Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food (66810 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Wittyglam(f): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
You can never know a person 100%, no matter how long you dated.

Wedding ceremony allegedly crashed over food in Port Harcourt, River State

Shared with Caption ....

Omo the wedding i attended today ended in PREMIUM TEARS. I have never witnessed such before wtf!!!

Sooo the groom was angry they didn't serve his people food. So the bride went to console him and calm his down next thing he shouted at her in front of everyone that she should getout from his sight.

She left quietly and went to sit down, next thing he came to meet her and asked her if she is still going with him. Bride said she is not marrying again, groom said him too is not marrying.

In conclusion bride and groom family clashed. Everyone parted ways including bride and groom.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/igbomelanin/status/1343640081953918979

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
The title of the film is Ebudola

It was later settled

264 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by chiiraq802(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Jodha1(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lies...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by EmekaBlue(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ngozi d tales by moonlight story teller

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

Him too wouldn't marry again. grin very scripted tales at moon light. grin

But seriously some men don't have shame they can shout and embarrass thier wife at the present of thier visitors. I have seen many of the groom's kind!

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by idahme(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
This one na comedy, that was too quick for a separation if the story is valid . They still need to go through the divorce process if need be, anger Badoooo no be small. One can do stupid stuff while angry and then regret afterwards, that's why it is necessary to check any character in one that will be antithetical to one's development.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by tobechi74: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
And what happened next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by paulolee(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
result of arranged marriage because of family business or connection

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by jchioma: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Lies, who holds a wedding on a .Monday sef?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by abosede35876: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2020
You can never know a person 100%, no matter how long you dated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by ikennamadu1(m): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2020
jchioma:
someone I know it's getting married today

39 Likes

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by anochuko01(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Na you dey sell, Na you dey buy
Your headquarters dey for Dubai
Michael Jackson tell you goodbye
Just cos say he cough before he die
We agree, we no argue
We agree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Womanizer(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2020
jchioma:

Who told you that a wedding can't take place on a Monday?

24 Likes

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by TANID(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2020
SimplyFacts:
It was later settled
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by grim33(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2020
It will always end in tears.Mgtow guys mgtow....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Kingluqman(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2020
SimplyFacts:

It was later settled
Bursted!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Khd95(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Twitter people with hot baked lies, where did this happen,which state, no picture nothing nothing

Everybody is working their bare asss off om that bird app just to appear woke,savage,witty etc

Las las na cruise

25 Likes

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by cassidy1996(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2020
fake story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by humilitypays(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2020
This has always been a problem in Nigerian weddings. Nigerian brides need to talk to their people before weddings that her in–laws are more important than any other guest from her side, our ladies always fail in this regard, always thinking the wedding day is a day for her and her family to entertain their family and friends leaving the in–laws hungry.

It almost ended a marriage I attended its wedding some years back if not for timely intervention

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by ruggedtimi(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Matters

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by stupidmod1: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
This has always been a problem in Nigerian weddings. Nigerian brides need to talk to their people before weddings that her in–laws are more important than any other guest from her side, our ladies always fail in this regard, always thinking the wedding day is a day for her and her family to entertain their family and friends leaving the in–laws hungry.

It almost ended a marriage I attended its wedding some years back if not for timely intervention
both parties are important n not important u can n always do wedding without any of them. period

15 Likes

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Orire001: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Twitter and lies!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by richiemcgold: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
I would've also called this a moonlight tale like others but I was once a witness of a similar scenerio. This particular wedding even ended in a free for all fights between the couples and between their families. I was one of the guests at the reception. All foods and drinks got wasted while exchanging blows during the melee. Police were eventually invited to the place as the situation was getting out of hands.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by careytommy37(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Twitterspeak. undecided
I don't believe it
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by iReddington: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2020
jchioma:
Story might not be true.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by ipica: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2020
mweetch. grading..... 95 % rubbish
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by crackhouse(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Twitter stories as usual.
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by SpicyMimi(f): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Twitter and lies!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Freestainworld(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2020
They where never meant to be
Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Dayoebe(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Mutual understanding way to go

1 Like

Re: Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food by Afflalo(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2020
God help us for this country, I pray both of them finds peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics / Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.