Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria (515 Views)

Ekweremadu Advocates Return To Parliamentary System Of Government.. / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / Ben Bruce: We Need A Common Sense Minister, People In Government Do Dumb Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
since the civilian rule from 1999- till date, we have being practising federalism, i see it as a system that is too slow to achieve objectives, we have not had a concrete devepment in various states. I prefer we change to con-federalism where state will be giving enough power to control her resource, making the central less attractive. What system of govenment will be suitable in nigeria, you can add your own system and explain, it was human that created what we re practicing.
Re: What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria by Likei(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
let bia fra go system of govt.
Re: What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Likei:
let bia fra go system of govt.
all dis protest and noise u re making will lead u no where, u no what to do to achieve ur sovereign state. Go and meet ur senators and leaders...dont paste rubbish in my trend
Re: What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria by efizy123: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
nkemjacob2:
all dis protest and noise u re making will lead u no where, u no what to do to achieve ur sovereign state. Go and meet ur senators and leaders...dont paste rubbish in my trend

You asked a question and he gave his view... Why the insult?....
Re: What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
efizy123:

You asked a question and he gave his view... Why the insult?....
do u point any insult in my write up?
Re: What System Of Government Do U Think Will Be The Best For Nigeria by gambit10: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think the regional system would do us just fine

(1) (Reply)

#questionoftheday (photo) / Military To Remain In Niger Delta Despite Peace Talks: FG / Niger Delta Avengers: US Government Finally Opens Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.