Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Is The Heart Of Human Full Of Eveil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Heart Of Human Full Of Eveil (406 Views)

Patience Jonathan Sues SERAP Over ‘Vilification And Breach Of Human Rights’ / Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Heart Of Human Full Of Eveil by tblaq: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
I was going through some comments on line and read people wishing the president of this country death,some saying he will not return while some says adieu Baba nd I come to ask this question is wishing him death the solution to what so ever the country is passing through now?

Why is the heart of some people full of evil?let me quickly say this and if they like let the evil people asking him to die come attacking me.

For every one of u that wishes PMB Dead u will all die before him and it shall happen faster than expected.....as for MR President he will return safe nd sound...(amen)

God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Why Is The Heart Of Human Full Of Eveil by reverendfather: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
op, they are only just weighing on the 'what ifs' of life.
trust me when we are talking about first class wickedness, this scenario does not even come close to the first 1000 cases.

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose ’‘stomach Infrastructure’ Programme / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Many Unarmed Pro-biafra Protesters - Amnesty Int'l / Who Destroy Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.