Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (68842 Views)

Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by lalasticlala(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2016

Henrietta Kosoko, 53, who died in the early hours of Monday, June 6, 2016, from diabetes complications, is the third wife of veteran actor Jide Kosoko is mourning. In October 1992 and November 1993, two of the wives of the Lagos Prince died in quick succession, and he described the experience in an interview with Encomium Weekly when he turned 60 on January 11, 2014, as a very sad period.

With the death of his actress wife Henrietta who lived in the Bariga area of Lagos mainland (he lives in Ikorodu), the adored actor has lost his most famous wife. And sadness has settled in his household with this third death among the people who meant the world to him.

http://encomium.ng/henrietta-is-the-third-wife-jide-kosoko-has-lost/

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP Mrs Kosoko.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Batlan01: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
JEEEEEEEZ!!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Perfecttouch(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
abi Jide Kosovo fall down from him mama back when him small ni? Abeg na wetin I grow up understand be that o,that u will keep losing ur women if you fall down from ur mums back

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by horlamelekan(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rip to her embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by freshness2020: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oh God!
Sorry Prince Kosoko!

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by englishmart(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jide! Jide!! Jide!!!
How many times I call you?

6 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by bettercreature(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Perfecttouch:
abi Jide Kosovo fall down from him mama back when him small ni? Abeg na wetin I grow up understand be that o,that u will keep losing ur women if you fall down from ur mums back
Why you dey ask me all these questions? Call Jide Kosoko on 08078479303

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by truthspeaks: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by fulfillment2020(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Number 3 wife this guy lost? And more women will be gearing up to marry him....women no dey hear word.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by iamauxin(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
If it was a nollywood movie....we would have alleged money rituals.

But it's not.

wait!

Wait!

Jide Kosoko is a nollywood giant. angry sad cry

Who's on the same page with me?

20 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Adegokenath(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
A
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by yomalex(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by WaZoBiaBad: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Three wives just like that.
I
Am
Beginning
To
Suspect ooooooooooooooo.

And if I may ask, is there a 4th wife?
If yes, please run for ..........

8 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by aluko1980(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP madam
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by globatop: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oh sorry, she was a nice actress, rip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by tunshe: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
englishmart:
Jide! Jide!! Jide!!!
How many times I call you?

Nonsense!

Calling someone old enough to be your dad or grandpa that way is wayward.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
they are all obsessed, not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rip Ma.

20 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by johnstar(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
3rd wife

Don renew him money ritual

Quote me

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by wayne4loan: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
BLOOD MONEY ?

3 Likes

shocked

1 Like

Here to read a typical Nigeria mentality concerning issues like this.

34 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Perfecttouch:
What of if na him papa back?

5 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Flexherbal(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP!
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by aAK1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
trust nija people to start to talk rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by shadrach77: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's a coincidence. People should not read too much into it. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by pennytration(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jide kosoko shuld do and marry another wife, population of nigeria is too much. With d present poor economy, nigeria could do with a few less mouths to worry about.

Last to comment...

Seun where is my bank alert..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.