Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded (588 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / Fayose Gets N8.8b Paris Loan Refund / You Are A Shame To Our Family,gov.fayose’s Older Brother Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Oluwasegun Fayose, the elder brother of Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has condemned his recent instruction to farmers in the state to attack herdsmen.

“Leaders are not supposed to make comments that are capable of inciting the public or bringing their family’s name into disrepute,” he said according to The Nation

“I totally disagree with him. I do not like what he is doing. He is dragging the family name in the mud. I read in national dailies that Ayo Fayose was inciting Ekiti people against herdsmen.

I have never seen where a leader talks like this before. I spent most of my life in Europe. I left Nigeria in 1976. My children are still there. I want them to be able to come home. I do not want to be harassed.

Let it be on record that I do not support this kind of aggressive method of governance. He is too vulgar for my liking.”

He added that the governor should keep quiet instead of making utterances that do not portray him and the Fayose family as noble.

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/youre-disgracing-our-family-gov-fayose-gets-scolded-by-his-elder-brother/

1 Like

Re: You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded by SonofDevil: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2016
grin
Re: You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Make una disown am na.
This man sef... I could be mental problem o.
Re: You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded by Jirate(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2016
kenkenn:
Make una disown am na.

This man sef... I could be mental problem o.

Of course You are. Even the Federal Government is Aware, get well, Ok. cool cool
Re: You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded by thomasthomas: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State

The black sheep of the family grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You’re Disgracing Our Family- Gov Fayose Gets Scolded by Eze2000(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Oluwasegun Fayose, the elder brother of Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has condemned his recent instruction to farmers in the state to attack herdsmen.

“Leaders are not supposed to make comments that are capable of inciting the public or bringing their family’s name into disrepute,” he said according to The Nation

“I totally disagree with him. I do not like what he is doing. He is dragging the family name in the mud. I read in national dailies that Ayo Fayose was inciting Ekiti people against herdsmen.

I have never seen where a leader talks like this before. I spent most of my life in Europe. I left Nigeria in 1976. My children are still there. I want them to be able to come home. I do not want to be harassed.

Let it be on record that I do not support this kind of aggressive method of governance. He is too vulgar for my liking.”

He added that the governor should keep quiet instead of making utterances that do not portray him and the Fayose family as noble.

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/youre-disgracing-our-family-gov-fayose-gets-scolded-by-his-elder-brother/

Clearly this a veiled dispute between an elder and his more powerful younger one. A stupid and selfish move considering d age d guy. I'm sure he knows that no family dispute or misunderstanding is solved by bring in outsiders much less d entire world and media. So d question now is ....what is Fayose senior after? or is it plain old jealousy in action?

I repeat to all wailers and hater in Mr. Fayose senior .... that 'stupid' Go nor I the smartest politician in this country...the most cunning! if u do not understand check out how APC is running helter skelter. I won't be surprised if they have a hand in this new Sega....what better way to hit back at 'the governor' in d eyes of d public than through his elder brother that obviously should be d the wiser.

His move with the hunter is a form of 'anarchy'. ...the government cannot protect us so we must protect ourselves.
if Mr. Ayo Fayose were to run for president today don't he surprised to hear announced as winner for he is d champion of d poor who make up 80 percent of this country.

(1) (Reply)

Major PUNCHLINES From Gov. Ajumobi Interview / Mama Ngozi Nkonjo Ewela @62 / Nigeria Inflation Hits 6-yr High At 15.6%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.