Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death (31359 Views)

Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Dino Melaye Shares New Photos After Being Blasted For His Outfit In Switzerland / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Thinkr(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
jesse8048:
Very soon we would hold our leaders accountable not just online but offline.
hold who? fight them back. violence conquers violence. even in heaven God didn't watch satan steal him kingdom. he fought war

fight back
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by armadeo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Izonpikin:
all the replies are very good and straight to the point to tell the short hypocrite how hypocritical he is... angry angry

short extremist under the guise of being a governor.... angry angry angry....nonsense

Short terrorist.

These northerners are beginning to Piss me off. What's wrong with them.

I actually never thought Kalu was right but now in understand what he meant by Nigeria is a freaking zoo.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by CountDracula(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Esseite:
Well... they all made good comments, he could have used the medium to promote one Nigeria as is the govt's "supposed" plan...

But he ended up showing his true colours..
they "all" made good comments? Including dis infidel?

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
I thought am the only person that read what the animal in human skin wrote. Even as a Muslim myself, am tired the way some people take ISLAM. I wish the DSS can track down this guy cos his a potential killer too.

mazimee:
Who else read that Sulaiman Gidan Dabino's comment? I am still in shock that a supposed human being actually wrote that.
This country is not a Zoo, this country is a fucking Animal Kingdom. Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Izonpikin: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
armadeo:

Short terrorist.

These northerners are beginning to Piss me off. What's wrong with them.

I actually never thought Kalu was right but now in understand what he meant by Nigeria is a freaking zoo.
a merger with the Muslim north is such an immiscible phenomenon. ...they are just in their own world... angry....I expected the short baba to condemn the dastard act but no....
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Theoflux(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
El-Rufai be like Rufus wey no fit roof him own uncomplete building... one eyed man don be don.
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by hab1612(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
You can all say wat u like.
Mak noise as much as u can.
Al rufai can not comment on all incidence.
He is not the Governor of Kano State, he is not the president of Nigeria.
OLoodo's everywhere.
Nonsense comments
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by shugaboy6102(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
mazimee:
Who else read that Sulaiman Gidan Dabino's comment? I am still in shock that a supposed human being actually wrote that.
that sulaiman guy is a beast.He will end up surely like the beheaded woman cos karma is truly a bitch??
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by stephano100(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2016
mazimee:
God!!! the hatred & ignorance exhibited by muslim northerners on that page was alarming. they were justifying murder, i just concluded that this religion of theirs was never meant for peace.
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by chaski: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2016
I am a Muslim and I condemned the killing the woman in strongest term and I want law to take it course on the culprits.
Let's also be objective nobody has license to insult somebody's religion (believe) in any way, freedom of speech does not give somebody write to insult other people believe. Let's look at it from the perspective any normal human being will get upset if you abuse his parents, or mentor or his deity or his prophet. The peaceful co existence in a community is the ability to respect ones belief and culture. Any believer of a certain religion believes that, that religion is the only way to salvation and u have more than 1000 of such. If all of the different religion members start insulting one another, then there would be no peace. I condemned also in strongest words careless people that insult others...
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by BushidoBlue(m): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Things don change for Nairaland deeeeem!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by nortcentrallord(m): 12:57am On Jun 07, 2016
mazimee:

That Bastard is a pompous inbred swine. With the way that kaduna midget and that hollow headed Dabino exposed their folly, I am convinced Nigeria should be divided. There is no love, and there is no respect for human life in this animal Kingdom.
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by omojeesu(m): 4:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Segadem:
Hmmmm,...so u want him to condemn what he practises? Dont u think this man will take part in the killing if he's not the governor?

Not condeming the killing by Northern Muslim traditional, religious and political leaders implies consent and tacit support.
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 07, 2016
mazimee:

Nd dat sulaiman gidan dabino s d most stupid animal in d animal kingdom. Though nt surprised because its only an animal dat delight in killing human beings
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by danla44(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Nigeria my country.

Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by muhamadnur: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Segadem:
Hmmmm,...so u want him to condemn what he practises? Dont u think this man will take part in the killing if he's not the governor?
sleazy ignorant illiterate. one thing i love is, you only make mouth on social media.
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by yom2(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2016
chaski:
I am a Muslim and I condemned the killing the woman in strongest term and I want law to take it course on the culprits.
Let's also be objective nobody has license to insult somebody's religion (believe) in any way, freedom of speech does not give somebody write to insult other people believe. Let's look at it from the perspective any normal human being will get upset if you abuse his parents, or mentor or his deity or his prophet. The peaceful co existence in a community is the ability to respect ones belief and culture. Any believer of a certain religion believes that, that religion is the only way to salvation and u have more than 1000 of such. If all of the different religion members start insulting one another, then there would be no peace. I condemned also in strongest words careless people that insult others...
am a christian.for me u have spoken well.
Re: El-Rufai Blasted For Writing An Ode On Muhammad Ali's Death by code77(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
jesse8048:
Very soon we would hold our leaders accountable not just online but offline.

Love dis Prophetic Statement! And finally it has just begun.
#End Sars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Celebrates Ibori's Release With Friends In Warri. PICS / Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.