Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) (2502 Views)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by villagecraft: 1:58am On May 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Harrymig1(m): 2:03am On May 14, 2017
#istandwithbiafra

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by cedar3: 2:10am On May 14, 2017
am a core, die-hard Biafran but I don't agree with dis. We shouldn't make jokes out of serious things. D guys I see in dat pic, in fact, d whole environment seem unserious to me. Even if we r to train soldiers, we must not alert our adversary to it, keep it on a low key, make it a surprise.
God bless Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:22am On May 14, 2017
cedar3:
am a core, die-hard Biafran but I don't agree with dis. We shouldn't make jokes out of serious things. D guys I see in dat pic, in fact, d whole environment seem unserious to me. Even if we r to train soldiers, we must not alert our adversary to it, keep it on a low key, make it a surprise.
God bless Biafra!
These are not soldiers. The Op used a wrong title to attract traffic to his blog.

These are members of Nnewi IPOB who want to visit and salute Nnamdi Kanu next week. Guess they're putting finishing touches to their March past.

IPOB can never use violence or carry arms.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by sarrki(m): 2:25am On May 14, 2017
Igbos is a terrorist organization

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by sarrki(m): 2:26am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

These are not soldiers. The Op used a wrong title to attract traffic to his blog.

These are members of Nnewi IPOB who want to visit and salute Nnamdi Kanu next week. Guess they're putting finishing touches to their March past.

They are on Wet list

They are dangerous weapon

They are weapons of mass destruction

1 Like

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by sarrki(m): 2:28am On May 14, 2017
cedar3:
God bless Biafra!

Spotted

Igbos and sympathizers are terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by kingzizzy: 2:29am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Well since they havent killed anyone, and are the ones being killed, you will have to explain that one to us?

What will you call the Nigerian Army shooting them? Arch terrorists?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by sarrki(m): 2:29am On May 14, 2017
Harrymig1:
#istandwithbiafra

Igbos are miscreants

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by villagecraft: 2:30am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

did you see me write Soldiers anywhere? nkea kanyi ji egbu onwe anyi.
Nnamdi Kanu that should not be found where there are more than ten persons. nwanne'm kwuo okwu ofuma
Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:32am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
Nigeria is a failed cespit.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:33am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are miscreants
Afonjas are terrorists

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Harrymig1(m): 2:40am On May 14, 2017
Hmm

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Ever8054: 2:53am On May 14, 2017
soldiers or drug traffickers...?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

ipobians can be very funny..
smh
I wonder how they think before showcasing their gullibility to the world..
look at this group of hungry boys that a single can of tear gas can reset there pledge of allegiance to the nearest miracle..

Biafra army

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Benekruku(m): 3:13am On May 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Burutai has no more excuses as this proves he now has specimens to test Nigeria's newly acquired jet fighters.

We also have not tested our newly acquired warships capable of landing missiles into enemy territory

Make dem do declare war make Burutai start Python dance!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:18am On May 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Nobody: 3:41am On May 14, 2017
cedar3:
God bless Biafra!

You're supposed to be ashamed of yourself. Whether you people keep it on the low key or not, you will all be killed. Keep strategizing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Nobody: 4:32am On May 14, 2017
cedar3:
[s]m a core, die-hard Biafran but I don't agree with dis. We shouldn't make jokes out of serious things. D guys I see in dat pic, in fact, d whole enviraonment seem unserious to me. Even if we r to train soldiers, we must not alert our adversary to it, keep it on a low key, make it a surprise.
God bless Biafra[/s]!

Ezigbo afonja

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by wailersarefools: 5:37am On May 14, 2017
[s]
kingzizzy:

Well since they havent killed anyone, and are the ones being killed, you will have to explain that one to us?

What will you call the Nigerian Army shooting them? Arch terrorists?
[/s]
Keep quiet. Igbos are terrorists. Kanu is the leader of the terrorist group. The fool will die by hanging.
Igbos are terrorist.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by wailersarefools: 5:42am On May 14, 2017
[s]
cedar3:
God bless Biafra!
[/s]

Keep quiet
Low key or high padlock
Buratai needs some target practice.
Igbos are for target practice.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by OchubaAku: 6:20am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by bantudark1: 6:20am On May 14, 2017
na soo the shias started......but we all know how that ended.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by sbashir10(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2017
let them kwantinu
Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by jericco1(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2017
They are 'Brainwashing' them, that was how Boko Haram started. Nonsense
Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by franchizy(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

You say they want to visit and salute Nnamdi Kanu, remember a part of kanu bail conditions restricts him from that.

My problem with our Ipob youths is that they are never matured or diplomatic. They tend to turn our igbo tribe into a mockery and laughing stock.

We all know that Biafra is dead and buried, kanu has been caged and tamed, its over for kanu and soon your eyes will open.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 14, 2017
Joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by waledeji(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=franchizy post=56501175]

You say they want to visit and salute Nnamdi Kanu, remember a part of kanu bail conditions restricts him from that.

My problem with our Ipob youths is that they are never matured or diplomatic. They tend to turn our igbo tribe into a mockery and laughing stock.

We all know that Biafra is dead and buried, kanu has been caged and tamed, its over for kanu and soon your eyes will open.

Let me call you AFONJA before your people does that cheesy wink

cheesy
Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 14, 2017
Is this a joke or what? gringrin
Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by georjay(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2017
Brown roof in Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by toofit007: 7:38am On May 14, 2017
cedar3:
God bless Biafra!
bro we are wiser for any propagandas the zoo media may bring, this may be the potential armies of biafra, but I must confess to you that they are not in any shape or form training for any combat, this was when we were singing biafra national anthem when we came to pay our director visit after his release, this place we were, was the back of our director's palace. for your information I was among them there, so I know what am saying.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Train Youths In Nnewi, Anambra State (pictures) by softmind24: 7:47am On May 14, 2017
toofit007:
bro we are wiser for any propagandas the zoo media may bring, this may be the potential armies of biafra, but I must confess to you that they are not in any shape or form training for any combat, this was when we were singing biafra national anthem when we came to pay our director visit after his release, this place we were, was the back of our director's palace. for your information I was among them there, so I know what am saying.
so director house too nah BROWN ROOF

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ranches Won't Work, Fulani's Are The Least Capable Cattle Rearers In Africa. / Corruption GEJ Spent 93 Billion For 2015 Election / PMB Pre-election Broadcast ...nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.