Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? (15601 Views)

IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by Marcelini(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
You claim their supporters were killing each other on the streets,were they killing each other on the basis ot ethnic sub-group? Was it Oyo versus Ijebu? You folk are always emotional even in arguments and cannot reason critically? What is the subject of discussion and what has it got to do with political violence. Do Igbos not kidnap Igbos? Please try and be logical.
When he gave his Yoruba Ronu speech was it about Ijebus fighting Ekiti or Oyo? You need to learn how to debate with logic and stop all these emotional ejaculations

So it was Igbos fighting Yorubas during Kiriji war, Mgbor?

You are the emotional one here. Politics and ethnicity are intertwined.
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marcelini:

So it was Igbos fighting Yorubas during Kiriji war, Mgbor?

You are the emotional one here. Politics and ethnicity are intertwined.
I already educated you .They are all separate nations. Why would historians use the term EMPIRE to describe the OYO conquest of other groups like Ekiti and so on. They never identified themselves as YORUBA. They were Ekiti,Egba Ijebu etc nations. I know that because Igbos have only ever organized themselves as CLANS this may be difficult to grasp. In my lifetime I have met old people refer to OYO as Yoruba people. These were Egbas and Aworis who did not see themselves as YORUBA. That has changed just as we now say we are Nigerians and so on. The Yoruba people in Benin Republic are called Anago or Nago and not Yoruba and they are closer to Oyo peole than Ekiti or Ijebus
Oyo state alone is bigger than the entire Igboland So you can Imagine the scale of the empire at its peak when it reached as far as Togo
All these different groups only embraced the Yoruba identity because of Nigeria. That is how great nations are formed by the unification often forceful of smaller entities whether in Rome or Germany or England study history.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by Marcelini(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
[b] Menu
War of the Monarchs: Egba historian backs Alake, says Awujale a foreigner from Sudan
March 12, 2016Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji

Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona Photo: GoldMyne
A Yoruba historian, Rufus Adebowale, has disagreed with feuding Yoruba monarchs, the Awujale of Ijebuland, Sikiru Adetona, and the Alake of Egbaland, Adedotun Gbadebo, on their perspectives on the hierarchy of Yoruba traditional stools.
He said both the Awujale and the Alake were inaccurate in their analyses of the history of the Yoruba race.
Mr. Adebowale, a prince from the Okukenu ruling house of Egbaland, however backed Oba Gbadebo in some of his claims and attacked Oba Adetona for being critical of the Egba monarch.
The historian spoke to journalists in Abeokuta on Friday while reacting to the widely publicized contentions between the traditional rulers on the seniority of their stools.
According to him, Awujale is a foreigner in Yoruba land, as the Ijebus originated from Wadai‎ in Sudan.
Mr. Adebowale said as a foreigner in Yorubaland, the Awujale and his Ijebu people lacked the authority to speak on the history of the Yoruba race.
The 72-year old historian also declared that the Alake distorted history by claiming that Alaafin was next to the Ooni of Ife.
He said the statement credited to the Awujale that the Alake was a junior traditional ruler was very insulting and‎ a distortion of history.
Mr. Adebowale said, “I read about the tongue-lashing of Awujale on my royal father, he said Alake is a junior Oba in Yorubaland, this is a great distortion of history.
“My royal father is extraordinarily humble, he manages peace and unity and not crises and that is why he is ignoring‎ all those things from the Awujale,” he said.
“In the first instance, Awujale shouldn’t have dabbled into the issue‎ of Obas in Yorubaland because he is not of Oduduwa origin, the Ijebus came from Wadai and my contemporary authority is Pa Olusegun Obasanjo because he had put it to Awujale himself that they are not Oduduwa descendants. [/b]http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/200005-war-monarchs-egba-historian-backs-alake-says-awujale-foreigner-sudan.html

wink
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by SonofDevil: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
omonnakoda:

Ikorodu is a village?

Ijede an LCDA that host the largest electricity plant in Nigeria is a village?
Imota another LCDA is a village? I am not comparin anything just correcting your factual inaccuracy that Eppe is the only place where you find Ijebus? Is Epe greater in population than Ikorodu?
Also your claim that Badagry is Awori is false.
Finally the fact that an area has a high population means what exactly? That the population are Aworis? Really? How many people in Lagos state are Awori? Can you put a number to it?
I never claimed badagry I listed it as part of places aworis can be found.
Aworis can be found in all local government areas of the
state and they constitute the majority indigenous population
of all the twenty local government areas of Lagos state
except for Epe, Ikorodu and to some extent, Ibeju-Lekki local
government areas",
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by Marcelini(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
“In the first instance, Awujale shouldn’t have dabbled into the issue‎ of Obas in Yorubaland because he is not of Oduduwa origin, the Ijebus came from Wadai and my contemporary authority is Pa Olusegun Obasanjo because he had put it to Awujale himself that they are not Oduduwa descendants.

Ijebus are not Omo Oduas. They are superior to Omo Oduas. Little wonder Odua people envy them and at same time worship them( Awolowo).
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
SonofDevil:

I never claimed badagry I listed it as part of places aworis can be found.
Aworis can be found in all local government areas of the
state and they constitute the majority indigenous population
of all the twenty local government areas of Lagos state
except for Epe, Ikorodu and to some extent, Ibeju-Lekki local
government areas",

This is what you said an that is why I felt a need to intervene

There really is no need to lie

SonofDevil:

You re a foo*** to say ijebu dominated lagos.

Apart from Epe tell me where ijebu holds sway in lagos??

Awori is The owner of Lagos
And we aworis dominated others in five adminstrative divisions of lagos
Ikorodu
Badagry
Lagos island
ikeja

This is not true from the perspective of traditional rulership in Badagry and Ikorodu do you agree?
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by Marcelini(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oyo state alone is bigger than the entire Igboland So

Well,Afghanistan is bigger than the entire Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium and Austria combined.

Don't know the point you were trying to pass with the above point. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marcelini:
Oyo state alone is bigger than the entire Igboland So

Well,Afghanistan is bigger than the entire Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium and Austria combined.

Don't know the point you were trying to pass with the above point. cheesy
It is a point for intelligent minds i.e TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by devilson(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marcelini:
“In the first instance, Awujale shouldn’t have dabbled into the issue‎ of Obas in Yorubaland because he is not of Oduduwa origin, the Ijebus came from Wadai and my contemporary authority is Pa Olusegun Obasanjo because he had put it to Awujale himself that they are not Oduduwa descendants.

Ijebus are not Omo Oduas. They are superior to Omo Oduas. Little wonder Odua people envy them and at same time worship them( Awolowo).
osu igbo Am from ijebu remo infact a royal family from akesan amororo.We ijebu's nd Yoruba are now one,we dont practice osu caste system in s.west

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by SonofDevil: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
omonnakoda:

This is what you said an that is why I felt a need to intervene

There really is no need to lie

This is not true from the perspective of traditional rulership in Badagry and Ikorodu do you agree?

Yeah, but we awori still have sizeable populations in badagry apart from ikorodu
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
SonofDevil:

Yeah, but we awori still have sizeable populations in badagry apart from ikorodu
What do you mean by "have" can you explain?
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by SonofDevil: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
What do you mean by "have" can you explain?
Badagry is not only dominated by Eguns
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marcelini:

You are funny Oduduwa is an allegory>Oduduwa came less than 1000 years ago as a king. People have been living there for millenia .He is not the father of anyone. He came from outside to establish a dynasty and naturally created a legend foor posterity. That is the way of kings and dynasties which tribal village minds cannot grasp
That is a legend just like the Garden of Eden story. Ijebus did not come from anywhere.They are aboriginal and have strong relationship to the Warri and Benin.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
SonofDevil:

Badagry is not only dominated by Eguns
What do you mean by dominated? I really do not understand what you are talking about
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by Marcelini(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
devilson:
osu igbo Am from ijebu remo infact a royal family from akesan amororo.We ijebu's nd Yoruba are now one,we dont practice osu caste system in s.west

But you practice Kiriji butchering system. grin

Anyway, I acknowledge the superiority of Ijebu over the inferior Omo Oduas. That in self is a caste system where Ijebus seat on top of the pyramid.
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by SonofDevil: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
What do you mean by dominated? I really do not understand what you are talking about
Egun and awori inhabitant of badagry
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
SonofDevil:

Egun and awori inhabitant of badagry
So you claim do you have evidence. You just keep making unfounded assertions.Since Lagos state was founded with this so called dominance can you name one Awori person that has been Governor. Ijebu have had at least 2 and if we believe Ambode's claim that he is from Epe that makes 3. Name one Awori Governor

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marcelini:

Anyway, I acknowledge the superiority of Ijebu over the inferior Omo Oduas. That in self is a caste system where Ijebus seat on top of the pyramid.
You can try all the diversion tactics in the world.It won't work. The topic of this thread is "ancestral home of the Igbos" Where is it?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by devilson(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marcelini:

it only exist in the mind of osu slaves like u.we are not like u igbo's who call ebonyi low class igbo nd anambra first class igbo's

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by 9japride(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
@ op d ancestry home of Igbos is d western part of Nigeria. Everyday Igbo this Igbo that. Abeg let's see how we can rejuvenate Nigeria and leave Igbos alone
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by OMAR12: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
Well Ijebu and the other "Yoruba" nations are not "tribes" . I suggest you check the dictionary meaning of the word. The Ijebu Heartland is Ogun State but they also have two Local Government Areas in Lagos State: Epe and Ikorodu.
If any nation were to claim superiority it would be Oyo since Oyo was the one that occupied by force most of what is now Yorubaland and their dialect is the most influential in spoken Yoruba today. Yes Awolowo was Ijebu as is Wole Soyinka but Obasanjo is Egba and the Egba aear politically stronger in Ogun State. Tinubu is not Ijebu neither was Abraham Adesanya nor Gani Fawehinmi,Rotimi Williams, Benjamin Adekunle( The Igbo friend),Fela,MKO Abiola,Hakeem Olajuwon,Davido and so on.
Honestly the Igbos are more tribal or clannish than Yorubas and so the kind of discrimination you will find among Igbos to Igbos does not exist among Yoruba. The Ijebu nation are indeed very successful in their own right but so are other Yoruba nations. Culturally there ae very significant difference between Ijebus and other Yorubas and if not for Nigeria Ijebus would probably not be called Yoruba but there are many shared commonalities including intelligibility of language. There is one very significant difference. Ijebu did not practice female circumcision and this restricted the level of intermarriages historically. Just as other groups had different tribal marks which all go to show that there were different nations which shared cultures but significant differences. The coming of Nigeria have brought these different nations together under a common cause
you see hw protective you are about ur tribe and the similarities BT the ijebus and yorubas.BT what does ur tribesmen stand to gain from trying to split the Igbo in the east and the igbos in the south ( ikwerre &ika to say BT the least) when you all know that they both share equal similarities, just as there is a distinction between the the ijebu dialect and the Oyo dialect(it doesn't make them less Yoruba), same can be said for the above mentioned tribe(Igbo). I still don't know if the division begin created by ur kinsmen on Igbo related matters, if it helps swell their verious account or put found on their table. and to the op.the igbos never operated the monarchy system of government, the most popular leader that was know thru out the Niger delta was EZE NRI the spiritual leader of the Igbo.he was well known in the old Benin empire.Igbos are the aboriginal of the land they occupy today,their old religion is similar to Judaism, that why they feel affiliated to the Jews. I expect to see a similar tread like this soon from those who never get tired of looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
OMAR12:
you see hw protective you are about ur tribe and the similarities BT the ijebus and yorubas.BT what does ur tribesmen stand to gain from trying to split the Igbo in the east and the igbos in the south ( ikwerre &ika to say BT the least) when you all know that they both share equal similarities, just as there is a distinction between the the ijebu dialect and the Oyo dialect(it doesn't make them less Yoruba), same can be said for the above mentioned tribe(Igbo). I still don't know if the division begin created by ur kinsmen on Igbo related matters, if it helps swell their verious account or put found on their table. and to the op.the igbos never operated the monarchy system of government, the most popular leader that was know thru out the Niger delta was EZE NRI the spiritual leader of the Igbo.he was well known in the old Benin empire.Igbos are the aboriginal of the land they occupy today,their old religion is similar to Judaism, that why they feel affiliated to the Jews. I expect to see a similar tread like this soon from those who never get tired of looking for trouble.
First I am not from a tribe. Igbos are the ones that have always operated at the TRIBAL level. The whole Umu this and Umu that thing is a TRIBAL ideology. Check out the dictionary meaning of TRIBE
I have nothing to gain by splitting any one. Actually strictly speaking Ijebus are not Yoruba. I have gone to great length to explain this. The Ijebus, the Ekitis the Egba the Igbomina and so on were Nations in their own right. Let me repeat that so it can sink in they were nations. The Oyo were another nation and the Oyo built an Empire by subjugating these other nations. None of these nations were known as or called themselves Yoruba. The Oyo also subjugated other peoples outside present day Nigeri in what is now Benin and Togo. The Oyo were know by different people as ,Yoruba,Oyo and Anago or Nago.
The Oyo shared in common with many other similarities of language and custom as well as a shared belief that life begun in Ile-Ife and that they all originated from there. But they were different nations and this must not be forgotten.
You can compare this to biblical stories/legends where different nations claimed origin from Abraham and so on. They had similar languages and customs but were different nations though from time to time they were unified under empires such as Babylon or Rome and so on.

When Nigeria came about those people in the SW realising they had a lot more in common than others have all now decided to adopt the identity of YORUBA but that is relatively very recent. Ekiti and Ondo have always had stronger ties with Benin and Oyo have had ties with Nupe and Igala and some Ijebus and Ilajes have had ties with Ijaws and so on.
Ilorin broke away from Oyo for several reasons but at the time that affair was no business of Ekiti or Ijebus who were completely different nations.
This idea that because people speak the same language or have similar customs they are one nation or one people is funny and exposes a profound ignorance of history around the world. Switzerland has been around for centuries. There is no language like Swiss. They are largely Germanic with French and Italian influences but do not identify as anything other than SWISS. I have wondered why this is so hard to grasp but now I understand how the the tribal mindset operates it is clear.

A tribal people operate at the level of a clan, they do not marry within their clan and trace their ancestry to one person in relatively recent history

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by uniklinkum(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
First I am not from a tribe. Igbos are the ones that have always operated at the TRIBAL level. The whole Umu this and Umu that thing is a TRIBAL ideology. Check out the dictionary meaning of TRIBE
I have nothing to gain by splitting any one. Actually strictly speaking Ijebus are not Yoruba. I have gone to great length to explain this. The Ijebus, the Ekitis the Egba the Igbomina and so on were Nations in their own right. Let me repeat that so it can sink in they were nations. The Oyo were another nation and the Oyo built an Empire by subjugating these other nations. None of these nations were known as or called themselves Yoruba. The Oyo also subjugated other peoples outside present day Nigeri in what is now Benin and Togo. The Oyo were know by different people as ,Yoruba,Oyo and Anago or Nago.
The Oyo shared in common with many other similarities of language and custom as well as a shared belief that life begun in Ile-Ife and that they all originated from there. But they were different nations and this must not be forgotten.
You can compare this to biblical stories/legends where different nations claimed origin from Abraham and so on. They had similar languages and customs but were different nations though from time to time they were unified under empires such as Babylon or Rome and so on.

When Nigeria came about those people in the SW realising they had a lot more in common than others have all now decided to adopt the identity of YORUBA but that is relatively very recent. Ekiti and Ondo have always had stronger ties with Benin and Oyo have had ties with Nupe and Igala and some Ijebus and Ilajes have had ties with Ijaws and so on.
Ilorin broke away from Oyo for several reasons but at the time that affair was no business of Ekiti or Ijebus who were completely different nations.
This idea that because people speak the same language or have similar customs they are one nation or one people is funny and exposes a profound ignorance of history around the world. Switzerland has been around for centuries. There is no language like Swiss. They are largely Germanic with French and Italian influences but do not identify as anything other than SWISS. I have wondered why this is so hard to grasp but now I understand how the the tribal mindset operates it is clear.

A tribal people operate at the level of a clan, they do not marry within their clan and trace their ancestry to one person in relatively recent history

Plus Gambia.
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by aminu790(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
SonofDevil:

Does this answer my question Besides u re not igbo so swerve make I see front
bro u too much oo
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by OMAR12: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2016
omonnakoda:

I would love to correct both myself and urs, Igbo is not a tribe but rather a NATION, we may not have practiced the monarchy system of government like most ethnicity in Africa BT that's doesn't make us less of a NATION.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2016
OMAR12:
I would love to correct both myself and urs, Igbo is not a tribe but rather a NATION, we may not have practiced the monarchy system of government like most ethnicity in Africa BT that's doesn't make us less of a NATION.
Tell us the name of the Igbo nation or nations that existed before colonialism? What you had was little hamlets .There were no towns in Igboland. Not one

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by OMAR12: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2016
omonnakoda:
Tell us the name of the Igbo nation or nations that existed before colonialism? What you had was little hamlets .There were no towns in Igboland. Not one
does nssukka ring a bell, owerre, Arochukwu, ngwa, u call these places hamlets??
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 1:04am On Oct 02, 2016
OMAR12:
does nssukka ring a bell, owerre, Arochukwu, ngwa, u call these places hamlets??
Lol don't be ridiculous. Nsukka? Tell us the history of Nsukka. Tell us one thing that is recorded anywhere about Nsukka that happened 200 years ago just one thing. You folk have no history to report.
Once again There was no town in Igboland that was not essentially an Umu Hamlet. There is no record of strangers living safely in Igboland without being eaten

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by OMAR12: 1:21am On Oct 02, 2016
omonnakoda:
Lol don't be ridiculous. Nsukka? Tell us the history of Nsukka. Tell us one thing that is recorded anywhere about Nsukka that happened 200 years ago just one thing. You folk have no history to report.
Once again There was no town in Igboland that was not essentially an Umu Hamlet. There is no record of strangers living safely in Igboland without being eaten
this shows how shallow ur thinking is, do u think am here for to measure ethnic history with u, the documentation of the history of the Yorubas, easy because they had that figure head, who told the white all that yo bragging about, BT in the case of the igbos just as everything with the Igbo was when it comes of the documentation, for the fact that they lack that figure head and it would be a huge task gathering stories from one town to the other, I feel the whites just lost interest.
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by omonnakoda: 1:23am On Oct 02, 2016
OMAR12:
this shows how shallow ur thinking is, do u think am here for to measure ethnic history with u, the documentation of the history of the Yorubas, easy because they had that figure head, who told the white all that yo bragging about, BT in the case of the igbos just as everything with the Igbo was when it comes of the documentation, for the fact that they lack that figure head and it would be a huge task gathering stories from one town to the other, I feel the whites just lost interest.
Once again no strangers lived among Igbos before colonization Why?they would be eaten.
Our history has nothing to do with whites. You see shallow thinking?? That somehow whites are needed to have history We have an Ifa corpus Google is your friend. We have a tradition of oral history where young children commit huge volumes to memory of religious and historical significance. We have Oriki.We have annual recitation ceremonies and we welcomed strangers. We have history of interaction with Benin with Hausa with Fulani with Malians but you folk were naked in the forest shrieking and grimacing and eating people. You have nothing

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by OMAR12: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2016
omonnakoda:
Once again no strangers lived among Igbos before colonization Why?they would be eaten.
Our history has nothing to do with whites. You see shallow thinking?? That somehow whites are needed to have history
show me where ur history where written by ur ancestors nah. what type of writing existed during those period of documentation.at least we are not like you that where warring with ur neighbors,if they ate people then surely they must have eaten all the olukami that ran from the brutality of ur monarch.
Re: Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? by MayorofLagos(m): 2:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Where was i when this thread was opened and still fresh

It is stale now, no need to comment, but if I were to do so I would definitely do it in a manner that would earn me a ban. Everyone know Ibos are bantus and their origin is in Congo forests, they are kins to pygmies. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Rescue 54 Women And 95 Children From Boko Haram Custody / Buhari Celebrates Onyeka Onwenu At 70 / 2023: Tinubu Unfit For Presidency - Chukwuemeka Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.