Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram (49807 Views)

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / 2face Sang For Annie Idibia On Her 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2016
mickeymimi:
Annie & her kids, Peros and Sumbo kids are all sharing one love (tuface)

All the kids comes first before her. He had them before he married Annie.

You married tuface and its so unfair not to accept his kids. She is their step mother and 2nd mother to them.

This is hard but relaxes situation }
Annie should reach out to the baby mamas and try to build a talking relationship with them for the benefit of the kids in order to stop
her hubby hiding and sneaking behind her her back to do things for his kids. She has to make it easy for him and show interest in them. .

She and her children should always send birthday presents and gifts to the other kids and encourage communication between the children. She can start by by asking dad to give them a call and her and kids saying hello to them and their mums , then ask if they would like to visit them. Find out about their schools , birthdays, allergies, what they like , pet names etc.

Trust will start building between the baby mama s to be able to release their kids to one another for visit or go on holiday with them. It enable her Hubby to open more to her.

She has to do more by accommodating them.

In a good situation Annie's kid could also be at the birthday with their dad. Even though she could not be there , someone *Annies sister or cousin* can take and look after them them for the few hours of the party .

A smart wife will be way ahead of Hubby in this game. I can see Sumbo playing this kinda game better sha!

what is all this?did you read the post at all? Who told you Annie is not doing all you said?smh for some people undecided
Re: 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram by mickeymimi: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
sweetylicious:
what is all this?did you read the post at all? Who told you Annie is not doing all you said?smh for some people undecided

kai! its OK calm down abeg , not end of the world. Its just an advice and not an insult to Annie. If she is already doing all I said then she is a smart girl and good for her. No need to get yourself upset over my post. This is a forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you disagree with my points all you have to do is state your reasons then we can have a meaningful discussion.
Re: 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2016
mickeymimi:

kai! its OK calm down abeg , not end of the world. Its just an advice and not an insult to Annie. If she is already doing all I said then she is a smart girl and good for her. No need to get yourself upset over my post. This is a forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you disagree with my points all you have to do is state your reasons then we can have a meaningful discussion.
You adviced generally and condemned her even comparing her with sumbo.Pls try to get your facts right.From her online posts u will know she is accommodating.
Re: 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram by mickeymimi: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
sweetylicious:
You adviced generally and condemned her even comparing her with sumbo.Pls try to get your facts right.From her online posts u will know she is accommodating.

is okay , now you made your point . Have a good day sha.
Re: 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram by VIEWS95: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Massive fvck awaits Annie when 2baba gets back...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours / Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.