Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

How To Identify The Spirit Of Nebuchadnezzar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Identify The Spirit Of Nebuchadnezzar (2952 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify The Spirit Of Nebuchadnezzar by yommyuk: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2016
“Salvation is not earned but freely given to us by the grace of God” is a statement firmly rooted in Ephesians 2:8-9. This does not mean that we would not get rewarded for our deeds. For the bible says in Romans 2:6, “God "will repay each person according to what they have done." That is also the gospel truth.

Those who serve the Lord must serve him with a clean and contrite heart. This will enable the power of God to work through us according to his good pleasure. As we abide in him, He abides in us, we prosper in all that we do. We bear “GOOD FRUIT” Not as the world sees it, but as He sees it.

When God works through you, be on the alert. Human adoration will come. The spirit of Nebuchadnezzar will try and live in you. Instead of giving God the glory, you will start to crave for the glory that is due to the Lord. A situation that led to the downfall of Satan and one third of the angels of heaven. From angels, they were transformed into demons. May that not be our portion in Jesus name – Amen!

The spirit of Nebuchadnezzar is the new weapon that Satan is using within the body of Christ. Its manifestation varies, but it is from the same source. Be informed.

Isaiah 14:12-15
“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

Luke 10:18
And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: How To Identify The Spirit Of Nebuchadnezzar by ifenes(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Confusion. Mythology at its best.
Re: How To Identify The Spirit Of Nebuchadnezzar by yommyuk: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
ifenes:
Confusion. Mythology at its best.

(1) (Reply)

150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation / ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath / Wellu Wellu - Sammy Okposo (gospel Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.