Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Where Are They ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are They ? (1468 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are They ? by sherocks: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2006
I am a 31 year old woman who is enlightend, has a good sense of humour and deeply loves God.

Problem: I have been single for over a year now and loads of friends with good hearts have been trying to hook me up with several people. The thing is that none of the guys I have met and trust me, I have met loads, are up to what I believe should be my boyfriend.

I live in the UK and it has become almost a herculean task meeting a decent guy who is able to string a simple sentence in English, has the same background as I do and is not after a British passport.

I am sure there are a few out there but can someone please tell me where they are ??
Re: Where Are They ? by harvey(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2006
Girl my advice is for u to be careful.cos some wolves will come in sheep clothing.u just have to see the face of the lord when any comes ur way that u like.cos now if its very difficult to seperate the shaft from the wheat.so pls be careful.is it for marriage?or just a relationship?
Re: Where Are They ? by Dvampire(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2006
Well, harvey, you got a point there. you just have to be careful about it. its a wild world out there as far as relationships and marriage are concerned. and also, if you belive so much in God, i think you should still pray about it. Funny how some people think that relationship is not an issue that needs praying about.
and then, you still need to re-evaluate your tastes. what do i mean? outline the things that you need in a man. also have at the back of your mind that no human in this green earth is perfect. if you find or meet someone in life that has 40% of what you want, give that person a try; cos these days some vital virtues like intergrity and chastity have been thrown into the thrash can.
just be yorself and try not to be engrossed in that person's weakness rather see how you and that person can contribute towards turning that weakness to strength. remember, no good relationship comes from just sitting down and hoping, it is all about team work and a combined effort by both parties involved.
Re: Where Are They ? by Busta(f): 3:57am On Nov 26, 2006
trust me, those kinda guys are all dead
Re: Where Are They ? by talk2sulta: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
there are where they are.search and you shall find.knock and the door shall be opened for you.but be very careful not to knock at the wrong door or smiley
Re: Where Are They ? by pahtahkee: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
she rocks:

I am a 31 year old woman who is enlightend, has a good sense of humour and deeply loves God.

Problem: I have been single for over a year now and loads of friends with good hearts have been trying to hook me up with several people. The thing is that none of the guys I have met and trust me, I have met loads, are up to what I believe should be my boyfriend.

I live in the UK and it has become almost a herculean task meeting a decent guy who is able to string a simple sentence in English, has the same background as I do and is not after a British passport.

I am sure there are a few out there but can someone please tell me where they are ??

Are you saying that there are no guys who are eloquent with English speaking? Are you seeking for a guy who can speak English alone?

You have your own demands, the guy you are seeking for, has his own demands!

I guess you better start looking for a win-win situation.
Re: Where Are They ? by sillyboy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ Busta.
trust me, those kind of guys are all dead

lol. Believe me, you aren't serious grin. . . . we still have loads of guys like my humble self around cool

@ poster

Am 26 yrs and have a decent job but could be hotter with some women quids if you know what I mean tongue cool

Hey, am only joking oooo

On a serious note, just take your time and the right guys will come around. I believe there's a guy for every woman and a girl for every man too. All you need to do now is to conciously be around where you think your dream man will be and work on your weaknesses.

[s]You can come to Lagos, Nigeria too. . . that way, you will be around Sillyboy.[/s] cool
Re: Where Are They ? by Easybaby(f): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
@poster
I know where they are . . .will connect you to one if you wish undecided
Re: Where Are They ? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
@poster

where in UK do you live? cos I meet loads of eligible guys who are very eloquent and most are into thier roots.
Re: Where Are They ? by sylvao2000(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
Easybaby:

@poster
I know where they are . . .will connect you to one if you wish undecided

No thanks.
Re: Where Are They ? by Easybaby(f): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Naja Haja,
How are you doing? hope you're cool cool

BTW,how come you have met load of eligible guys and you were heartbroken three fourth times undecided

@sylvao2000,
lol grin grin grin grin
It seems you're interested undecided
Re: Where Are They ? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
Easybaby:

[color=#770077]@Naja Haja,
How are you doing? hope you're cool cool

BTW,how come you have met load of eligible guys and you were heartbroken three fourth times undecided

am doing good babes. just thinking if it was worth me coming into work when i've got hayfever.  grin  grin  grin

I was not heartbroken three or four times oooooooooooooo

It was about how many times he would be back begging. So i said if he came back again then that would be the third time. LOL. . . . is that what came across. . . .  LOL   grin  grin  grin  grin  I think I would surely die if it happened again and again.  body no be firewood oooooooooo
Re: Where Are They ? by Easybaby(f): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
I for say! meanwhile,you can help the poster grin
Re: Where Are They ? by nikke: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2008
i like your courage because is not every body that will open up to their problem,i hope you would n't mind disclosing more about yourself because somebody somewhere feels you are her kind of girl, i will like to get your number for me to reach out to you. thanks
Re: Where Are They ? by tsmack: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2008
Yeah, I know a WHOLE lot about having to meet a lot of people (members of the opposite sex as applicable) and ALL of them lacking that "basic thing" you are looking for.

But at the same time, you need to ask yourself why you only get to meet those undesirable elements. 'cos its a difference case when you meet people you like and they are not-available. So in your own case, you may need to assess:

- your set of friends (change them if possible);
- your locality (do they fit your preference);
- how real your expectation are; and
- above all the way you look (and gurl this encompasses a whole)

Afterall you have engaged in serious delibrations on the above, feel free to contact me for more consultations
Re: Where Are They ? by uspry1(f): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
Scratch my head, this topic is 2 years old since November 26, 2006. undecided

You all still give her advice!!!
Re: Where Are They ? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2008
hhhhhmmmm. . . .  . i didn't even notice. LOL. i usually look out for this things.  grin  grin  grin  grin

lets hope she's met some on and is happy with him.

(1) (Reply)

Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend / Sex Machine For Hire: Apply Within / Stephen Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.