Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

To Get Somewhere, You Must Start Somewhere - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / To Get Somewhere, You Must Start Somewhere (1085 Views)

Reasons You Must Start A Business In 2012 / Dangote Start Somewhere You Too Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Get Somewhere, You Must Start Somewhere by waleluv1(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2009
There is nothing wrong with dreaming big but something is wrong when you keep dreaming big while you do nothing.
To get somewhere you need to start somewhere.

Take for instance as a graduate, it is wrong to sit at home all in the name of looking for a high paying job say #100,000, while you have jobs that pay say #30,000 smiling at you all over the place. You see, there is nothing wrong with starting small, what is wrong is when you remain small. Go for that job but keep your eyes on better opportunities. And remember, better opportunities are only for the smart guys, so you must be smart enough to trace them. No amount is too small to start with, the important thing is that you must start somewhere. The city of Rome was not built in one day, stop dreaming, and do something meaningful with your life.

This is my own little way of re-branding Nigeria.
I can be reach on waleluv1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Importing Opportunities From China & Us / I Want To Buy Damaged Vehicles / Looking For Paypal Sellers In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.