Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Peopletemp How Genuine Are They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopletemp How Genuine Are They? (1086 Views)

How Genuine Are Jobs In JIJI / How Genuine Are Jobs On OLX / How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopletemp How Genuine Are They? by topkay(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hi fellow landers

Does anybody know how genuine peopletemp consulting firm is? cos they have just invited me for a test.
Re: Peopletemp How Genuine Are They? by amdaysol(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2006
From what i'v seen about them i'll say they are genuine.

At least i have read an article by their MD in the papers.

I wish you luck friend
Re: Peopletemp How Genuine Are They? by Greycells(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2006
People Temp is very reliable. Their head consultant used to be with Arthur Andersen, now KPMG.

Go for it. The agency just rebranded. Their office is on Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
Check their website for more info. Here is d link www.peopletemp.net/about_us.htm -
Re: Peopletemp How Genuine Are They? by Ladapo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2006
I had a test with them sometime back and I was made to undersatnd that I passed their test with 5 other girls but none of us as been called for any further iinterview. They are genuine though, that has made me begin to suspect a foul play though, I am still blieving they will call me.
So I will encourage you to go,pay their 500., Their test is quite easy sha.All the best.
Re: Peopletemp How Genuine Are They? by Icejay(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
People Temp is a very genuine HR firm .They are conducting SHL test for Mgt trainee candidates on behalf of BAT. The test is internet based & requires a lot of speed.Don't miss it. I wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

Uac Test Result / ....What? / Ptdf / Pdms Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.