Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me (32532 Views)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by bumi10(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
At the backdrop of an interview ex president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo's ex-wife granted Punch News, were she claimed that the ex president is forcing her son to stay in a marriage he doesn't want and that her son has ran away from his matrimonial home since last year, aimed maltreatment, the son has however slammed the mother for disgracing him on air.

Olujonwo Obasanjo, son of ex president has described as “ridiculous” the claim by his mother, Ms. Taiwo Martins that he was missing and that the police should look for him.

The statement dated February 7 and signed by Olujonwo, which was made available to newsmen in Abeokuta, the 34- year-old said he was not missing and wondered why the police should be looking for him at his age.

In the statement titled: “I am neither missing nor lost”, the former president’s son declared that on his own volition, decided to keep away from his mother for now."

“At my age of over 34 years, it is ridiculous to the extreme that my mother would ask the Police to look for me. I am well, alive and kicking and the Police need not look for me. For peace in my life, I have decided to keep away from my mother for now. She should not make me part of her seeking media attention."

“My siblings and others in my family who care about me without negative influence and abhorrent action know my whereabouts and we keep interacting and communicating. My father, who has supported me and my decisions in every aspect of my life, has been in constant communication with me and he is aware that I am hale and hearty. This is my personal and deliberate decision,” he stated.

On his marriage, the young Obasanjo emphasized that he is old enough to marry and manage his marriage, including to decide what to do with it, if the need ever arises. I don’t want crocodile tears nor undue publicity from anybody,” he declared.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/obasanjos-son-olujonwo-blast-mother-ms.html?m=1

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by clefstone(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
This boy looks like his father's vomit

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by sammysammy111(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why d mama de want draw attention to Dis boy private life nah!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by njideoby(f): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
May be he's been found ( as in lost but found)

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hello Mr Olujonwo,,how is ur paternal sis Iyabo obasanjo,we nairalanders haven't heard from her for a while,our regards to her if u are both in touch.
# Horladstar cares

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by kitaatita: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na him marry the woman for picture? Ah!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by TheFreeOne: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ok bros we don hia.

But em..is it true you absconded from your matrimonial home?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Flexherbal(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
"On his marriage, the young Obasanjo emphasized that he is old enough to marry and manage his marriage, including to decide what to do with it, if the need ever arises. I don’t want crocodile tears nor undue publicity from anybody,” he declared"

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Ekiseme(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why is this news?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by 1shortblackboy: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
nooo wonderrrr see the wife na

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Slikbae: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why would any sane person deliberately stay away from their mother when she's not trying to kill them?

18 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Beremx(f): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2018
That is not his wedding picture. That should be Baba Ijebu's daughter's wedding picture. As for his marriage and his mother, that's his business.
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by ossaisly(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
fun blast
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Moving4: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Lordspicy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
clefstone:
This boy looks like his father's vomit

Kai! you no go smell heaven

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by yvesboss(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
We need him to publicly deny that his wife slaps and beat him

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by jaymejate: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
He's Sounding Childish

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Beremx:
That is not his wedding picture. That should be Baba Ijebu's daughter's wedding picture. As for his marriage and his mother, that's his business.
He married Baba Ijebu's daughter

19 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
mtchww

abeg that snake don vomit the 36million?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Can't he keep his family affairs off the public eyes?!
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by kollinpowel(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
What goes around comes back around. Obasanjo's never mind their own business. Like husband like wife.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
What a family?!
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by new2012: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2018

Just like the mother said, this look fabricated.. The father has coerced this one and stolen his mentality

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by kings09(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
And so. Blast am wit bomb or wat
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by Beremx(f): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
7Alexander:
He married Baba Ijebu's daughter
oh i see!
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
bumi10:
At the backdrop of an interview ex president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo's ex-wife granted Punch News, were she claimed that the ex president is forcing her son to stay in a marriage he doesn't want and that her son has ran away from his matrimonial home since last year, aimed maltreatment, the son has however slammed the mother for disgracing him on air.

Olujonwo Obasanjo, son of ex president has described as “ridiculous” the claim by his mother, Ms. Taiwo Martins that he was missing and that the police should look for him.

The statement dated February 7 and signed by Olujonwo, which was made available to newsmen in Abeokuta, the 34- year-old said he was not missing and wondered why the police should be looking for him at his age.

In the statement titled: “I am neither missing nor lost”, the former president’s son declared that on his own volition, decided to keep away from his mother for now."

“At my age of over 34 years, it is ridiculous to the extreme that my mother would ask the Police to look for me. I am well, alive and kicking and the Police need not look for me. For peace in my life, I have decided to keep away from my mother for now. She should not make me part of her seeking media attention."

“My siblings and others in my family who care about me without negative influence and abhorrent action know my whereabouts and we keep interacting and communicating. My father, who has supported me and my decisions in every aspect of my life, has been in constant communication with me and he is aware that I am hale and hearty. This is my personal and deliberate decision,” he stated.

On his marriage, the young Obasanjo emphasized that he is old enough to marry and manage his marriage, including to decide what to do with it, if the need ever arises. I don’t want crocodile tears nor undue publicity from anybody,” he declared.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/obasanjos-son-olujonwo-blast-mother-ms.html?m=1

family in disarray
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by abbaapple: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
The wife is very ugly just like Patie... jonah embarassed
Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by talk2percy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hhhhmmm. I smell lies and conspiracy. All is not well with this guy-Trust mothers instinct.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is that the picture of him and his mother?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.