Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose (2787 Views)

Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians / Biafra: Igbo's Can Never Get Biafra And They Will Not Get Any Good Appointment F / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Biafraordeath: 11:32pm On May 03, 2017
From a secret cabal in IPOB this is what Fayose said.

I am calling on all IPOB members 2019 make sure u stand shoulder to shoulder with fayose who stood with our leader come 2019.

Show him the best support. He will declare Biafra when elected as he declared Ekiti state as Biafra.

Vote Fayose 2019 if you want your freedom or remain a baboon in the zoo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by SuperS1Panther: 11:33pm On May 03, 2017
...... and you will be assassinated like JFK.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Justuceleague2: 11:35pm On May 03, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
...... and you will be assassinated like JFK.

I prefer the Samuel doe treatment for him
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by SuperS1Panther: 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
Justuceleague2:

I prefer the Samuel doe treatment for him

that will definitely be the best.

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Nicho118(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2017
That's because u will never be a president
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by ise82(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2017
He can't be president
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by joe4real12: 12:01am On May 04, 2017
If it happens, zombies go just do this one after the other

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by spycamera: 12:05am On May 04, 2017
You guys forget so soon how typical Yoruba man behaves. If he tickles you IPOD, he will not be responsible for your injury. Wise up guys, ofe mmanu are very good in demonstrating but when the reality shows, they disappear.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by ahamonyeka(m): 12:43am On May 04, 2017
Are you planning to come out for next presidential election in 2019 cos this one be like campagne for my brothers from the east?
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Blue3k(m): 12:45am On May 04, 2017
Lol didn't this guy also say he's not interested in running for an elected office after his term. This is a mere hypothetical. I would go futher abd call it gossip.

Source: http://punchng.com/i-dont-want-to-contest-again-says-fayose/
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Nobody: 1:17am On May 04, 2017
lols... #blue waves
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by YungJo207(m): 4:00am On May 04, 2017
I would be full of joy to vote Mr Ibu or okon to be president than this dude let me just know am voting for an unserious person to be president..he should fix his state first before saying anything 2019.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Pavore9: 4:11am On May 04, 2017
Fake news! angry
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by tobiit(m): 4:33am On May 04, 2017
if this gossip is true then I can assure IPOB will be used and dumped by PDP with the way they are going about things. Fayose and FFK will use IPOB for their political aspirations and in the end will be betrayed.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Repairnigeria(m): 5:03am On May 04, 2017
nawa with politics of hypocrisy fayose is playing
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by TPAND(f): 5:24am On May 04, 2017
Sorry Fayose, am so so sorry to let you know, You can never be president even in a thousand years when this present generation have wiped off the surface of the earth. You will still not be president
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Vicolan: 5:24am On May 04, 2017
And KANU as Vice President....
lol

1 Like

Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by azimibraun: 5:32am On May 04, 2017
It's sad that my comment will have to come. under a post that has to with Mr Fayose. Whether the post is true or false. My comment: Anybody who declares Biafra is an authentic enemy of the Igbos. He would have sent them and I mean millions of them to their death. Declare Biafra on which structure and on which coercion or consensus? Declare Biafra( Which is a wrong phrase in the first place) and send our igbo brothers to an eternal civil war.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Nobody: 5:51am On May 04, 2017
Shits happened
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by kingzizzy: 5:56am On May 04, 2017
A lot of people think that IPOB will become some kind of political organisation, not possible. IPOB was built self determination, not politics.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Igboesika: 6:09am On May 04, 2017
azimibraun:
It's sad that my comment will have to come. under a post that has to with Mr Fayose. Whether the post is true or false. My comment: Anybody who declares Biafra is an authentic enemy of the Igbos. He would have sent them and I mean millions of them to their death. Declare Biafra on which structure and on which coercion or consensus? Declare Biafra( Which is a wrong phrase in the first place) and send our igbo brothers to an eternal civil war.
No country on earth has survived civil war twice. Even if there is another civil war today, next line of action is declaration of Biafra republic, whether the war is won by Igbos or Nigeria.
This is the only fear of some people who are putting all their best to ensure that there won't be another war outbreak, because they have already known what the outcome would be after the war.
I laughed when you said Biafra has no structure, which structure are you talking about ?
Biafra as a country I know lasted for two years +, which other structure do you expect from a country that lasted for such years?

Well, whether Fayose said what the OP posted or not, all I know is that...............................

THE SUN SHALL RISE AGAIN !!

3 Likes

Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by laribari(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2017
tobiit:
if this gossip is true then I can assure IPOB will be used and dumped by PDP with the way they are going about things. Fayose and FFK will use IPOB for their political aspirations and in the end will be betrayed.

If any igbo person believe these politicians then that person is a fool. So you think a fayose will prefer to rule over half Nigeria? This is the biggest joke. What will be his gains? What will his govt achieve by doing that? Fear politicians oo!

I thought he is an afonja, so all of a sudden the OP is calling IPOB to support him? So you can actually trust your biafran future on the people you call afonja?

Well, last time I checked, the great Ojukwu would have achieved his biafra plans until he was betrayed at the last minute by the great Awolowo.

Go ahead and trust fayose
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Agimor(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2017
Would have said something but the source is not reliable.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by easzypeaszy(m): 6:29am On May 04, 2017
I concur.... Seconded sir...me too...let Nigeria discentigrate
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by jericco1(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2017
Source?
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by jericco1(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2017
easzypeaszy:
I concur.... Seconded sir...me too...let Nigeria discentigrate
shame on you.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Biafraordeath: 7:13am On May 04, 2017
jericco1:
Source?

On radio Biafra to listen now. Make sure u bote fayose come 2019
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by babyfaceafrica: 7:29am On May 04, 2017
You won't be president
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by BALLOSKI: 7:32am On May 04, 2017
You've stopped winning anything in your life, donkey.

Even political leaders from that area don't sound this stupid.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by BALLOSKI: 7:34am On May 04, 2017
easzypeaszy:
I concur.... Seconded sir...me too...let Nigeria discentigrate disintegrate

fixed!
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by BALLOSKI: 7:38am On May 04, 2017
Igboesika:

No country on earth has survived civil war twice. Even if there is another civil war today, next line of action is declaration of Biafra republic, whether the war is won by Igbos or Nigeria.
This is the only fear of some people who are putting all their best to ensure that there won't be another war outbreak, because they have already known what the outcome would be after the war.
I laughed when you said Biafra has no structure, which structure are you talking about ?
Biafra as a country I know lasted for two years +, which other structure do you expect from a country that lasted for such years?

Well, whether Fayose said what the OP posted or not, all I know is that...............................

THE SUN SHALL RISE AGAIN !!
because a country lasted for 2 years, it now has a structure? Well, in this modern time, it will be difficult to operate like that .
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Omonigeriarere: 7:44am On May 04, 2017
spycamera:
You guys forget so soon how typical Yoruba man behaves. If he tickles you IPOD, he will not be responsible for your injury. Wise up guys, ofe mmanu are very good in demonstrating but when the reality shows, they disappear.

Just like Trump, he knows how to play on their intelligence by tellung them what they want to hear.

Good Administrators are not noisemakers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed / Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] / We Would Negotiate With Boko Haram ... Buhari on Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.