Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters (31223 Views)

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari / Polyps Surgically Removed From Buhari’s Nostrils During Trip - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by nwakibie3(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2016
This kind rain wey fall with heavy heavy thunder...

Person no go fit differentiate missile sound sef in case... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by mightycrown1(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
may you get well quick in Jesus name to continue the good work u have started. God knows u mean well for the country, especially for the poor Masses. it may not be rosy now but we believe in u sir. whoever wish u bad let God make the wish of the person be granted upon the head of the person. Baba we are patiently waiting for your speedy recovery and safe return

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN

SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
PassingShot:
May he return safely and in good health whenever he returns.

On the average, we take a calendar month annually for vacation. PMB on the other hand took only 5 days to rest in the last one year. So, this is a well deserved rest after a full year's hard work.
Who asked you? Confession part 1.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by coolvitus(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2016
I only wish him what he wished Biafrans on the 30 of may simple
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Aroh48(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2016
emiwanlee:
He may never return
Bro,that's harsh.
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by petrick10(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Cut off the dullard's ear and his throat, then naija problems will b over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
My little online research on this meniere of a thing says it cannot be cured, it can only be maintined just like diabetes. i would resign amicably if i were him.

but as an african man that he is, (even fourneire gangrene cannot deter him) he would rather die on the throne than resign.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Rip Bubu: The Fresident of the Northerners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Duru009(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2016
YarAdua era is loading very fast...

Story story don start again....
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2016
PassingShot:

On the average, we take a calendar month annually for vacation. PMB on the other hand took only 5 days to rest in the last one year. So, this is a well deserved rest after a full year's hard work.
I was just looking for the word "wailer", "ipob", etc but couldnt find any. Buhari is an old man and i sincerely pray he gets better. I bet you already know my prayer tone, did you mention those words wink
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by djmadridal: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2016
I have the feeling that most of them waving good bye at the airport were thinking otherwise.
"What if this is the last time?"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by vicobosi: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2016
jejemanito:
APC media team be like

"Omenka your target this week is to explain to nairalanders why PMB's medical trip abroad makes sense despite allocating 3.8 billion naira to Aso rock Villa clinic"

"Get that done and we will increase your salary"

I'm wondering the same thing cuz I just don't get it, what then is all that money for if it's not meant to take care of a common ear infection, all our ENT are just a waste or just for the less privileged? smh... And they're fighting corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by stankezzy: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2016
a movement without direction , please where is this man takeing us to.?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Get well soon Mr President. Extension is not a problem, the ultimate thing is for PMB to return better than he left.
All that is required and necessary for him to be healed are welcome.
Overseeing an entity as complex as Nigeria is not a joke, it needs adequate mental and physical alertness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by mawududji(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Get well soon Ur Excellency.
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by greatness22(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2016
jegz25:
always wish good to ur fellow humanbeing. U might need the same 1day
Of what good is buhari to you or nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by 9inches(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
How Sahara dey take get all these inside info sef?
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by lordkhalifa(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
We are expecting another state burial... Kikikikikikikikiki Nah so yaradua own start and he embark on a journey of No return

The dullard suffering from deaf and dumb now Tuberculosis, even if he die, his corpse most finish the remaining 3yrs....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2016
This is the karma he gets for lying to Nigerians while campaigning to be president.

I am not going to wish him speedy recovery at all, rara. Serves him right.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Jakama90(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2016
The man dey fear Niger delta avengers missiles.. Him dey hear gun sound come dey get ear problem. When shelling go begin , me I no n wetin him go suffer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by xmich(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2016
May the spirits that slapped deaf his ear also drown him in ocean any time he wishes to return Insha Allah; Amin

Disclaimer ; No harm meant,am only quoting him according to his word
PassingShot:

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by jegz25(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Of what good is buhari to you or nigeria?
love him or hate him he's ur president, and u can't change that.
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Rasdagama: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Alo ramirami. Buhari, since you & your team have choosen to bring untold hardship to Nigerians, be rest assured that this is the last we would hear from you. Bye bye, odigba, oda rin no ko, odo ju ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2016
crotonite:
My little online research on this meniere of a thing says it cannot be cured, it can only be maintined just like diabetes. i would resign amicably if i were him.

Since he decided to turn his tenure in office to one big vacation trip round the world, meniere disease would force him to sit back and witness the suffering his useless administration has inflicted on Nigerians.
What am I even saying? He will still keep flying out of Nigeria for treatment despite the fact that flying in airplanes can worsen the condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by anitapreeti(f): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
We are expecting another state burial... Kikikikikikikikiki Nah so yaradua own start and he embark on a journey of No return

The dullard suffering from deaf and dumb now Tuberculosis, even if he die, his corpse most finish the remaining 3yrs....
omg! Lol. u are hilarious man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by greatness22(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
jegz25:
love him or hate him he's ur president, and u can't change that.
You've not answered my question....
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by aalangel(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2016
CountDracula, he's extending his trip o.
Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by 9inches(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2016
mightycrown1:
may you get well quick in Jesus name to continue the good work u have started. God knows u mean well for the country, especially for the poor Masses. it may not be rosy now but we believe in u sir. whoever wish u bad let God make the wish of the person be granted upon the head of the person. Baba we are patiently waiting for your speedy recovery and safe return

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN

SAI BUHARI

How about wishing him what he wishes the Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters by Itulah(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2016
The BLOOD of the innocent Nigerians and Young Youth Corpers slain as a results of Buhari`s Blood and Baboon utterances that led to 2011 post election crisis are calling. Mark my words. "He who leaves by the gun dies by the gun." You can not soul hatred and reap happiness, it will not work. Garbage in garbage out...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition / Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.