Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (73693 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by MrCounselor: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by keypad1: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
He is also ur fvckmate......nonsense
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by glossy6(f): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
na today?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Gidi3020(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lols.... So far, nobody gree click anybody "like botton" #HisHallRHight
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Maski87: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good job, abeg dey show the man well well as these n river state girls them head no correct the know dey know man wey get woman
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by flokii: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice one

Just too lovely.. Pretty woman + cute manfriend
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
now I see y yobo was able to make 100 caps for eagles
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Bluffly: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
broseme:
Chief Adaeze Yobo can not stop flaunting his husband.She is very proud of her man friend.She shared the photo above on IG and wrote.....

'with my manfriend #latepost #yesterday'

Aww!Lovely couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGUTP1Ip-k9/
Yes Yobo made money and has a wife. We no go come hear word again?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Zieristclair(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
Adaeze and Yobo

how many times in a week

who the fvck is the mod here
grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by kay29000(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vanquay:
Seun ita nice to know NL is stepping up it's Click bait game.

Misleading Headline...and Husband is shorter than Man friend so?

Owo ni koko
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Cherishing(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Zieristclair:
grin
Are u the fvckn mod

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by czarr(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Baba God please don't let me fall in love with any average to below average girl....na over fine I want,and I know say you know what's best for me but you said we should ask and it shall be given unto me.

Remove any babe wey no fine reach this babe from my way o Lord.

Cos I fit just fall in love with one wowo girl now,come dey form love is blind, grin

My children must fine.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vanquay:
Seun ita nice to know NL is stepping up it's Click bait game.

Misleading Headline...and Husband is shorter than Man friend so?

I would never have clicked this if I expected to see her and her husband that I don't give a rats fvck about.
misleading headline also made me clicked it.
What a waste of my precious MB in these days were things scarce

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by godwinkessi: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
She looks exactly like my fiancée
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by toprealman: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
what's her occupation?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Richydos(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Olukokosir:

Ao many woman dey d picx bros ??
Lolzzzzz blame him not abeg..... D guy just finished smoking dt kwale dried leaves..... Bet u don't expect him 2 see clearly
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by TheSpellChecker: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
broseme:
Chief Adaeze Yobo can not stop flaunting his husband.She is very proud of her man friend.

She shared the photo below on Instagram and wrote.....

"with my manfriend #latepost #yesterday"

Aww!Lovely couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGUTP1Ip-k9/

Her husband.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by chillingbabe: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
This OP is a mugu... u go fear "his husband" naaa.Ewu! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by mirob(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cute couple
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wrong posture, like the typical African woman. To put on short clothe is always easy, and to expose their "inners" in the process of sitting is even easier.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Highbhee(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dems s type of girl dat yu toast,get turned down,den become born again
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by masseratti: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mods are, killing nairaland with irrelevant news about yobos, what the hell is this doing on front page for God's sake.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who local chief Epp
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by gafoo4u: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
she is fantastically beautiful
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Lilimax(f): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
czarr:
Baba God please don't let me fall in love with any average to below average girl....na over fine I want,and I know say you know what's best for me but you said we should ask and it shall be given unto me.

Remove any babe wey no fine reach this babe from my way o Lord.

Cos I fit just fall in love with one wowo girl now,come dey form love is blind, grin

My children must fine.
Bros, Go hussle first and make good money. If you don hammer, you go fit marry any class of beautiful lady.After all, owo in koko ( na money be the main thing) smiley
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by pamcode(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Misleading topic. I totally believed she was cheating on poor Yobo.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
rhynno:
now I see y yobo was able to make 100 caps for eagles
Werey rey o grin grin grin grin what are you trying to say?

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by czarr(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lilimax:
Bros, Go hussle first and make good money. If you don hammer, you go fit marry any class of beautiful lady.After all, owo in koko ( na money be the main thing) smiley
yes o.
Hustle plus prayer!! grin

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Meanwhile, can someone tell her to uncross her legs I want to see "suntin" lipsrsealed
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by shiki(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sijo01:
Where's my own my friend sef undecided

Am here
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sijo01:
Where's my own my friend sef undecided
I de call u, now u no answer me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / Charles Nwachukwu Is Dead (Burial Poster) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.