Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (34627 Views)

Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by houstonia(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017
PDP's director of new media Deji Adeyanju just posted this on Twitter amidst reactions from followers.

Link to the audio: http://www.thetrentonline.com/audio-igbos-north-genocide/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I have just listened to a very disturbing audio recording in Hausa urging Northerners to kill all Igbos in the North from October 1st, 2017.

Hausa Audio: Kill all Igbo people in the North from October 1st. Don't touch the Yorubas. Nobody can arrest you. Have they arrested Kanu

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/882137268328247297

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by houstonia(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017

English translation is believed to be

My name is Ibrahim Muhammad Jajere I want to use this medium to tell Northerners, especially the youth that the Igbo are not your brothers therefore let no one deceive you because enough of the deceit.

We need to arise and drive them out.Imagine you accommodated this person gave him a shop and secured his property then he insults you and calls you an animal. In their region you cannot even own land or property

Go to the Aba and Onitsha markets and you won’t find even one Hausa man who owns a shop or even a house they would not allow that to happen. But come to the North we have accommodated you (Igbos) this is enough.

The quit notice issued for 1st October is still in place the Igbos must leave the North or else we the Northerners especially the youth should just arise we do not need AK47 or explosives the thing needed is a match stick and a litre of petrol which is very cheap.

Then anywhere you see the property of the Igbos just burn it and burn them too if they refuse to leave by 1st October. They have corrupted our society and our youths because they are the ones that provide intoxicants in the north. They also bring arms. What do we need the Igbos for?

I call on all Northern youth, to arise, who is afraid of the Igbos.If not for our useless nothern leaders,in fact we need to rise up against them because even in my state Kaduna and the 19 northern states you find Igbos executing contracts supplies and the rest.

Are there no northerners to execute these contracts? Our state allocations are returned to the Igbos, are northerners awarded contracts in the South? No northerner can get a contract in Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu. They would not allow it this we know. And one bastard governor called [Nasir] El Rufai will say our youth should be arrested, let him go and Bleep his father.

I swear they must leave the North, let them go and do the restructuring. If not rascality 80% of their Investment is not in Igboland. I swear and call on our youth to arise and destroy their properties and kill them.

No one will arrest you, anyone that wants to arrest you should first arrest Apostle [Johnson] Suleman who asked for the killing of Fulanis.

Nnamdi Kanu threatened everyone in this country and was walking around freely and he should not be arrested? Let them try to arrest the Arewa youth and then the war will start. I call on the people of the North, this is your last chance.

If you do not take advantage of it and deal with the Igbos once and for all you will regret it. I charge all Northerners not to touch the Yorubas because they are peace loving, just allow them enjoy their ceremonious lifestyle do not touch them but the Igbos we must burn and destroy them.

I leave you in peace.

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
I am suspecting that bubu is dead

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by nextprince: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Deji Adeyanju, pls share that audio.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by nototribalist: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Buhari must die,

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by babyfaceafrica: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Where is the link to the audio?
Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by FeloniousFelon: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Buhari's death would have been a major instigator to unleash violence in the north if he had died early in his presidency.

The average Northerner hates Buhari as they see him as the major cause of their increased impoverished state. Unlike the sophisticated idiocrats in the West, your average almajiri does not buy into Lai Mohammed's sleazy propaganda and blame game on why the economy is sh1t.

The north is going on rampage because they can't bear to have that kafuri fake pastor as their president after 7yrs of jihad.

They will be using their best weapon (almajiri mob violence) to unsit Osinbanjo and their prime targets will be Igbos in the north which they will justify by citing Biafran seccesion agitation.

The main motive is to secure power to the north by staging series of riots to justify a coup.

That is the plan.

And the funniest thing is that the Yoruba has no clue on how to check this next move.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
I can assure you that he may not be lying. If you are an Igbo especially in the far North viz a viz Kastina, Kano, Maidugri, Kaduna North, Jigawa, Yobe... You are on a long thing.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by omenka(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2017
What makes Deji believe whoever made the alleged tape is from the north?

We wake up everyday to all sort of dangerous and devisive propaganda by IPOB all in a bid to consolidate their stranglehold on the minds of their supporters.

A chinedu who was born and bred in the North can easily speak Hausa and mimick their accent, or one Nnamdi can easily pay some nutjob Hausa fellow to say those words and then have it posted on social media.

Ipob has done more harm to the psyche and behavior of the average igbo man than anything else under the sun.

Meanwhile, thanks to you ipob yoots, I see your hand work.

What a pity.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by sunnysunny69(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
The guy in the Facebook comment was right, this could happen when people all over the country are allowed to make hate speeches. You can't expect the other side to be quiet, violence is what some people know in reply to such.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Ehiscotch(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2017
I am not trying to downplay or belittle the alleged threat, but I have heard Nnamdi Kanu say the same even if not worse. Everyday war keeps brewing as a result of different agitations in parts of the country.
When unrests like these happen there are bound to be audios such as these - some are released for the sake of it, others in a bid to heighten the tension.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Larryfest(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2017
If there's no love again let everybody just part ways before trouble that even the government can't handle happens...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Warship: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You are suspecting a well known fact

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Dannyset(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2017
PDP will stop at nothing to burn down this country. This is just to create unnecessary tension everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Warship: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Buhari's death would have been a major instigator to unleash violence in the north if he had died early in his presidency.

The average Northerner hates Buhari as they see him as the major cause of their increased impoverished state. Unlike the sophisticated idiocrats in the West, your average almajiri does not buy into Lai Mohammed's sleazy propaganda and blame game on why the economy is sh1t.

The north is going on rampage because they can't bear to have that kafuri fake pastor as their president after 7yrs of jihad.

They will be using their best weapon (almajiri mob violence) to unsit Osinbanjo and their prime targets will be Igbos in the north which they will justify by citing Biafran seccesion agitation.

The main motive is to secure power to the north by staging series of riots to justify a coup.

That is the plan.

And the funniest thing is that the Yoruba has no clue on how to check this next move.

They will stage various riots to compel Osibanjo to resign or hand over power to a Northerner through an interim government

Coup is not part of the agenda because it will certainly give the Biafrans the excuse to take up arms against a military coup( condemned by the international community) and secede.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2017
IPOB Yoots, new Strategy on Propaganda grin grin grin grin grin We saw all these before 2015 , election...

Useless touts!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Goke7: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Politicians just want to take advantage of the igbo folks, after dissing kanu, adeyanju has come out with thid trash to appease his igbo fans once more. Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by hucienda: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2017
This country is already on injury time.

Any pogrom as witnessed in 1966 will spell the end. 88 days to go. The world is on the look out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by modik(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Yoots, new Strategy on Propaganda grin grin grin grin grin We saw all these before 2015 , election...

Useless touts!

Obviously you are enjoying the eldorado "change"

Address the Issues/questions raised by IPOB, not name calling.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by GrownmanAlabi(f): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Please Read &Think-Fully Your Land OrYour Blood.

By Adamu Mohammed.

Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.

: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the No

10 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
PDP as usual still displaying total bitterness from election loss. The truth is that most of these PDP men sponsoring the propaganda have their families secure outside Nigeria while they do all they can to cause genocide just because they lost 2015 election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by banki(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abagworo:
PDP as usual still displaying total bitterness from election loss. The truth is that most of these PDP men sponsoring the propaganda have their families secure outside Nigeria while they do all they can to cause genocide just because they lost 2015 election.

my thinking exactly,

the people that lost out on the power game cant seem to imagine it so they can only create violence sponsor violence etc, they started with bombing pipelines and energy sources we dealt with that for almost a year we slid into recession our incomes suffered, they shouted to the top of their voices until all of us rich and poor suffered, all this people including DEJI kept supporting militants, the trend was that each time any corruption case is mentioned or any of their people arrested one pipeline will blow, then thy will shout EFCC is doing media trail blah blah they will shout MINSTER OF DARKNESS they will make fun all over the internet, then they will bomb gaas pipleines, They own all the DISCOS in Nigeria that supply power to our homes but they know that Nigerians wont know that they are the problems, they frustrate the budget through their members in the national assembly, the same Nigerians hail them, They spread hate they want book haram to keep bombing, they were eating from the arms gate!.... we know them posterity will judge them

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless touts!

Thats the only thing your brain can come up with... "IPOB YOOTS".

If the substance in your brain is not the odd of Barcelona to play over 0.5 against Enyimba, you will understand that this is clearly a Northerner from Kaduna speaking. I stay in the North and I know how Igbos speak Hausa.

This is not the voice of an Igbo man. This is purely a Northerner. I may not know his tribe in particular but I can swear on blood that this is a Northerner speaking.

Funny enough, this may not be even related to IPOB. It may just be Northern Politicians who are sponsoring for the downfall of Osibanjo's government.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by BiafranPrince: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Before you condemn Deji, go to his timeline and see how he blasted Biafra for complete 4 days.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
banki:

my thinking exactly,

the people that lost out on the power game cant seem to imagine it so they can only create violence sponsor violence etc, they started with bombing pipelines and energy sources we dealt with that for almost a year we slid into recession our incomes suffered, they shouted to the top of their voices until all of us rich and poor suffered, all this people including DEJI kept supporting militants, the trend was that each time any corruption case is mentioned or any of their people arrested one pipeline will blow, then thy will shout EFCC is doing media trail blah blah they will shout MINSTER OF DARKNESS they will make fun all over the internet, then they will bomb gaas pipleines, They own all the DISCOS in Nigeria that supply power to our homes but they know that Nigerians wont know that they are the problems, they frustrate the budget through their members in the national assembly, the same Nigerians hail them, They spread hate they want book haram to keep bombing, they were eating from the arms gate!.... we know them posterity will judge them

But funny enough, this was same thing Barth Nnaji was complaining about when he was minister. He was of the opinion that members of the opposition party were sponsoring state hoodlums to blow pipelines and cause anarchy so it would seem as if Jonathan didn't perform.

So, who do we believe? Mind you, am not a Jonathanian. Am just stating the obvious.

By the way, have you thought if APC members sponsored this Audio? To oust Osinbajo? It can also go either ways! Nigeria is a country of Demons!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by rusher14: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deji helping to broadcast the message.
Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Tenim47(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
he should share the link na
Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by ESDKING: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:

We wake up everyday to all sort of dangerous and devisive propaganda by IPOB all in a bid to consolidate their stranglehold on the minds of their supporters.

A chinedu who was born and bred in the North can easily speak Hausa and mimick their accent, or one Nnamdi can easily pay some nutjob Hausa fellow to say those words and then have it posted on social media.

Ipob has done more harm to the psyche and behavior of the average igbo man than anything else under the sun.

What a pity.
Keep contradicting yourself. How can Chinedu who was born and grew in Hausa land do or say something that will heat up the polity knowing fully well he would be negatively affected as well ?
Obviously, your ewedu skull is paining you.
I believe what Deji said. Igbos should leave NOW !! and this contraption called zoogeria MUST fall yakata !!!..

Any Igbo that died in the north is considered to have committed suicide.

COME HOME NOW !!!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by oyatz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
God will punish all those who are propagating false hate messages
Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by paschu: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oh, shut up please!

Go and listen to the darn audio. It was made in fluent housa.

The fact that the audio was made and was shared virally is the huge CONSEQUENTIAL FACTOR. The ethniity of who made the audio IS NOT AN ISSUE. Whoever his is, he should be aprehended whether he is housa or not.

[s]

omenka:

What a pity.
[/s]

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Jaytecq(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
this so called audio flying here and there, how are we so certain that its not a scam from one of em?
Re: Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji by Flexherbal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
What a drama !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.