Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account (911 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by kizini: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2009
I have been trying to open a verified paypal account for some time now and a lot of guys on this forum promised to help me, but they end up collecting my money and do nothin! If there is any truthfull one out there willing to help should contact me
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by prince4pro(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
sory dar next tim open ur eye well say na 9ja u day
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by fojames(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
And another One!

The problem with paypal keeps rearing its ugly head!!!
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by solbash11(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sincerely speaking, to use paypal you've got to be very smart about it. To start with you will need a Graphcard account. You can email me for absolutely free details on how you can verify your paypal account on solbash1@gmail.com

Ciao.
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by bayokolapo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
sorry you no understand you dey for naija.k now let me help you out .my services is absolutely free,i will open it free of charge.you just have to pay for paypal account verification.just pick your phone now and call me 08070509770.
pls don't ignore this message,
regards
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by tombashy: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hi pals,

If there's anyone here who needs information on how to open a verified paypal account, try take a few min of your time and visit:   

http://solbash1..com/

I have been there myself and i got a reliable information and solution to my paypal issue as well as an alternate online payment solution.

So don't hesistate in viewing the link.

Take care
tombashy@gmail.com
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by infogenius(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2009
But what exactly do need a paypal account for?
If you are not business that uses paypal forget it instead of trying to open one for the lust of lt.
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by MrCrackles(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
Topic
I cant help sorry. . . .
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by technosup: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2009
thankssssssssssssssss
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by Sirdayor(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
'Think my last contribution to the above thread was very controvercial and it was removed by the moderator, but i will strongly advice you to forget about paypal if you want to be operating it from this country. Because from various experiences, your account will likely be frozen one day.
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by infogenius(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
Sirdayor:

'Think my last contribution to the above thread was very controvercial and it was removed by the moderator, but i will strongly advice you to forget about paypal if you want to be operating it from this country. Because from various experiences, your account will likely be frozen one day.

Shikena.
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by Mbeki: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
send a request to jamesod@gmail.com
I'll send d stuff 2 u while you pay after receiving it.
Don't deceive me too
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by infogenius(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
I have finally been able to crack the code.
If you want your verified paypal account today
you can reach me at infogenius33(at)yahoo.com
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by Ihategirls(m): 4:37am On Oct 17, 2010
Just search for info on google, you will get good information.
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by flimo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ kizini,
I just can imagine how few Nigerians  take pleasure in deceiving people in any way they can. I feel sorry you lost your money but a little bit angry you did not look before you leap! I posted on Nairaland a while ago about openning Paypal in Nigeria- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! PAYPAL DOES NT OPERATE IN NIGERIA. There are ways to go around it as in every situation but as a poster said, you will end up loosing your balance and like chase for fraud, that's up to you whether you want to tarnish your image, family and country-well, country is already tarnished but just don't add up. Firstly, take a look at detail of the guy who posted a paypal account above, he said that's his paypal account? Right! indeed, I just want to asked the 'gentleman' how come his paypal account is not in a browser but a windows pictures viewer?? I guess its obvious he's a 'gentleman' Please be wise enough that you don't play about with your hard earn money around people especially those evil ones behind PC. While I was in Nigeria, i have had a nasty experience that I reckoned would have ruined my whole life but I came out successfully than those low life be-gutted good for nothing son of poverty stricken parents that duped me all i made in business while I was serving and saving for my journey to further study,  I am better 110% than them now. Lastly, google checkout offers same service paypal renders which is available in Nigeria. If someone wants to help you, you don't need to ring any number or go on a journey,  If its too good to  be true, it usually is! Peace
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by ttmasta: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2010
Please forget paypal. Their shakara for Nigerians too much self. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number, Shikena!
Re: Help I Need To Open A Verified Paypal Account by missylizzy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2010
Guys please which is the suitable account to use for business transaction aside from paypal

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest Into Penny Us Stocks? / For Sale In Pretoria, South Africa: Block Of 52 Flats! / How To Write Articles Online For Money Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.