighted the salary just because of the perception others may have about it, just from experience.
Sorry for quoting you also
Re: Working In Qatar by ammyluv2002(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
lollytk:
Thanks so much everyone, I sincerely appreciate all ur contribution, can someone help on how to get jobs in qatar from Nigeria?
Apply for jobs online, follow their format for writing CV (attach your passport photograph)and get some certifications too to get noticed by recruiters, follow some of the recruiters on LinkedIn then update your LinkedIn account.

2 Likes

Re: Working In Qatar by ammyluv2002(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
JakeII:

Please, no offence meant with my response. I highlighted the salary just because of the perception others may have about it, just from experience.
Sorry for quoting you also
It's okay! I'm not offended...I'm sorry too grin
Re: Working In Qatar by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lolz! Thanks so much
something for u swt.Inform others who are in need.

: Dangote Refinery Lekki Lagos is employing Engineers in the following fields, Mechanical Eng, chemical Eng, Electrical Eng, Civil Eng! Interested applicants should send CV to Careers@Dangoteprojects.com.

Eng, BTech, Bsc HND, ND, in any of the following Courses: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering and Chemical Engineering. pls Forward your Comprehensive CVs to saminu.bala@dangote.com. before end of today. Please share.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ARM Life PLC Mid-Level & Experienced Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Massive Recruitment At The U.S. Embassy, April 2018 / Promasidor Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.