Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. (1773 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Commotion As US Evangelist Benny Hinn Begins Sale Of Anointing Oil For $25 / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. by donogaga(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
So this extra virgin "Olive Oil" turned out to be bleached palm oil... These wicked people made use of "Banga" to do anointing.

Bought it as olive oil. Found "palm olein" as ingredient. Extra virgin cooking oil

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Banga anointing, local oil can cleanse local wahala

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. by ever811(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
no be Una dey find miracle up and down? make Una kwantinue.one day Una go buy small pikin poo
Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Buy made in Nigeria to grow the naira
Congrats
uncle Ben will like this
Re: Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. by enoob: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Good morning Ladies and gentlemen, hope we all slept well.

My people, I will like to tell you that *Ultimate Cycler* *Pays* . Some of us complain that they have not been paid since they registered but let me ask you, how many people have you added under you?

Some will say , eeeeh! They promised us payment after 1week therefore they cannot register people, that is what I call wickedness and stingy .

*Where do you want the system to generate the persons that will pay you from?*

You were registered, you paid 12500 to activate your present level then went home and relax , waiting for the system to bring people from the moon to pay you, *does the system manufacture people?* and if the system does not generate people from the moon to pay you sit in your home and start talking nonsense about *UltimatelyCycler.com* while people out there are making millions of naira on weekly basis.

Some will tell you that they registered only one person and for that, they won't register others until they earn the *golden 50k.* Uju asks, if you open a business and have only one customer, will your business grow?

Now listen,I am not saying that *UltimatelyCycler* won't pay you if u don't register members under you , the system may add people to pay you but on rare occasions. The system may add people to pay you depending on your team , if your team is hardworking, you stand the chance of being paid before registering people, cheer luck.

Talk to people about UltimatelyCycler, convince them because there is serious money in this business.

(1) (Reply)

Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic / My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience / Church Members Beat Up Lagos Pastor For Speaking In Fake Tongues (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.