Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". (11163 Views)

We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians / THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Namzy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lovely piece
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Pavore9: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=46330765][/quote]

Why the mention?
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
Pius really threw some punches with this write up. His sarcasm was quite pristine. My problem with men like him is they believe governance is a stroll in the park. They stand by the sidelines and blame those sweating it out on the field. He should kindly leave the comfort of America and come home to seek election into an office.
Abati was an armchair critic like Adesanmi until he experienced the heat of being in public office.
Pius should not deny Nigerians is "omniscient" prowess.

thumbs up
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by totorimi: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Money that is bound to be relooted. Mark my words that money will be relooted, the guys up there are desperate they dont believe in Nigeria although they pretend but their actions give them away everyday.
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by tosan200(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
jejemanito:
Pius Adesanmi and Strive Masiyiwa are the only reason I visit facebook!!!!
I swear, Strive Masiyiwa is a gem. Pius on the other hand does his own from he diaspora.
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by otokx(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
For me it should be used to build the second Niger bridge and extend the Abuja - Kaduna railway to Kano and Ajaokuta.
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Netfad(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
lol

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Bayswater: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
demandtruth:

Pained? How.

This is a professor lecturing in a Canadian University.

He can't be bought by anyone.

The mere fact that you are pique by his analogy, for no sensible reason, betrayed your pain.

From what you have written, you'll prefer a failure who you can't link a single completed project to in 6yrs, to a year old process

How much be im salary? Lecturers are not well paid home and abroad ok. The loser called Pius is still pained 1 year after Jonathan handed over the reins of power to the disaster called Buhari. A fool at 50, alaini ronu
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by allthingsgood: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
The joke is on you. More than a year gone and you are still mastùrbating over GEJ.

Its not a joke. $2.1billion given to an individual just like that And u said we should not rain curses on him?? Please be serious!

2 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by DobleO7: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
modath:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/05/how-spend-recovered-looted-funds-pius-adesanmi

Jonathan may not have built a borehole in his Otuoke village but built Almajiri Schools in the North among many other things. I think that is commendable. You don't expect him to focus development in his home state for this same Nigerians saying this now to call him a sectional leader. What happened to the Maritime University he built in Delta State when this present Government came on board? we all know what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by kaboninc(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
Modath, I have been reading Adesanmi's articles since the days of Nigeria Village Square. He is always giving precepts. To condemn is easy, to act is difficult. I am not supporting corruption; I am only appalled at people who sit on sanctimonious moral fence to hurl stones at those who labour on the field.
Pius should come down an pick an appointment. Many before him have been called to the table only to salivate on the same food they condemned.

Thank you!

And that lady you quoted is no different than the Pius

3 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by JuanDeDios: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
modath:

Bros, Haba... You are higher than this kind of reasoning nah!! What part of Otuoke has no potable water is palatable? (pun intended)

Or will 400m not build in Olisa Metuh's community a standard fully equipped primary health care facility if an hospital is over reaching ?

Rueben Abati lost his voice because he was "eating"!!

Pius Adesanmi won't be voted because he probably doesn't have anything to offer party delegates neither will a godfather take up such a strong character..

This isn't about the heat of the kitchen, Africa' ruling class is populated by the lowest brow of criminals this side Of HELL!!
For this post, will you marry me? smiley
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by wiseoneking: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
modath:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/05/how-spend-recovered-looted-funds-pius-adesanmi

Op, this ones you highlighted is for what reason. I hope you are enjoying your change and sai baba. Thank God it is jonathan Loot alone that is been recovered and not atiku, tinubu, amechi, obj, abacha and sai baba's loots. We know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by wiseoneking: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
CXLVII:

Brilliant write-up

Just that Jews will never agree with you
the only tribe that gives you sleepless nite. Lol
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by MORNDEW(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bayswater:

How much be im salary? Lecturers are not well paid home and abroad ok. The loser called Pius is still pained 1 year after Jonathan handed over the reins of power to the disaster called Buhari. A fool at 50, alaini ronu

Are you insulting a man better thannyo in all sphere of life or its a mistake?

2 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by engrhorla(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
This man has used a stone to kill a bird

He has criticised PMB while still dishing out some soup to the yam eaters

Nice write up

#Adojutelegan

2 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by refiner(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
....nice writeup modath!....an interesting piece I must say!smiley
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by ajsans: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
jejemanito:
Pius Adesanmi and Strive Masiyiwa are the only reason I visit facebook!!!!

Same here.
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by mapet: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2016
modath:

[size=12pt][/size]

Baba Nla Checkmate of life..

If this is done, even Patience Jonathan will exclaim... "Goodluck, your manhood can never live on" cool

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Skillz02(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2016
sleemfesh:
Can't believe someone is still this pained about oga Jonathan. He is gone and resting and waking strong. Let's face our Bleep up in the name of APC and Buhari. We asked for what we have now. Well they did. Cos I wouldn't have voted a former overthrown dictator over my dead body.
Bro its easier to destroy than to build
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Bayswater: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
MORNDEW:

Are you insulting a man better thannyo in all sphere of life or its a mistake?

You don't even know me, voltron, now jog along lol
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Rowland16: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
You are MAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!! For mentioning Dr Okonjo in this your written INSANE STILT AND GIBBERISH, your life is too hopeless! Sometimes I am perplexed at these miscreats' reasoning- most especially the POLITICALLY SPONSORED AND TYPICALLY ENGINEERED so-called illiterate groups calling themselves; Anti-graft Group.
Re: Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". by Rowland16: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Was it Okonjo Iweala that down-turned the Naira and brought-down the Economy? This group is daft and dumb for generating the postulation to EFCC. Sorry, exclude Madam Okonjo from this your slowpoke POLITICAL ERRANDS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: APC Says Kwara Politics Has Taken A New Direction / Govt Presents N10m Cheque To Dead LASTMA Official’s Family / Aba Election: APC Candidate, Mascot Kalu Casts His Vote In Eziama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.