Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History (1890 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Without much citations on this, I must say that my opinions are mine and mine alone and don't suggest to speak for the entire millions of Nigeria. If u need facts, get yourself a shovel and go to the history site to commission your enquiry. Thank God we live in an age where even Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed wish they were born as we now live in an age of dumb people.
Those who enjoy a disconnect with history are as good as one born blind, deaf, dumb and lame. Do you know how much this Aboki man invested in Agriculture, along side every other Nigerian leaders and predecessor did to encourage a true wealth culture??

Aboki dont know anything but i believe God has always played everything in Nigeria in their favour like the disobedient Israelites in Egypt for the rest of us acclaimed most educated ones to learn the significance of humility and Cultural Value for hardwork and Agriculture from the debased Northerners while the rest of us carry about empty PhD certificates about, Bsc, Msc, LL.B, J.D, LL.M, J.S.D, M.A.S, B.B.A, M.B.A, M.P.A, B.Ec, M.S.L, B.Ed, B.Sc, A.A, B.Tech, B.Phil and yet we go about and pride in our certificate achievements and portfolio looking for fat paid jobs instead of the ideal products to be creating jobs?? Do u know all these Nigerian ex leaders all have farms that they operate and yet still manage to feed our sorry ass from their farm proceeds while the rest of us eye the city sky scrapers and cram each other in the city with all the pollution and deranged social life buzzing the city life Do you know how lazy the civilized age with its promises of white man technology has made we Africans lazy sympathy seeking and languishing in poverty? Do you know most of these criticised Nigerian leaders in history are the best, most educated and result oriented Nigeria ever had in life Without IBB, there is no Nigeria, No OBJ, No Abacha, No Buharri, no U and no me; as their decisions has been made to land us where we are today to either mine us or make us!! Dig well into history and lets together lord and trumpet their good work. Lets learn from their successes and failures so that the mistake once recorded in history will not raise its ugly head again.

Its up to us to continue to whine like babies and start looking for who to throw the towel of blames or to find the barest and nearest land to start Agricultural Cultivation irrespective of your discipline and profession, as Brazil, Russia, USA, Germany, France, Switzerland, South Africa, Morocco, Algeria, and Netherland are where they are today because of how well they have welcomed and embraced Agriculture.
Let us continue to deceive ourselves about tempting and promising quantity of Oil in our reserve, such that even if we have as much oil as Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Canada, USA, and The Emirates and Mediterranean Gulf put together, our problem as a country will continue to grow day by day as we have an impoverished culture, orientation and poor interpretation of wealth.
Nigeria is more than a country as it represents the collective African fronts and interest.
lets learn from the economics, history and politics of Rwanda, Liberia, Togo, Benin, Russia, USA, Ethiopia, Ghana, South Africa, Morocco, Mauritius, Somalia, Namibia, Cape Verde, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Malawi, Niger, Mali, Cote d' ivoire and Congo DRC,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by Standing5(m): 3:35am On Sep 15, 2016
A evil genius must be intelligent.
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by btoks: 3:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Heading doesn't match write up.I don't get how lBB was the most intelligent leader -because he has a farm!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by Ratello: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2016
I share your sentiments here Mr Op, that man is one of the best leaders although I believed we have been parading half-baked leaders but among these ones he stood out.
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by ba7man(m): 4:30am On Sep 15, 2016
IBB is the leader that accelerated Nigeria on the path of corruption.

He enshrined the 419 and drug pushing in the Nigerian culture.

Good can't come from an "Evil"...... that guy is no genius or else he would have set Nigeria on a better path.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by orisa37: 5:51am On Sep 15, 2016
And Patriotic!

1 Like

Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by Abeymills(m): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Ibb far better than dis dullard useles tyrant bubuhari I love ibb no homo at list 4 removing that useless buhari in 1984
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by babyfaceafrica: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Imagine what the youths are saying....kontinue

1 Like

Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by allthingsgood: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Dunno what to say

I just feel some people need deliverance or a nice whack on the head to reset their brain. Smh
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by idupaul: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2016
ba7man:
IBB is the leader that accelerated Nigeria on the path of corruption.

He enshrined the 419 and drug pushing in the Nigerian culture.

No Buhari did after destroying the Nigerian Economy in 1984...In 2016 he is doing it again and to escape the harsh reality many hitherto honest Nigerians will shelve their honesty and siezed any opportunity just to safeguard the economic feature of they and thier loves ones
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by FunkyMetahuman: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2016
See Nigerian youth oo

And they wonder why old men are still ruling them..

Fuking mor0ns
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by ba7man(m): 2:32am On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:

No Buhari did after destroying the Nigerian Economy in 1984...In 2016 he is doing it again and to escape the harsh reality many hitherto honest Nigerians will shelve their honesty and siezed any opportunity just to safeguard the economic feature of they and thier loves ones

I would advice you to go do a research on the real situation of things back in 1984, rather than repeating what you heard that appealed to your emotions.
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by donphilopus: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Abeymills:
Ibb far better than dis dullard useles tyrant bubuhari I love ibb no homo at list 4 removing that useless buhari in 1984

When a kid speaks.
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by donphilopus: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:

Why did you then vote (for) the man who destroyed Nigerian Economy back then in 1984, in 2015? What does that make you?
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by idupaul: 2:47am On Sep 16, 2016
donphilopus:

Why did you then vote (for) the man who destroyed Nigerian Economy back then in 1984, in 2015? What does that make you?

I didn't know then ..It was after I noticed Buhari had really poor leadership skills and the similarities between the economic doldrum then and now that made me research and come to the conclusion he was actually the villain and not Buhari as I had been made to belive for years
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by sevenhundred(m): 3:41am On Sep 16, 2016
donphilopus:

When a kid speaks.
.....Kids listen and reply...

1 Like

Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by KINGwax007(m): 5:26am On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:

even in 1984, u were not born...

The same problem buhari tried to eliminate (over dependency on oil and corruption) is the same thing that has plunged u into recession.

If you knw your inter-rel very well, u will knw how IBB destroyed the country, why buhari was removed and why OBJ is the all time best president u ever had!
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by Toosure70: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Eleribu omo @op
Re: Why Ibrahim Babangida Is The Most Intelligent Leader In The Nigeria History by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2016
KINGwax007:
even in 1984, u were not born...

The same problem buhari tried to eliminate (over dependency on oil and corruption) is the same thing that has plunged u into recession.

If you knw your inter-rel very well, u will knw how IBB destroyed the country, why buhari was removed and why OBJ is the all time best president u ever had!

Which obj?..
Oga which inter rel..?what did buhari did in 84..he failed in 84..his policies then where archaic..he thought going around jailing people 200,400 years was fighting corruption?
Name one achievement of buhari 84 presidency..that is sustainable till date.

I don't want to discuss Obj..many of us here.witness his presidency even with the world support given to him..

(1) (Reply)

Vampire Threatened Me, My Family – Okorocha / 22nd April 1990:the Orkar Coup Attempt Remembered / The American Civil War Of 1861: Lessons For The Igbos- Frank Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.