Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems (1224 Views)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / No Dialogue, Niger Delta Problems Already Known, Says Buhari / How To Permanently Solve The Fulani Herdsmen Crisis Within Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by vickylincon(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2016
The Niger delta struggle did not start today, nor under buhari regime. It's just that it is now on a large scale, other government has just been able to manage it just like you manage Hiv aids. Yaradua gave them amnesty in the form of education in which case some of them travel abroad while Jonathan gave them mouth watering contract. If negotiations is the best option, we wouldn't have seen resurgence of these criminal elements. The best approach I think buhari should take is to wipe this miscreants elements off then have all the past governors of those state account for the money they've spent. Whole doing this, the government should start a rebuilding process for the place so that we won't have a resurgence of this element in the next administration. Am using this opportunity to tell all those people that does not like buhari not to make the same mistake apc did by politicizing bokoharam, let us join hands with this govt to lift this economy.. The mistake obj make then was that he didn't put in place a development plan same thing with Jonathan.. All the money he have them are being used for weapons
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by vickylincon(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2016
I hope this thread won't turn to apc vs pdp bashing
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by Flets: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2016
vickylincon:
The Niger delta struggle did not start today, nor under buhari regime. It's just that it is now on a large scale, other government has just been able to manage it just like you manage Hiv aids. Yaradua gave them amnesty in the form of education in which case some of them travel abroad while Jonathan gave them mouth watering contract. If negotiations is the best option, we wouldn't have seen resurgence of these criminal elements. The best approach I think buhari should take is to wipe this miscreants elements off then have all the past governors of those state account for the money they've spent. Whole doing this, the government should start a rebuilding process for the place so that we won't have a resurgence of this element in the next administration. Am using this opportunity to tell all those people that does not like buhari not to make the same mistake apc did by politicizing bokoharam, let us join hands with this govt to lift this economy

Hahahahahahahahahaha..... Kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by geraldmezi(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
pmb knows hiz problems /challenges so he should dance to GEJ's tone

1 Like

Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by Eddygourdo(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Young man, very unfortunately you haven't address the issues your topic posits. Hoping that people are wiped off with a tag miscreants on their backs is alittle far fetched. The niger delta solution is a simple one. If you think alitlle you would see the solution lies around u

1 Like

Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by kenkenny55(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Abeg when was HIV AIDS a crisis in this nation..... That amnesty was given to them. Is it a group crisis name. Or am I still sleeping you guys should wake me up ooo
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by vickylincon(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Young man, very unfortunately you haven't address the issues your topic posits. Hoping that people are wiped off with a tag miscreants on their backs is alittle far fetched. The niger delta solution is a simple one. If you think alitlle you would see the solution lies around u
what is the solution
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by Eddygourdo(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
vickylincon:
what is the solution
two words, resource control, regional autonomy. Why should a single region feed others in a parasitic arrrangement.

1 Like

Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
vickylincon:
The Niger delta struggle did not start today, nor under buhari regime. It's just that it is now on a large scale, other government has just been able to manage it just like you manage Hiv aids. Yaradua gave them amnesty in the form of education in which case some of them travel abroad while Jonathan gave them mouth watering contract. If negotiations is the best option, we wouldn't have seen resurgence of these criminal elements. The best approach I think buhari should take is to wipe this miscreants elements off then have all the past governors of those state account for the money they've spent. Whole doing this, the government should start a rebuilding process for the place so that we won't have a resurgence of this element in the next administration. Am using this opportunity to tell all those people that does not like buhari not to make the same mistake apc did by politicizing bokoharam, let us join hands with this govt to lift this economy.. The mistake obj make then was that he didn't put in place a development plan same thing with Jonathan.. All the money he have them are being used for weapons

I concur.

if I was the president, I will declare a state of emergency in the affected states for the next three years with a full military lock down.

next time when they hear insurgen... they will scamper.
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by giantstrides(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
so you think it is easy for the military to wipe off the militants, this militants blow up pipelines, then retreat into the creeks
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by jovialSoul001(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2016
I don't get it.what is dis for op
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by tinkinjow: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Ioannes:

I concur.

if I was the president, I will declare a state of emergency in the affected states for the next three years with a full military lock down.

next time when they hear insurgen... they will scamper.
U guys really believe that these AK47 carriers are what can be termed a military in the real sense? Think again.
Even boko haram in a near desert is a problem.
Seen what happens to Syria with a "powerful military"?
..and btw what will u be funding the fight with? Onions?
Stop all these senseless commentsand join the call for true federalism. It's a just cause.
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by vickylincon(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Eddygourdo:
two words, resource control, regional autonomy. Why should a single region feed others in a parasitic arrrangement.
do you know how many billions has been squandered in those states by the governors and elder state men? Assuming they have fully resources control, they would have squandered more. I think it's a gradual process and that's y I suggest the above solution for the immediate problem
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
tinkinjow:

U guys really believe that these AK47 carriers are what can be termed a military in the real sense? Think again.
Even boko haram in a near desert is a problem.
Seen what happens to Syria with a "powerful military"?
..and btw what will u be funding the fight with? Onions?
Stop all these senseless commentsand join the call for true federalism. It's a just cause.

you can refer to my earlier posts, thank God they are all still there. I have always, always called for true fiscal federalism.

But I abhor violence.

count the number of scAvengers you have terrorizing right now. are they up to the number of boko harm members killed so far?

when sh*t hits the fan that is when you will sincerely know that the Nigerian Army is not to be toyed with.

you think to win a war is just to carry a gun or a rocket launcher and shoot anywhere belle face?

there are better ways to agitate for whatever but violence will never bring peace.

I only pity you guys because when the war is fought it will be fought in faraway SS, a place most of us have never even been to.

you would be the losers in the end.

call your brothers to order so that they can stop destroying your land and polluting it even more.
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by vickylincon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
kenkenny55:
Abeg when was HIV AIDS a crisis in this nation..... That amnesty was given to them. Is it a group crisis name. Or am I still sleeping you guys should wake me up ooo
am not saying it's a crisis. Just analogy
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
vickylincon:
it's not easy to wipe a mosquito of your balls
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by mrnigerdelta: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
the greatest priblem of nigeria is hypocrasy, confedration is d answer. other regions should take their eyes off our oil
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by Eddygourdo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
vickylincon:
do you know how many billions has been squandered in those states by the governors and elder state men? Assuming they have fully resources control, they would have squandered more. I think it's a gradual process and that's y I suggest the above solution for the immediate problem
what they do with money should not concern anyone. So far they are contributing their dues to the centre as expected by a true federal system. Thus its nobody's business. We are practising an inverse federal method where the center is stronger than the region on even regional affairs. Dat is a wrong model
Re: How Federal Government Can Permanently Solve Niger Delta Problems by vickylincon(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eddygourdo:
what they do with money should not concern anyone. So far they are contributing their dues to the centre as expected by a true federal system. Thus its nobody's business. We are practising an inverse federal method where the center is stronger than the region on even regional affairs. Dat is a wrong model
if they didn't use the money very well like the governors, then it becomes everybody problem. What happens to nddc funds, oil derivation funds and many more.. Those guys are the problems themselves

(1) (Reply)

Senator Liyel Imoke Graces Senator John Owan Enoh's 50th Birthday . / Independent People Of Biafra / Nigeria's Democracy In Danger:APC Senator & Senate Spokesman Sen. Sabi Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.