Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos (79294 Views)

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / All The Ladies Come See Governor Oshiomole's Anaconda.- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by vipez(f): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Nixiepie:
Ogboni fraternity lipsrsealed

naso OGBONI dey shake for ya village?

1 Like

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
When I was in school I was in man o war and I know that handshake even in my sleep.

The way they stared into each others eyes with head held high as a show of strenght and boldness and then the hand shake.

BOTH OF THEM ARE SEALORDS. They obviously knew each other before that meeting.

2 Likes

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by vicdall(f): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2016
Egede anchor me rugged

1 Like

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by cdaboss: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sleekydee:
all the good boys haff join gang, and all the good girls haff join gang...
lmao
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by nlandone(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
cultists everywhere even in government
thieve tinubu is he not ur oboni grandmaster ,,, prof soyinka is he not pirate founder grin grin grin grin
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by seunakin231(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by Loonyy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nothing more Dan a Yankee shake
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by bender79: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
seunakin231:
Awu

1 Like

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by bender79: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Decryptor:

Keep quiet you high lobber! Na Alora shakings be that!! Awume
Lol high lobber? Awume?...you see your orientation is very poor..confraternity ended so many years ago.
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by jayblaze001(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
edlion57:
op wetin b the meaning of the hand shake....we jew men don't knw am
. You be jew?

1 Like

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by Foxycute(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Men wey sabi

1 Like

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by Hakeem3(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
cultists everywhere even in government
i CONCUR ... undecided
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by olanshile2016(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
frat things
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by Decryptor(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
bender79:
Lol high lobber? Awume?...you see your orientation is very poor..confraternity ended so many years ago.

Sorry...I don't know what you are talking about undecided
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by dazzlinglyme: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
BayLord01:
Awumen
aromate

1 Like

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by wickedtuna: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
When your governor dresses in same color as the decor. cheesy
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
stephliet:

pls Dont quote me .. we av freedom of association.... I Dont knw why u NL guys love picking on sum1 unnecessarily
yimu....we know ur type
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by Abagworo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
jayblaze001:
. You be jew?
The yellow in Obiano is too open.
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by chrischukszy01(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Macjayboy:
Alora
. AYE
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by bender79: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Decryptor:

Sorry...I don't know what you are talking about undecided
Is (lsland) lobber and Awumen
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by tonquendo4u(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sailors rule d country
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by aresa: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
lol @ handshake. The things many of you run around with these days on post on the internet is a sad reflection of the lack of job situation in Nigeria...

It's got to be joblessness..
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by elvision1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
stephliet:
what is wrong being a seadog? is a reg association, and doesn't do anything diabolical, my guy is a member, and I love their saleh

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by stephliet(f): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=elvision1 post=46358758][/quote]yinmu
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by kingcomet(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
jangmod:
Well, well, well
photoshop
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by Franky826: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sleekydee:
all the good boys haff join gang, and all the good girls haff join gang...

gang.....ganger...gangest!

grin grin
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by elvision1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirHenry105:
Nigerians are too suspicious... We need to sometimes see things on the surface and not try to read too much meaning to it...
P.S.... I and ma guys shake dz way and l knw I'm not a cultist...

Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by berniceunice: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
seunakin231:
Weda ur cap!!!!
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by berniceunice: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Decryptor:

Keep quiet you high lobber! Na Alora shakings be that!! Awume
Obs
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by berniceunice: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
vicdall:
Egede anchor me rugged
LOLZZZZZ.....LMAO
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by nzogwu(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm I did not see o!
Re: See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos by nzogwu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
aresa:
lol @ handshake. The things many of you run around with these days on post on the internet is a sad reflection of the lack of job situation in Nigeria...

It's got to be joblessness..

U are on point. Idle minds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.