Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" (60582 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by smellingmenses: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
self loathing mkpi
prettysolid:
Alailopolo, ode oshi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Just negodu ka idi Anu ofia
smellingmenses:
self loathing mkpi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Temysteve(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
My grandmother was 132 yrs of age because she mind her own business. This stupendious woman is just a probblematic personality to the nation.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by smellingmenses: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
suck ma bleeding puss.y
prettysolid:
Just negodu ka idi Anu ofia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by human293: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
she is not talking rubbish is a suggestion which should be taken into consideration. how can one man loose three wives and his still alive maybe his the most healthiest on earth. one thing i know is things just done happen without a reason and nothing happens over and over again without a reason
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Lastine: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
I no know wetin concern una, you be his family. Abeg who go investigate person wey his wife die for medical reason.. . Clueless kemi

Only God know best Sha, but Kemi too should be investigated, it is the third hair she is doing this month
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by tonguengineer(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kemi olunloyo and thrash are like siamese twins
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by laviecontinue: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Common... shocked shocked shocked be a lady, or at least ACT like a lady.
prettysolid:
This woman talks and acts like a real Yoruba woman, As u see her, u have seen dem finish.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by ay4shizzy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
prettysolid:
This woman talks and acts like a real Yoruba woman, As u see her, u have seen dem finish.
ugly bigot..swear say yoruba penis neva Bleep ur crayfish pussy b4..ewu uganda
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
ti o ba wa ni ohun arindin
ay4shizzy:
ugly bigot..swear say yoruba penis neva Bleep ur crayfish pussy b4..ewu uganda
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Harbeesawlar:
God bless u

You welcome my sister. The smile on your dp can send one's soul to paradise and never return
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by petenweke: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why are you all critisizing her...isn't it suspecious enough? 3 wives all dying consecutively. Until the 4th will die before una go begin perusal the man?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by ay4shizzy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
prettysolid:
ti o ba wa ni ohun arindin
Mgbeke feeling funky..ashawo kobokobo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oya come, omo ale
smellingmenses:
suck ma bleeding puss.y
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Olushauneddy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
Kemi kemi....where are your children??
u should be investigated too...
....Who knows if she too has used her womb for rituals..!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by lordkhalifa(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
I said it yesterday this guy is a ritualist but the wealth is not coming as he expected,

they believe so much in diabolical & traditional powers, charms, native doctors (babalawo) &juju medicine, this is why there are so many human parts factories in the land4 human rituals
WEST fear them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
You are a complete product of rotten sperm
ay4shizzy:
Mgbeke feeling funky..ashawo kobokobo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by sammaking(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
..but true true..
this is vely vely disturbing
..bubu Pls probe this
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by waice6571: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
see senseless Post everywhere.

Somebody died as a result of diabetes with hospital records but you people are talking about rituals.
The worse part of it is the personality of the person that set up the thread.

Where is the difference between you guys and the lunatic that brought the idea .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by paris10: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am appalled by the share ignorance and sentiment shown here by my fellow nairalanders against an opinion not too well far away from the truth. Kemi might be a controversial personality, but my ooh my, she just said what so many people are afraid to say.

Might be coincedence, or perhaps unfortunate that three of Jide's wives have died, this is a matter for the police to consider. If I were the Chief of Police, I would consider conducting a full fledge investigation into those deaths. Not 1, but 3 deaths.

Nigerians dont like questioning the obvious, hebce why we are lacking in so many areas. We shut our kids down any time they ask simple questions. We cant even question RCCG for the fraud they've been committing, let alone rise up and for revolution to liberate us from fraudulent and unjust regimes

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by nzogwu(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
This woman certainly needs serious psycho analysis because the way she flips her mouth is beyond normal.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by iswallker(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
validman7:
dis woman is out of drugs..

since Buhari laid embargo on importation, I tink d effect is biting hard on her..

booboo help her please!

Where is kemi olunloyo domiciled...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Chalatanace(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Me, I and Brainslodge.com hates this woman undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by amtaken(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Henrietta was his 4th wife. The 3rd wife is still alive. He married the 3rd wife (still alive) and the late Henrietta after the death of his first and 2nd wives.

I believe he may be innocent.

Only God knows.

AdaNri1:
I may not agree with her but any woman who agrees to be his fourth wife is very very brave.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by youngest85(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Luxiana19:
Very soon. She will annoy someone that will arrange boys to deal with her.
grin
Luxiana19:
Very soon. She will annoy someone that will arrange boys to deal with her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
prettysolid:

I'm ready to bet that this is how you talk in real life... with no iota of commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by youngest85(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lilimax:
The woman may not be very prayerful' the reason she was used for ritual if it is true shocked
Associate yourself oh ye ritualists, you shall be broken into pieces.
Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. embarassed (Isaiah 8:9-15)

My head is not for sale! smiley

hun! Awon eleyi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by temiprinciple(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think someone should shut dis beach up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
Henrietta was his 4th wife. The 3rd wife is still alive. He married the 3rd wife (still alive) and the late Henrietta after the death of his first and 2nd wives.

I believe he may be innocent.

Only God knows.

yes he may be innocent. I think kemi is just trying to get some attention. But for me as a matter of principle I don't advice polygamy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by phrankjay: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
I stopped taking the old hag serious long ago . still check it, all the heavy words the mad woman pours has never been contested by the accused at least not to my knowledge . its makes you wonder doesn't it? if this woman opens her mouth against me falsely I would have taken legal actions and used every tools in my arsenal to publicly finish her . but the accused remains mute and leave the public who know nothing of what they do in closed doors to battle it out for them. be that as it may I would be ashamed to be related to her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by Tex42(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm! What a loquacious lady(Kemi) ...

There is sense In every nonsense though.

3wives, all dead! Leaves alot to be worried about.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" by MartinsIfeco1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
berylslayer:
Kemi Olunloyo calls for investigation into ritualism after actor Jide Kosoko’s wife died, making it the 3rd time he is losing a wife.

"NOLLYWOOD AND RITUALISM
Actor Jide Kosoko's third wife just died. The light skin bleaching ‪#‎Nollywood‬ actor. This makes it three wives dead. He is now technically a black widower. He should be investigated for ritualism and the occult world. Something I hear is very prevalent in Nollywood."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1043402295747579&id=405398802881268&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1043402295747579%3Atl_objid.1043402295747579%3Athid.405398802881268%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-6489475469121092883#footer_action_list
Aunty Kemi oti mu ginger oremi jeje,ndi ofe mmanu aaaa self nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.