Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Began Sales Of A New Model #leecole2 With 6 GB Of RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Began Sales Of A New Model #leecole2 With 6 GB Of RAM (701 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Began Sales Of A New Model #leecole2 With 6 GB Of RAM by micheljaw: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2016
So far only China started selling a new model of the flagship LeEco Le Max 2 with 6 GB of RAM. Osen more memory, this smartphone using Snapdragon processor 820 features ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, high-quality camera with a resolution of 21 megapixels and....

Click Here: http://mobileprice.co/news/began-sales-of-a-new-model-leeco-le-2-with-6-gb-of-ram-237

Re: Began Sales Of A New Model #leecole2 With 6 GB Of RAM by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2016
so you sabi speak Chinese abi....the issue with all this phones is that the lang won't be in English...and you will have to send it back again
Re: Began Sales Of A New Model #leecole2 With 6 GB Of RAM by Teddyg2(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2016
No be only English problem.
U that want to buy 6gb Ram phone tell me important things you want to do with 6gb Ram phone ?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Flashify To Flash My Itel 1453? / Top Five Fun Activities You Use Your Data For On Your Smartphone / Which Kind Of Phone Advert Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.