Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard (1337 Views)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants / Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Engrobiorah(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
The Federal Government, Monday, said it is considering scaling down military operations in the offensive against Niger Delta militants for about two weeks to allow for dialogue with the militants and other aggrieved groups in the region. Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, called on the militants to shelve violence, sheathe their weapon and embrace dialogue with government. He said the planned suspension of military offensive is to allow for individuals in the creeks to converge for the dialogue.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-3/
Lalasticlala
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by BAILMONEY: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
WHAT A BAD NEWS FOR ASSOCIATION OF YORUBA MUSLIMS (AYM) grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by mustmust(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin quanfussed goment

4 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by EEZe(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
is unfortunate that only God is not afraid of this Militant
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by BAILMONEY: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
LALASTICLALA WHERE @ THOU
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by zico530(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why na sheriff?
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by tanteta(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is clear that the......... new sheriff is out of town, Osibanjo is in charge now.

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Joel3(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
back and front. back and front. 5 step forward. 10 step backwards. this government is the most clueless and most confused government in the history of Nigeria democracy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Dcomrade(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Dcomrade(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
DHQ
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Luckylife(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wow! Is it that buhari can't stomach this negotiations that why he decide to go for vacation. This is why I never supporter or believe ex military man to rule in a democracy.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Flexherbal(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dialogue!
Hope it goes well!
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Vikkie14: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
BAILMONEY:
What is this one saying? Incoherent. Gibberish---- the language of monkeys.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Vikkie14: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Joel3:
back and front. back and front. 5 step forward. 10 step backwards. this government is the most clueless and most confused government in the history of Nigeria democracy.
Na now you just know??

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by zanebaddo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Engrobiorah:
The Federal Government, Monday, said it is considering scaling down military operations in the offensive against Niger Delta militants for about two weeks to allow for dialogue with the militants and other aggrieved groups in the region. Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Mr. Ibe Kachikwu, called on the militants to shelve violence, sheathe their weapon and embrace dialogue with government. He said the planned suspension of military offensive is to allow for individuals in the creeks to converge for the dialogue.

Lalasticlala
[size=15pt]Phaiting kwarapshon[/size] grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by zanebaddo(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Some people will not like this, some people I said not zombies grin

If dialogue is used who benefits from the so called country? It's the zombies. If the military wages full blown war.. .. the militants might........ grin so I wonder why zombies will urge their Pharoah to crush them since they are the beneficiaries of one naishit..

I no de like use this word zombie but e just de commot from my mouth anyhow grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2016
zanebaddo:
Some people will not like this, some people I said not zombies grin
If dialogue is used who benefits from the so called country? It's the zombies . If the military wages full blown war.. .. the militants might........ grin so I wonder why zombies will urge their Pharoah to crush them since they are the beneficiaries of one naishit..

I no de like use this word zombie but e just de commot from my mouth anyhow grin
Make we play Fela special song for them zombie grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76UngzHX5Y

3 Likes

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by RZArecta(m): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Waste of time, this will just be another rice party with ex-militants loyal to the APC junta in attendance i.e. Boyloaf, Africa Owei, APC houseboy Ayiri Emami etc. Probably a pipeline protection contract sharing bazaar.

Fact is there's nobody who signed Yar'Adua's amnesty agreement who is involved in the present mayhem in my region, these are new people who most definitely will not show up for the meeting except they want to be arrested immediately for treason.

I support the emancipation of my region but I don't support this so called Niger Delta avengers because they have a sinister motive which will soon be revealed
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Lalasticlala

Kai, if thats true then I am ashamed - walahi, this kind of thing demands no retreat no surrender; FG should allow us suffer and die all together - no shaking.
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by ridwanayo(m): 1:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Hehehe some apc zombies would die of hearth attack when they wake up to find this on front package(omorrow would be bad for them,while some ipod zombie would use this as a propaganda nd excuse for why the niger/delta avengers can lauch there imaginary missle or shey na rashes
We'll why apc zombies weep(mostly northerners nd some yoruba) nd ipod wailers(mostly people from where the sun crash nd some niger/delta indigene) use this as a flimsy excuse for inability to lauch the imaginery missle.
It would be an advantage nd a win win for me nd my fellow patrotic yoruba wailer to laugh at both crew,

Ps:y'll better get ur rope nd kai kai ready cause am a clown nd am ready to clown y'll till u commit suicide

1 Like

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by sleepingTROUBLE: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2016
BAILMONEY:
GBAM! Particularly, Kwara state Yoruba muslims. Their own mumu is first class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by cashreport: 4:35am On Jun 07, 2016
[size=14pt]

Front page

[/size]
Re: FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants- Vanguard by Mynd44: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2016

(1)

Buhari’s Health Crisis: Acting President, Osinbajo Makes First Appointment / PHOTO: Who Is Missing In This Group Photo Of Wives Of Ex-presidents? / Harvest Of Tears As Gov. Udom Orders Demolition Of A House Of 90 Years Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.