Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation (2936 Views)

13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation by spodam(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
-My divine helpers, wherever you are, appear, in the name of Jesus.
-O Lord, connect me to my divine helpers, in the name of Jesus.
-O Lord, let me find favor, compassion, and loving kindness with my helpers, in the name of Jesus.
-O Lord, generate my love and favor in the hearts of my divine helpers.
-Lord Jesus, arise in all your power and destroy anything working against my favor, in the name of Jesus.
-Thank God for His provision so far.
-Let all security-men in charge of satanic banks that are harbouring my blessings be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
-I terminate the appointment of all satanic bankers and managers, in the name of Jesus.
-I command the thunder of God to break to pieces all the satanic strong-rooms harbouring my properties, in Jesus’ name.
-I possess all my properties, in the name of Jesus.
-Let all satanic instruments (the legal tenders and the cheque) used against me be completely destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
-I command all satanic clearing houses and agents to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
-I paralyse completely all satanic transactions and contracts against my life, in the name of Jesus.
-Let all satanic network and computers fashioned against me be disorganized, in the name of Jesus.
-Heavenly Father, let all blood that has been stored up in satanic bank come forth, in the name of Jesus.
-I refuse to be an object for satanic transaction, in Jesus’ name.
-My end shall be better than my beginning, in the name of Jesus.
-Every evil force against my hand-work, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
-I send back to the sender every arrow of spiritual deposit and advance payment against my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
-You my hand-work, receive divine profit, in the name of Jesus.
-I cover my hand-work with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
-I cover my hand-work with hot coals of fire, untouchable for evil forces, in the name of Jesus.
-O Lord, put to shame every evil force that is against my handiwork.
-My hand-work, receive the touch of the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
-Every tree of profitless hard-work, be uprooted, in Jesus’ name.
-Profitless hard-work, pack your load and go out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
-I will not carry any evil load forward in my life, in Jesus’ name.
-O Lord, drain out satanic deposits from my business and hand-work.
-Let all the strange hands and legs walk out of my business and hand-work, in the name of Jesus.
-Let the spirit of favour fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
-O Lord, enlarge my coast.
-I rebuke every devourer in my hand-work, in the name of Jesus.
-O Lord, cause ministering angels to bring in customers and money into my business.
-I shall have unstoppable advancement in Jesus Name.
-Let every trouble emanating from envious business partners be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
-O Lord, surprise me with abundance in every area of my life.
-I command a quit notice to evil legs on finances, in the name of Jesus.
-Let the anointing for money-yielding ideas fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
-I bind every spirit of fake and useless investment, in Jesus’ name.
-I command every effect of strange money on my business to be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
-Father Lord, let all satanic hosts against my prosperity receive blindness and commotion, in the name of Jesus.
-All hindrances to my prosperity, be electrocuted, in Jesus’ name.
-Let all my mistakes be converted to miracles and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
-I command all those who vow to hinder my prosperity to somersault, become naked and confess to death, in Jesus’ name.
-I command all my buried blessings to be exhumed, in Jesus’ name.
-Father Lord, use both white and black men to bless me, in the name of Jesus.
-I command all my pounds sterling and dollars’ miracles to locate me, in the name of Jesus.
-All my blessings attached to my place of birth, be released, in the name of Jesus.
-Father Lord, use all the people in my environment to bless me and let anointing of prosperity fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
-Lord, by the power of the blood, remove from my life any hindrance of the enemy.
-O Lord, drive away all darkness in every area of my life.
-O Lord, shield me from all forms of deception.

Continue at https://spobam.com/mfm-prayer-points-2019-100-hot-prayers-against-stagnation/

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Good Friday / Is Consciousness Material or Immaterial? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Featured In A New Song-mp3 & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.