Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics (66691 Views)

"Those Balloons Are Like Dildos" - Media React To Lady's Birthday Pics / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral / 2 Ladies Who Were Drowned At Elegushi Beach At Friend's Birthday Buried(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by 19naia(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
So sad. We need to remember that drinking alchohol is a very common factor in drownings.
The news that they came from a party leads to suspicion of drinking alchohol being involved.
Its very easy to get disoriented in water and go into extreme panic especially after drinking alchohol.
I have rescued my fair share of people from the ocean and seen some die because I could not reach them in time. Alchohol was a very common factor and the other top factor was new comers to the beach who had little or no experience in the water. My first time at the beach 28 years ago, was a near drowning experience for me.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by kgold1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dandeson1:
So dos two pussies jus delete

grin na wa o
and you don't think this is quite insensitive!?
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
otokx:

Don't even go near the beach at all.
grin That'd be overkill. Some people get so much fun from visiting the beach.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by bettercreature(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
I suspect foul play! it isn't that easy to die at the beach
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Guyman02: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
If you cant swim dont go playing by the river or sea. RIP

I remember being very afraid for my friends when we went on a boat trip after they said they cant swim if anything goes wrong
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Ugoeze2016: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
What a loss! Rip beauties
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by streetzdreamz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Incomplete story.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by patostation(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Starting from Bible times, people have been dying during birthday celebrations (Gen 40:22; Mt 14:6-12). It's a pity that many still find "fun" in such events. Count me out! May God console bereaved families sha.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by streetzdreamz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
The epitaph was poorly scripted,"they were taken away"who took em away??they prolly took themselves away by endangering their own lives all cuz of fun catching.....probly drunk,or went too far either ways i dont believe they were at a safe spot or right state of mind before this happened,people just rush to blaim the government o'er their own carelessness and non chalant attitudes to issues, road crashes are mostly blamed on bad roads,bad governance,is the vehicl3 the first and the last to go through that spot??things goes south then they scream bloody murder,hippy bullsh*ts!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by ericanex(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

..are they lightskin? angry
clown
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by ericanex(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
respect the dead
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by doskie(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
The beach is quite a dangerous place. Its not a swimming pool. People should try as much as possible to play around its shores and not do dangerous things.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by otiigba1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you've been saying this dumb thing for over 5yrs now.

when are you going to stop it?
how do you know he is been saying this for over 5 years? I suspect you ve been stalking him for 5 years embarassed
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Naff24(f): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

i bet on my £28,000(cash) Range rover spot parked in London that u r dakskin?..i lie?...Sweeet hatt, they question us *are u lightskin & are they lightskin?...i dint ask u for story!!! (((you homebase people mennnnn))) undecided

Yepee!!!!!!! I am not pure dark neither am I Maami Water grin.... Proudly Africa tongue
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Bamz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

SON, calm down....its a simple YEs or Know question.....we dint ask u for story...are they lightskin? undecided

I can understand how you feel = nothingness. Of course they're not your relatives not related to you on any sense. It's good to have fun, but we all die mate.

I'm sure you don't want to be remembered fo this kind of attitude when you pass on. Life is good mate, let's mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with those that rejoice.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Emaprince: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
To me, this is careless death!

If you go to any beach, you'll see a lot people who can't swim risking their lives by jumping hapilly into the sea as if its a friendly water. If you can't swim well, there's no way you can control your movement once you are in there.

I have witnessed this type of careless death before and it was not funny.

RIP to them though.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by pweetylivia(f): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is the problem with Elegushi beach. I wonder the kind of marine spirits that are there, lurking around, looking for young people to devour. That is the last place I'll ever go to have fun. I've lost people to that beach. Even Last December, youths of my church went there to have fun but 2 boys died. Thank God I didn't go. How it happened is still a mystery. It is well.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery a female is sopose to be lightskin if she wantto be beaaaurifful...are u lightskin?...even sef..are they lightskin?...its a simple gaddddem YES or KNOW question gadeeeemit!! (((ENGLISH))) angry
What do u want to do with their skin or re u a ritualist?
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by glossy6(f): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dandeson1:

grin na wa o
That you find this amusing is sickening and like mind also liked your post ehn?
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
The best lifeguard you can have is YOU
Don't go into the deep if you no sabi
I have only been to the beach once in my 23 years on earth
I no dey smell wetin i no go chop
RIP sha. We all go still die someday sha
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by MrCork: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

What do u want to do with their skin or re u a ritualist?

^^^^see this bush onedukated stak illlitarate goat girl....do u realice am from London...London is a cililiced socitety & we dont have crackheads rituatulist here..am askin if u r lightskin & u askin if am a ritualist?....are u angry & depressed becoz u r dakskin and u not beaurriful?...may i remind u that i drive £28,000 range rover Spot and I am pekam london based. Am not like u people!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by glossy6(f): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP dames
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by codemaniacs: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
pweetylivia:
This is the problem with Elegushi beach. I wonder the kind of marine spirits that are there, lurking around, looking for young people to devour. That is the last place I'll ever go to have fun. I've lost people to that beach. Even Last December, youths of my church went there to have fun but 2 boys died. Thank God I didn't go. How it happened is still a mystery. It is well.

there're no such thing as spirits.. If someone can't swim then that person shouldn't go near a pool... The beach is worse because of the waves of the ocean.. If someone can't hold their breath and remain calm while in water then avoid deep pool.. Don't even try to form for friends, tell them you can swim...

One of the most important things to never forget about life is Surviving...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by virginchaser(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why are they collecting money at the entrance when it is obvious they can not provide the basics?

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^see this bush onedukated stak illlitarate goat girl....do u realice am from London...London is a cililiced socitety & we dont have crackheads rituatulist here..am askin if u r lightskin & u askin if am a ritualist?....are u angry & depressed becoz u r dakskin and u not beaurriful?...may i remind u that i drive £28,000 range rover Spot and I am pekam london based. Am not like u people!! (no ofeinse) angry
Who cares?
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
If u nor sabi swim, abeg nor go near our water o

4get lifeguard, alert system and all dose grammar u dey blow.. Na 9ja be dis

Na only bank alert we sabi grin
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dandeson1:

grin na wa o

WHAT EXACTLY ARE U SMILING ABOUT?? IF THIS was a family member or someone close to you, would u still be all smiles, that's one of the problems we have in Nigeria, we ourselves do not value other people's lives and we expect the government to do everything for us, common remorse, we can't show..
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai : TWO EAGLES @ THE SAME TIME?

Too Bad

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Artistree: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Life, like a mist, appears for just a day, then disappears tomorrow. All that we are can quickly fade away. Replaced with tears and sorrow...

Sobbing uncontrollably for the family they left behind
If a man should die, can he live again? Hear the promise God has made: He will call; the dead will answer.
They shall live at his command. For he will have a longing For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder, For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever, As the work of his own hand.
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by Mcowubaba: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

..are they lightskin? angry
We must not joke everytime, even the Bible in Ecclesiastics recognizes that there is a time to mourn, a time to merry .....
I'm highly disappointed in your comment.....
I occasionally laugh at ur comments, but this 1 is absolutely silly, uncultured and disgusting angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by MrCork: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mcowubaba:

We must not joke everytime, even the Bible in Ecclesiastics recognizes that there is a time to mourn, a time to merry .....
I'm highly disappointed in your comment.....
I occasionally laugh at ur comments, but this 1 is absolutely silly, uncultured and disgusting angry angry

...calm down son..I am not a comedian... If u want to laugh, gotto comedy show..gademmit..isssit now illegal to ask if babe is lightskin? undecided
Re: 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
that Elegusi ater i dey fear that water... those spirt ve come and take soul in that water..Ripto the dead.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.