Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! (429 Views)

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / Vote Me As Local Chairman Nnamdi Kanu Campaigns / Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! by Destined2win: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
I am coming out to salvage this nation from the mouth of the devourer. All you have to do is to pray for the quick coming of my Government. When it comes, vote for me enmasse and do not look back.

It is your time; it is your season. We must be made great
Re: Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! by sholay2011(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't know you. sad
Re: Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! by richidinho(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Op.. Smokers are liable to die young
Re: Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 17, 2016
I am with you on this. i bet the time is near.
Re: Vote Me, And I Will Make You Proud! by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Really!!!

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Why FG Did Not Name Looters In Asset Recovery List--vp / Amnesty International’s Campaign Of Calumny Against The Nigerian Army On MASSOB / A List Of Senior Army Officers Compulsorily Retired In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.