Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) (21359 Views)

Abdulsalam Badamasi Dies In Hotel In Maiduguri / Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by sexybrooke: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
If he is , he lived a good life

[size=1pt]Those immature pricks quoting me to insult me , I never said he lived a perfect life or that people have good memory of him, i said he's lived his life to the fullest , the kind of life most of you here would never be able to live

So bury your hate deep inside you and say whatever you want about Babangida most of you even didn't experience him, you just heard stories, the same stories they said about Buhari being a monster [/size]
when will you comment without drawing people's attention i pity the kid under your custody
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by sexybrooke: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
YorubaHighness:
He died. And so? I forgot to tell him to greet Ojukwu for me when he gets to hell. I'll make sure to ask Allison Madukeke of this favor.
are you forgetting someone? Awolowo
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by nonhuman(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
in every rumor there is an atom of truth. like the guy shaa
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by ayokellany: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
angelo5uk:
It can't be
. It should be that's one weight Nigeria must shed to move forward.
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by adamooye: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
parklamson:
Bosso is one of the three local governments in Minna,we have Paiko, Bosso and Chanchaga.

Tell him Bosso is where FUT Minna mini campus is located. We know Bosso in Minna.
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
It has just been confirmed by family source that Maradona is still alive and hearty in Germany, expected back today.
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Mofoka never loved us... Let him Die in the worst pains
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by stevecantrell: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
abuayman:
It has just been confirmed by family source that Maradona is still alive and hearty in Germany, expected back today.

Lolzz aren't you the guy that said there was no killing in the market near your house in Kano ?
Anyway Ibb is a family friend, he was in my dads living room cracking jokes 2 Sundays before he pushed Buhari out. I wish him good health.
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters these man made a lot of people millionaires in Nigeria.........
He only made few power blocs from the north millionaires by allocating oil blocs to them.
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by Oluomo2222: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Former Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Is Dead
Nigerian football icon Stephen Okechukwu Keshi died suddenly in the early hours of Wednesday in Benin City, Edo state, TheCable understands. The former international football player and coach had lost his wife of 33 years, Kate, last year after a prolonged battle with cancer. TheCable confirmed his death from a member of his family as well as one of his close associates. “He was not ill at all, never showed any signs of illness, but we suspect he never got over the death of his wife,” a friend said. He is survived by four children and his mother.So is not babangida
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by felifeli: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Who death epp??
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by chacoonder(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2016
may his soul rot in hell...
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
chacoonder:
may his soul rot in hell...

May the souls of his Children and Extended Family who have benefited immensely from his stolen wealth all DIE IN HELL for all eternity.INSHA ALLAH
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Love Machine:
He only made few power blocs from the north millionaires by allocating oil blocs to them.

don't mind @cholls - he a Love Machine going into one specific location facing the toilet
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

What you deserve right now is a couple of dirty slaps violently and repeatedly with high intensity and cruelty
Frantically.. Lol! Boiz are not laving . Falz U dey there?
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by hardbody: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mannylex:
Where is your source?

If true, may his soul Rest in peace.

*Maradona of Nigerian politics*

Him get soul?

He murdered DG
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

What you deserve right now is a couple of dirty slaps violently and repeatedly with high intensity and cruelty
hahahaahaha roflmao cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) by MalcoImX: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
dustmalik:

I see. There is a place in Niger republic called Bosso, as well.
It's very confusing for him to have put Bosso. Who knows Bosso? Why not Minna only. Everybody knows IBB is in Minna (Niger state), not some Bosso Minna.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation / Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.