Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Rossoneri Vesorisius Nerazzurri. Derby Della Madonnina . El Placio San Siro. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rossoneri Vesorisius Nerazzurri. Derby Della Madonnina . El Placio San Siro. (1016 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 / Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester Derby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rossoneri Vesorisius Nerazzurri. Derby Della Madonnina . El Placio San Siro. by edoyad(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
I hope There's no Italian in the house cos i'm finished if there is grin grin
I wont bore you guys with those long historical intros .
Check this out,
Eto, Milito vs Pato, Huntelaar.
Ronaldinho, Gatuso vs Muntari, Zanetti.

While the Nerazzuri are bored from winning Calcio titles and are in bad want of European glory(and a trequartista), the Rossoneri on the other hand are bored from winning European medals and want the Calcio badly.
Will Mou whose side could only muster a draw last weekend be able to stand the Ronaldinho inspired and Leo coached Roses ? It's saturday.
Re: Rossoneri Vesorisius Nerazzurri. Derby Della Madonnina . El Placio San Siro. by vikiviko(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2009
Milan will win.
Re: Rossoneri Vesorisius Nerazzurri. Derby Della Madonnina . El Placio San Siro. by edoyad(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
@vikiviko , while many people seem to think that Milan will win as a result of their fantastic openner at Sienna, i believe Mou's team have good men too. Look at Balotelli and Sneijder who'll be joining anytime now- though i don't know if he'll make saturday.
Re: Rossoneri Vesorisius Nerazzurri. Derby Della Madonnina . El Placio San Siro. by edoyad(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
Now that the Azzurris have their their make shift Trequartista(attacking midfielder who's job is to keep the attack well supplied)- Sneijder, it remains to be seen if Mou's team is ready for Europe and Barca.
The Roses on the other have been adamant that they have a complete squad and don't need further additions. Ronaldinho is beginning to find the form that endeared him to the world. That guy still has it and am personally predicting him to be shortlisted for FiFA player of the year in the nearest future.
Eto believes Inter'll use this match to show what they're really capable of though he doesn't expect to bag a goal.
Other developments are . . . . . . . .
Re: Rossoneri Vesorisius Nerazzurri. Derby Della Madonnina . El Placio San Siro. by edoyad(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2009
our play is beautiful compared to Inter's. Mourinho's tricks dont work anymore - Pirlo
Ronaldinho's fitness is bringing some needed youth into the Milan midfield as Seedorf may be starting in the bench- he better get used to it.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Owner Abramovich Reveals Extent Of His Wealth / Arsenal Sell Clichy To Man City For £7.5 Million / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Nextgen Series: Semi Final, Chelsea Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.