Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School (30075 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by PrettyCrystal: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State is pictured serving himself at Government Girls Secondary School, Ajiwa, after the Government increased feeding allowance in Katsina on Wednesday. Some online users are asking this question ‘how hygienic can the food prepared in this kind of unkept kitchen in an uncompleted building be’

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/governor-aminu-masari-serving-himself.html

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by HungerBAD: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2017
See food.

Even the Rice cooked at the Kitchen of the Oriental Hotel and Sheraton Hotel,does not look as tasty and nice like this.

This Governor na certified HungerBAD-ER.

And as for those asking if it is hygienic,I refer your questions to Governor Ayo Fayose.

If Fayose can be eating all the road side food " UPANDAN" in Ekiti with plenty of flies perched on top of his plates ,and has so far not suffered anything,then nobody should talk about this.

I am HUNGERBAD and I approve this CONCOCTION RICE.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by ESDKING: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2017
This rubbish won't make us to forget how you jailed someone for critisizing you.
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by omenkaLives(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Victor Okolie says this is shameful.

I'm sure when you go back down his timeline, you'd find him sucking Fayose's blocus on a similar act. cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Jabioro: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Visit villages it will marvelled you.. surely nothing would happen as health wise..

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by bantudra: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
kitchens and kantines always look like this in nigeria,but you never hear people falling dead because of it....

you nigerians abroad always want everything to look like in europe.....

4 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by percyshelu(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
this guy is a crimal
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by ganisucks(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

I'm sure when you go back down his timeline, you'd find him sucking Fayose's blocus on a similar act. cheesy
Shutup

18 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Islamkills: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
D zoo at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by spartan117(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

So upon all d fasting and prayers u never still get sense

8 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by omenkaLives(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
spartan117:

So upon all d fasting and prayers u never still get sense
Who fasted and prayed for me and I still refused to get sense- your mother? smiley

Awwww.. She must be a very kind woman. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by spartan117(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who fasted and prayed for me and I still refused to get sense- your mother? smiley

Dis guy Don tire me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Daviddson(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
The question on the minds of those who saw the picture is 'how can a healthy food is come out from this dirty kitchen?’

But what is that Okolie's problem? Is he in the mind of the people who saw it to have concluded that they're doubting how healthy it is? grin grin
This is hatred. Should that be the main concern in this case? No!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by omenkaLives(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2017
spartan117:

Dis guy Don tire me embarassed
Good. Then you should simply do your thing and care less how I do mine. The space is enough to accommodate everyone. wink

3 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by omenkaLives(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
See food.

Even the Rice cooked at the Kitchen of the Oriental Hotel and Sheraton Hotel,does not look as tasty and nice like this.

And as for those asking if it hygienic,I refer your questions to Governor Ayo Fayose.

If Fayose can be eating all the road side food " UPANDAN" in Ekiti with plenty of flies perched on top of his plates ,and has so far not suffered anything,then nobody should talk about this.

Dont mind then. Na hatred go kill them. cheesy

Concoction rice is the best rice jor.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Nebuchadnezar: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by idbami2(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg, na buffet bi this?
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Tazdroid(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Back to the roots
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by jonahsunday97(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2017
#this terrible#
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Tazdroid(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
See food.

And as for those asking if it hygienic,I refer your questions to Governor Ayo Fayose.

hehehe, this rice be like pasta, see as e stretch for pot. grin and e dey sweet well well

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by nNEOo(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Why are they always taking pictures and smiling even in a dirty environment undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Opeedo(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Fayose syndrome

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by rattlesnake(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
He's a learner
Fayose na teacher

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Lilaex: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
nearly
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by onadana: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
What is all this non....sense
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
IDP camp
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by fisfat(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Masari and fayose

5 and 6

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by gentlekeny(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Copy cats!!!

Is it not Fayose that started it?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School by Tazdroid(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2017
rattlesnake:
He's a learner
Fayose na teacher
Fayose na grandmaster of mamaput grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose / Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.