Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,380 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock (2516 Views)

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard / Breaking News! Police Men Flee From Ewedogbo As Militant Advanced Into Lasu Rd / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2016
ridwanayo:
but even if they have ecpert nd launch missile,don't u think they are calling for destruction of innocent civillian in there region,don't u think the lawless nigeria army would kill maim attack innocent civilian over there,they should better thread with caution cause I don't want innocent soul to suffer in s.south
Exactly my point, I pray they don't succeed. It's likely they want to show the world what they can do but not this way, some of us have relatives living close or working in those buildings, alot of factors can affect a missiles efficiency from hitting it's target and it hits another building instead. I wonder what this guy's are trying to do but it's very wrong. I hope they have a rethink please.
Re: Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock by ridwanayo(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2016
grossintel:
Exactly my point, I pray they don't succeed. It's likely they want to show the world what they can do but not this way, some of us have relatives living close or working in those buildings, alot of factors can affect a missiles efficiency from hitting it's target and it hits another building instead. I wonder what this guy's are trying to do but it's very wrong. I hope they have a rethink please.
word bro,if they really care bout the people of s.south they had better not launch any funny stuff cause those bastard in khaki gonna transfer there aggresion on innocent citizen in s.west nd it might be worst than ogoni nd odi massacre,which could lead to a civil war,nd no nigeria region can afford seperation through war,cause igbo's have property in other region,ijaw nd yoruba also have property in other region,if we are to divide it should be peaceful,but I support the idea of resource control nd true fedralism though
Re: Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock by SherlockHollmes(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2016
grossintel:
I bet you know what a gorilla war is, the federal government has no intelligence on this militants. Unlike isis and Boko haram that fight the military face to face. The right response from Nigeria is deploy intelligent gathering units on them and grip as much information possible before screeming propaganda. If you think lunching a missile in 2016 is rocket science then ask USA why she a large restricted airspace in the white house, counter surface to air ballistic missile defense system yet every phone call is monitored for terror mentioned words, and cctv everywhere monitoring any single movement. These guys understand the positivity of a successful terrorist mission on their soil so they go after any terror threat hoax or not. Nigeria is far behind on intelligence gathering and it will take years to achieve anything meaningful before we are set to go, here you are asking me if I think it's easy? Yes if it's already in the country and experts are already on site. What defense system does the military have to counter missiles? You should pray it's just a hoax not screening the possibility cause you and I know nothing about them.
GORILLA war koor BABOON war ni. Thos guys are bunch of drunkards they can't lunch sh!t!
Re: Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock by yanshDoctor: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
let wait and see.
Re: Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock by MXrep: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
YorubaHighness:

No one is going to answer that kind of question here. It's better you go and converse with your gullible partners on radio Biafra about how you smuggled missiles into Nigeria.
This is about Niger delta, why do you cowards always want to divert attention??
Re: Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock by orunto27: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
To plan with IBB. He is there too probably in thesame Hospital. Speedy Recovery to them both.
Re: Buhari Flee To London As Militant Promise Missiles Strike June 7 In Aso Rock by skywalker240(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
let us face the fact,..its the bitter truth BUHARI RAN FOR HIS LIFE

Last i heard, he spent some billions on aso rock clinic, how d hell such clinic cant even handle such an ''EAR PAIN''

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) / Buhari And Ojukwu Daura Discussion Video / The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.