Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide (994 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide / Help! I Feel Like Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by dammy13(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
U lot might call me silly but as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart but pains. I thank God for never been there.

I'm tired of this life even though people around believe all is well with me.

I am a 21 year old undergraduate student. I should have graduated this year but have been facing a lot of challenges since my 100 Level days. I really tried my best but it's never enough, so that I can graduate. The trauma, depression, O God, after stressing myself reading day and night, preparing hard, just to discover that I had outstanding courses. I will now splash.

My parents are not happy with the look of things and not taking things easy and not in support of paying another Tuition. I don't have a choice than to just end since nothing can be done.

The pressure is just too much. I am the first male child of my parent. They are expecting good news not the splash news, not after supporting me for 5 years.

Woke up this morning and I ask myself, is life worth living.

This is the only thing I can do that will end my suffering and shame. BYE
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by shamack: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
why u dey limit ur self to education for making it in life.......and u are just 21,,,,,,,better use your brain and prepare well for the spill over session..............LIFE IS WORTH LIVING
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Suicide never solves anything.
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by rheether(f): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
You really want to commit suicide? Just do it. Don't let anybody make you change your mind. Good luck.
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by fbtowner(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
look @ dis OP I spent 7 years in the uni for a 4 years course plus service that's 8 years

everybody drop down @ d 5th year

Besides I even lost my dad 18 days to the jamb I wrote to get the admission

come and look @ me today OP you will give God all the glory for me

yours isn't the first man

I have learnt that a man that is good @ complaining will never get anything done

peace be with u

2 Likes

Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by Fweshspice(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Guy Stop Acting Like A Coward..!!! It Delays Success.
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=dammy13 post=46323630]U lot might call me silly but as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart but pains. I thank God for never been there.

I'm tired of this life even though people around believe all is well with me.

I am a 21 year old undergraduate student. I should have graduated this year but have been facing a lot of challenges since my 100 Level days. I really tried my best but it's never enough, so that I can graduate. The trauma, depression, O God, after stressing myself reading day and night, preparing hard, just to discover that I had outstanding courses. I will now splash.

My parents are not happy with the look of things and not taking things easy and not in support of paying another Tuition. I don't have a choice than to just end since nothing can be done.

The pressure is just too much. I am the first male child of my parent. They are expecting good news not the splash news, not after supporting me for 5 years.

Woke up this morning and I ask myself, is life worth living.
This is the only thing I can do that will end my suffering and shame.
bro look around you. your death would change nothing meaningful but your living probably would change something. if you survive to 2020 your problem wouldn't be about a failed university degree . Their is more to life than failure,we fail to rise again that what resilience means. You can only motivate yourself and if after a careful perusal of your dreams ,aspirations and triumph you see no reason to live on then, you are a lost cause
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by ademiD(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Anyone desperate enough for suicide should be desperate enough to go to creative extremes to solve problems, you are alive for a reason so don't ever give up pls
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by emekakelvin(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Suicide should not be an option bro. Everybody has got issues to handle, but you seeing no solution at the end of any tunnel is bad.

All the best
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by Aspiregreat: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
.....and ooops you had another splash

You are currently going through psychological issues. but contemplating suicide isn't the solution for now. they are your parents and no matter what they'll always be there for you. YOU are bigger than this. DUST yourself and get back on.
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by Emhonata(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Suicide is the king of all failures. From what I have learned for myself from my spiritual Master, someone like you will regret everything once you are dead (suicide) and you will most likely reincarnate as soon as possible but in a much worse situation than you are right now. You are just 21 years old. At that age I was still an office clerk, trying to save some money for my university education. I practical supported myself for 4 years for my B. Sc degree. It is only 12 months and you can make it this time. In a few years time you will not even remember the difference. Just avoid cults, drinks, cigarettes and sexual immoralities (Saves you some money). As for the financial support, I will say, where there is a WILL, there is always a WAY. Be strong and good lucky.
Re: I See Myself As A Failure And Feel Like Committing Suicide by doubleak80(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please do not do such a thing or even think it. It's only shaitan that puts such an idea in your head. You have a lot to live for even though things seem tough. Although I don't know you it would be a big pain to me my brother if you were to do such a thing. Please remain upright and only harbor positive thoughts life is worth living so know that you will have highs and lows. Although I disagree with a public post such as this, I see it has a cry for help. I hope you take head to not doing this and keep us updated on your health.

(1) (Reply)

Reality Is Higher Than Heaven And Deeper Than The Seas. Discuss. / The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Hnd Form / University Of Ilorin Final Year Week (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.