Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

How To Run Facebook Ad With Your ATM And Be Charged In Naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Run Facebook Ad With Your ATM And Be Charged In Naira (2330 Views)

Can I Create Facebook Ad With My New Account? / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds / Please I Can't Pay For Facebook Ad With Mi Verve Card, Llelp!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Facebook Ad With Your ATM And Be Charged In Naira by Lookmanade(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2016
You can now run your Facebook ads in Naira and you'll be charged in Naira too.

No limitation to how much you can spend on your Facebook ad now, unlike what's happening this month where you're limited to only $100 per day with your ATM Master Card.

I have an ad running now in naira and you too can do exactly the same thing if you follow the simple instruction below.
Login into your Facebook Ads account

Please note:
You can change the currency you use for Facebook ads in your Ads Manager if you don't have a current balance once every 60 days.

Here's the link to your account setting in ad manager;

https://web.facebook.com/ads/manager/account/settings

Keep in mind that the payment methods available to you depend on the currency you use.

Now to change your currency:
Go to your Account Settings in Ads Manager.

Under Time Zone, click Change Currency / Timezone.

Select your new currency and time zone and then click Create New Account.

Things to keep in mind about changing your currency:
When you choose a new currency and time zone, you'll create a new ad account.

Your old ad account will be visible in the Account dropdown in the top left of your Ads Manager, but it'll be closed and all ads created with your old account will stop running.

Any ads you had running on the old ad account will be billed in the old currency.

If your Business Manager account has several other accounts associated with it, it's not possible to change your currency.
You'll need to create a new account from Business Manager with the new currency.

The payment methods available to you depend on the currency you choose.

Source; http://iloverelationship.com/how-to-run-facebook-ad-in-naira/

Re: How To Run Facebook Ad With Your ATM And Be Charged In Naira by yomalex(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Yeah it's good news for all
Re: How To Run Facebook Ad With Your ATM And Be Charged In Naira by bankydirect: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Which bank card did you use, this was the error msg Gtb sent she I tried.

Dear Valued Customer,Declined Card Transaction: DCC RestrictionThank you for using your GTBank Naira MasterCard.

Please be informed that your transaction with the details below could not be completed because you have selected the DCC payment option (Dynamic Currency Conversion) that allows you to pay in Naira, which has been temporarily restricted on all our cards. Please reattempt the transaction and select the currency of the country you are transacting in.
Re: How To Run Facebook Ad With Your ATM And Be Charged In Naira by EasyMoneyMaking: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Hi Guys, Due to the restrictions on the use of Naira ATM cards for foreign transactions, we have an amazin device means for you to get a VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD to complete your online transaction with ease. Our card can be used to pay for stuffs online anywhere Visa or MasterCard is accepted, depending on the one you ordered. The card can be used for: * Bing * Facebook advert * Paypal verification * AliExpress * Dhgate. * EBay or * online shopping etc. >> You can top up the card at a maximum of $2,500 per card >> One time set up fee of N2,500 (empty balance) or N4,000 with $2 balance and N4,500 with $3 balance >> Monthly charge of $1/N500 for Card maintenance >> 2 times daily Maximum top up times >> Free to pay using this card >> Custom names and billing address specified by you during set up >> 3% when you pay on non USD transactions With our 24/7 WhatsApp support, you have nothing to worry about. >> The card will loaded with bitcoin, so our rate will be based on bitcoin rate for the day. FAQS Question: Can I use it to make PayPal payments? Answer: Yes, the card can be used to verify PayPal and make payment. You can also withdraw our PayPal funds on the card. Question: Can the CARD be used for paying merchants? Answer: Of course it can. Question: Can I use the CARD to open a UK PayPal account? Answer: Yes you can use it to open UK Paypal. Question: Is it forex rate or cbn rate that is charge during transaction? Answer: It is forex rate but the card can be loaded at bitcoin rate, and it gets converted to forex after load. You can now do your Online Business with easy and peace of Mind. You can also start your IMPORTATION BUSINESS NOW. Check my Signature for my Call/WatsApp Contact.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You / How To Make A Mobile-friendly Website / US Banned Tiktok: VPN Users To Face 20yrs Imprisonment Or $1M Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.