Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pmb Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb Dead? (1710 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / 6 People Who may have wished PMB Dead In 2016 And 2017 / Why It Is Insensible To Wish PMB Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb Dead? by Emmahunk(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2017
I am seriously beginning to get angry at the unwarranted meddling of British journalist Eric Stuart Joyce in the affairs of Nigeria.
At this point my question is, who is paying him?
Nigeria as a Country has been through turbulent times including BH, Chibok girls, recession and lots more. Never for once has this so called journalist been deeply involved in any of this as he presently is in making sure that he is the first to announce his own death (not PMB's).
Nigerians are just recovering from his fake news of Mr President's death and suddenly , he is at it again. Now, he is reminding Nigerians of our right to ask questions about Mr President's health. Mr Joyce, don't you think you should concentrate right now on helping the police to unravel the perpetrators of the recent Manchester bombing?
We are no longer under your colonial rule and as an Independent Country, we know when and what we need to ask questions about without you reminding us. Tell your paymaster that Nigerians are fed up with your bullshit and that we will continue praying for PMB until God restores him fully.
Re: Pmb Dead? by missioner(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
Season film
Re: Pmb Dead? by chinoxstock: 3:05pm On May 24, 2017
Buhari is not dead, he is only sleeping..
Re: Pmb Dead? by odysey: 8:49pm On May 24, 2017
u
Re: Pmb Dead? by odysey: 9:13pm On May 24, 2017
chinoxstock:
Buhari is not dead, he is only sleeping..

i no wan laf....
Anyways I sense Smooth transition.... Swift transformation/Change

2 Likes

Re: Pmb Dead? by tribalistseun: 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
Buhari should resign, no be him papa get NIGERIA. We don't want him. He should be buried in London

4 Likes

Re: Pmb Dead? by Nina4u(f): 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
Orun a re mabo.... To sick to rule.. To greedy to step down..Buhari spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on his medical tour instead of getting these “medical tests” done at the State House Clinic in Abuja shows that the fact remains ....he so preoccupied with his health that he is unable to lead his country..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb Dead? by BeardedMeat(m): 6:57am On May 25, 2017
Is the vegetable still alive?
Re: Pmb Dead? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 25, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Is the vegetable still alive?
Yes he's. A vegetable doesn't visit mosque for jumat prayer.
Re: Pmb Dead? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes he's. A vegetable doesn't visit mosque for jumat prayer.
You are learner. Keep consoling yourself. Jamat presidiot!

1 Like

Re: Pmb Dead? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 25, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You are learner. Keep consoling yourself. Jamat presidiot!
my president is very much alive ,he's not in a vegetable state

2 Likes

Re: Pmb Dead? by BeardedMeat(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

my president is very much alive ,he's not in a vegetable state
You may be right. He is now meat for the dogs and baboons.

1 Like

Re: Pmb Dead? by NuclearWinter: 11:55pm On May 25, 2017
What you should be concerned of is why Femi Adesina or Loretta Tampon face have not responded directly to Eric's tweets but rather went on aimless vapid empty rants blaming Buhari's political enemies praying for his death and hiring Indian marabous.

Is that not the height of senselessness?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W / IPOB Lagos Rally: What FFK Wrote About Igbos In 2013 / Oduduwa Republic Group Reads Riot Act To Hausa/fulani And Igbos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.