Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead (1920 Views)

Pmb Dead? / Fake Newsss: PMB Dead, Na Who KILL Am!! God Punish Una Paparazzians / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by Taeewo(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2016

1 Share

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by MrKong: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Na hatred go kill some people...you say you want a better Nigeria, that the leaders we had were all bad news...now an upright man is at the helm, trying to reposition Nigeria for greatness and all some never to do well wish him is death?

Whether he dies now or later, it doesn't make any difference to him...in the end, we all die and the truth is Nigeria need him more than he needs Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by tuzeriouz(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Is it by force to recover from ENT infection?

1 Like

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
This is an example of the potential terrorists Nnamdi kanu breeds through his evil propaganda radio. They have been brainwashed to hate their country and become unpatriotic all because of their useless dream of having biafra. Someone wishing the president dead can harm him if he has the chance. This is why Nnamdi kanu must not be released because his freedom is a threat to national security.

Frustrated biafrans sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by thunder74(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2016
That is how a good Christian should reason. Pray for them that persecute or hate you.

4 Likes

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by huntila(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Why would you wish someone's father dead ? Would you wish yours? Enough of politics with hatred and bitterness. Even a 90 year old man will still want to live long.
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by TippyTop(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by rheether(f): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:
This is an example of the potential terrorists Nnamdi kanu breeds through his evil propaganda radio. They have been brainwashed to hate their country and become unpatriotic all because of their useless dream of having biafra. Someone wishing the president dead can harm him if he has the chance. This is why Nnamdi kanu must not be released because his freedom is a threat to national security.

Frustrated biafrans sad

So this girl can be sensible?
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by Jirate(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2016
thunder74:
That is how a good Christian should reason. Pray for them that persecute or hate you.

I am a Christian, I don't pray for people to die, but I pray for any THING that I don't like to Die in a Hurry. Things such As Poverty, Squalor, Sicknesses and Diseases etc.
If Buhari is or represents one of these, Bye Bye to Him.
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by PentiumPro(f): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Biafrans and their hate.
Seun, please it's time you outlaw all these Biafrans on NL. They are no good for this forum. Too much hate lives in them.
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by Taeewo(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Giraffe, ur nomenclature says circa you.
Jirate:

I am a Christian, I don't pray for people to die, but I pray for any THING that I don't like to Die in a Hurry. Things such As Poverty, Squalor, Sicknesses and Diseases etc.
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Come and see where my Bro them are happy that PMB will soon sleep till.....
He won't die, but my country will come to pass soonest...
Amen!!!
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by diegwu01: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jirate:

What if you are the cause or represent any of those you listed.?
I know some people that caused their own Poverty

1 Like

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by diegwu01: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
Biafrans and their hate.
Seun, please it's time you outlaw all these Biafrans on NL. They are no good for this forum. Too much hate lives in them.
Unfortunately, this is true,
Since May 2015, the Reckless hate has grown tremendously
Now i know some of those roles Chinwetalu Agu and Pete Edochie play, reflect the mindset of a lot of those clamoring for biafra. Hating for no reason,
Hating and praying for the destruction of your country just to paint the president
bad. Supporting and encouraging anything that would lead to the destruction of lives, cause civil strife and create public outcry.
they are deeply pained by any success stories recorded by the Nation or the government.

Such hatred would only consume them soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by Taeewo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

Frustrated biafrans sad
Ur name ehhhhh
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by druboon404: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari# let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by isbish(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
In a nut shell, if I understand you well, you aren't much different from that guy that wished PMB dead. To you PMB has caused hardship and poverty, hence he should die.

Remember that leaders are real leaders when they take tough decisions for our future benefit and not the immediate.

Jirate:

Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by carammel(f): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Whoever wishes Mr president dead would die before him. I hope Mr president get well soonest.
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by SirREX94: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Spotted! You need Rehab! Psychophant of the greatest order! Must u bring in ethnical sentiments to all national issues? Mtchwwwwww!
irunooboo:

Frustrated biafrans sad
Re: See The Response Reno Omokri Gave A Guy That Wishes PMB Dead by KwoiZabo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please Buhari should come back and finish this useless tenure he started 'cos I don't want tomorrow Zombies will be saying "had it been he is alive", " Buhari would have been the best president only that" bla bla bla, let him come and complete his tenure O.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Warn Niger Delta Avengers Over Threat To Bomb Abia / Video:pres. Buhari Blasts Gov. Fayose - This Will Surely Make You Laugh / If You Warned Nigerians About Buhari, Show Your Screenshot And The Post Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.