Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (68854 Views)

Jide Kosoko cries: “This is the third wife I ’ve lost, what will people say?” / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by BABANGBALI: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Someone tolded me that Oga jide felled down from his mother's back that is why his wives are dying dead
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Na their time don reach. Stop being suspicious. When it is time to leave the surface of this earth nothing can stop us.
May Allah give you and your fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by aBOSEDEJOY1: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Its not every death that its their time,some lives are cut short by many reasons
Gaddafithe2nd:
Na their time don reach. Stop being suspicious. When it is time to leave the surface of this earth nothing can stop us.
May Allah give you and your fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
aBOSEDEJOY1:
Its not every death that its their time,some lives are cut short by many reasons
When it is time, it is time?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by aBOSEDEJOY1: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
No i refuse to believe that,millions of people in uk live longer haven enjoyed good social amenities and good medicals,there lives were not cut shot ,they die until they reach 7o,plus,infact majority die reaching100plus.
Gaddafithe2nd:

When it is time, it is time?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by mickeymimi: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
9ja peeps sabi talk in parable sha.
Try to read meaning to some of these comments including some polite ones and u will understand,,

RIP Mrs Kosoko
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
aBOSEDEJOY1:
No i refuse to believe that,millions of people in uk live longer haven enjoyed good social amenities and good medicals,there lives were not cut shot ,they die until they reach 7o,plus,infact majority die reaching100plus.
You mean the same UK that most of then are battling with cancer. If you can about the healthiest people in the world it is not UK. They might have the amenities but not UK. Are you telling people don't die in their 50's,60's,30's and 20's? Your assumption is totally wrong.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by LexxyTech: 1:14am On Jun 08, 2016
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
or also see before and after pictures of your favourite celebrity world wide
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/see-before-and-after-picture-of-your.html
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost by ledaman: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jide1 Jide2 Jide3 go and ask your mama about your upbringing oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead / Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.