Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52985 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by greenermodels: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tripleclick:
rubbish.... d same hillary that destoryed Libya , a musilim country? yu sure yu gt sense?
by the time she's through with Syria, Libya would seem like Paradise to them, she's a war monger to the bone marrow.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kabukabu(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
seye4nii:
Am sure those foks in nija that want Trumps to win just like that guy to win and deport all there undocumented friends in America back to Nija jealousies dey worry u ooo just my view no offence
Trump can't deport illegal immigrants on his own, he needs Congress to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by yinkslinks(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
His not president yet and can never be. his mental
uyaima:
President Trump anyday,anytime.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by johnisaola(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Up Clinton, will never bee USA precedent, we need peace in the world not war, trump can only cause trouble to the world, Clinton she is a peace lover.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by johnisaola(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
I mean trump will never bee USA precedent
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by AkakwaND(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
I feel that Hillary Clinton has more chances of winning the election
though personally I would never give my consent to a lady to rule a country, not to talk of America
in as much as I prefer Democrats to Republicans, she wunt win!
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by bjnice(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
November 2008 all eyes was on the United States of America Elections, not bcoz it is first time election would be held or conducted in US. But the basic reason was that a black man was involved in the race to the White House. A black man whose origin as an American was not by slave trade, neither is father or grandfather an offspring of America, He shook the whole world by his audacity of hope that impossibility is nothing, also gifted in speech and oratory power. It will bin an understatement to say Americans and non-americans were not move by this man(the son of nobody in America politics) Africans(particularly Nigerian) gave him there total support, it was on record that 3 millions Nigerians eligible to vote,voted for President Barack Obama. As it could be tag let support 'Our Son' and d first black president of the United States. At the end of the election Obama won with wide margin, a new political order was set, the White House is no longer exclusive the privileged of the white majority in US again. We all sight a relief that an African American in d seat of power wit promote the interest of Africa's in d global world. Your guess is has good as mine we when wrong. Although President Obama visited Africa during his presidency, but it is of worth of Note, he never make a stop over to the most populous nation in Africa and the most populous black nation on earth. It is equally important to remind us none of his visit to Africa was for the interest of Africans.But rather to further d interest of the American people. During one of his visit he made some statement which it reflects anti-Africa. Like Africa does not need a strong leaders but strong institutions. A reminder also is needed again one the aims of President Obama visit to Kenya was to pressure the Kenya government to allow homosexuality(gay marriage) and many other visit he made to Africa none was truly meant to benefits us as Africans. We cannot forget the negative the impact NATO play in Libya and d consequences we are reaping till today. That is Wat we get from supporting our brothers who art in Washington.My interest is not to throw aspersions on Obama regime but to give us total reflection in the way we seems to bin carry away by the politics of America to the extent that we are now attackin our own brothers and sisters who doesn't support the candidates will are rooting for. Tomorrow Americans we #decide# between Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton. No doubt who becomes the next President of America goes a long way to shape the direction of the world for the next four years.The question i ask myself is Wat gain we the presidency of Trump and Clinton yield to Africa's particularly Nigerian who seem to been more interested in who becomes American president without a second thought if Trump or Clinton presidency will bin beneficial to her mother land. It is time for us to wise up n look forward to develop our own land. I hv already made my choice let d will of God bin done in America elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by poweredcom(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRUMP[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by hollywater: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2016
There's no way Trump can defeat Hillary. Hillary is the next America president. Women got all the power.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by joeeboi1(m): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Report:Donald Trump is leading in 7 states including Ogun currently waiting for results in borno, Kastina, yobe and Kog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by rrikado(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2016
By tomorrow, the ipob members nd wailers will get disappointed.Clinton must surely win by God' s grace

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by KelvinC1(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2016
smellingmenses:
Trump any day....
no be only Trump Na trunk or bump

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nikenry(f): 1:41am On Nov 08, 2016
AkakwaND:
I feel that Hillary Clinton has more chances of winning the election
though personally I would never give my consent to a lady to rule a country, not to talk of America
in as much as I prefer Democrats to Republicans, she wunt win!
This post of yours shows the depth of your hatred for women. I believe you have women around you, you may also have a daughter.

By the grace of God, Clinton will open a new chapter for Feminism in the world. Leadership demands intellectual power, experiential knowledge and will of power to cause the desired change in a nation or institution. It has nothing to do with gender, age or physical strength. We have had several NAFDAC bosses in Nigeria, but records will bear me witness that Dora Akunyili surpassed them all.

Rosa Park was also a great woman whose action led to the liberation of the black Americans. Her refusal to give up her seat in the train heralded civil right movement which brought Martin Luther King Jr to the limelight.

Nigeria as a nation has been under male leadership for over 56 years now. If what it takes a nation to thrive and progress is male leaders, Nigeria supposed to have at least, stopped the importation of food items and formalin injected frozen foods to the country and turn most of the lassitude civil servants to mechanised farmers in Government farms...

I am so sorry to disappoint you, Clinton will not only assume leadership role in America, women will also take elected public leadership role in Nigeria....Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by seunoni34(m): 3:46am On Nov 08, 2016
henrydadon:
wow..i cant believe Nigerian a actually rotting for a psychopath like Donald trump

there is noting presidential about him

he is so unruly.

no experience(Hillary got 30 good years in government!!)

being wealthy doesn't make you capable of leading a nation

Donald has 13 allege case of sexual abuse..he is due in court the day after election for the rape of a 13 year old girl

he is very racist..zero respect for Mexican and African Americans.

zero respect for women (“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”>>>Donald trump
What has Hilary Clinton done in her 30 years of service?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by seunoni34(m): 3:50am On Nov 08, 2016
scholes0:
Some Nigerian people are just voting Trump simply because he is a man, and they don't wanna see a woman/female president.
Egos at work..Lmao

Hillary is 100 times more qualified to be president than that KKK called Trump.... let's not fool ourselves here.
for you to bring the "woman" card means you don't know anything about why people support Trump. It's not about gender.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by seunoni34(m): 4:01am On Nov 08, 2016
abbey621:
When you rely on the media as your sole source of information, it is easy to be misled.

TRUMP's MESSAGE:

1: He is the first presidential candidate to openly call for a border to keep illegal immigrants out of the country. Why? Illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico are more likely to commit crimes like robbery, rape and murder. Since they are undocumented, it is hard for local law enforcements to track them. It is also unfair to those who have been waiting to come into the country legally and are denied constantly, you should never be rewarded for doing things ILLEGAL.

MEDIA'S VERSION:

***BREAKING NEWS*** Donald Trump calls Mexicans RAPIST & MURDERERS. He wants to build a wall to keep people from their families.

TRUMP's MESSAGE:

2. RADICAL Islamists are already present in our country, we need to stop the issuance of visa from countries known to have radical extremism and obligate those countries to come up with a more concrete way of verifying their citizens before we allow them into the US. Also, we need to patrol the local mosque and neighborhood so we can have better intelligence and information gathering before the terrorists strikes.

MEDIA'S VESION:

***BREAKING NEWS**** Trump calls for BAN on all Muslims and threatens racial profiling of Muslim communities in the US.

These are just two examples of how the media which happens to majorly owned by Democratic/Liberal companies are rigging the election for Clinton. ENLIGHTEN YOURSELVES!
God bless you! Most Nigerians don't go farther than CNN to get real unbiased news. It's sad how the media has misquoted everything this man says. I watched that supposed video and didn't see where he taunted any race. I can bet you none of these Nairalanders calling him a racist actually watched the video that made people call him one.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by seunoni34(m): 4:10am On Nov 08, 2016
tartar9:
90% of those likes for trump are from Igbos...always supporting the wrong thing undecided
You're a tribalist and yet you call Trump a racist. What makes you any different? I'm from SW and I support Trump
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by seunoni34(m): 4:19am On Nov 08, 2016
johnisaola:
Up Clinton, will never bee USA precedent, we need peace in the world not war, trump can only cause trouble to the world, Clinton she is a peace lover.
Clinton is a peace lover? Are you being sarcastic?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by hysteriabox(m): 5:00am On Nov 08, 2016
joeeboi1:
Report:Donald Trump is leading in 7
states including Ogun currently waiting
for results in borno, Kastina, yobe and
Kog

Thanks for easing the tension. grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ochobaba(m): 5:16am On Nov 08, 2016
justice2016:
i go for Trump. Trump says things as they are and undiplomatic .. id exciting unusual president

in international system you need to be diplomatic even if you mean otherwise

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Kingsley1000(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2016
trump gonna win
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by hysteriabox(m): 5:39am On Nov 08, 2016
ochobaba:

in international system you need to be diplomatic even if you mean otherwise

Exactly. People say Trump speaks the truth, he says it as it is. But politics doesnt thrive on that. Diplomacy is the bedrock of democracy. I take queue from the actions of PMB. When he went to the international community and "said it as it is" that naija is broke, citizens re corrupt, he drove away investors.
If speaking the truth is all we need in a leader, then we would have had heaven on earth long ago. The few debates I watched and heard, it was so conspicuous that Trump had little knowledge about political dealings, foreign policy and diplomacy, plus the man just didnt act presidential at all- talking at high pitch like an average tout, interrupting anchors, and making threats. I think he is better as a boss over a few than as a leader over a nation, not to even mention America
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by JUHABACH: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2016
kabukabu:

Sure he has debt and what does that have to do about the economic future of America?

trump has NO real economic plan for the future. practically all the policies he stated are either unrealisric or would result in more economic woes for the u.s.
also how can a man who cant properly maximize his private business, hope to manage such a huge and complex economy ?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by NEROSKY(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Personally, I have payed more attention to US election than my own country Politics, Hillary Clinton is going to win this because the odd is against Trump, on the other hand, i want trump to win, so he can see is not all about talk talk talk, rather work work work!!.. he can ask Nigerians about that "change mantra"
He was dragged down by FBI director Commey comment, that he's opponent will not be charged with any offenses, after, he has used the propaganda to Bragg and get cheap points...

Now, what does this long year of US election tells us about United States citizens,
- They have more racist than we can imagine (Only a racist can support trump)

- They have no respect for Women (Only Trump supporter would understand better)

- They want Change so quick that they don't care about who they want to vote in (Personally, i would prefer corrupt Hillary than "fake Trump")

- They don't want politically correct President,( They want someone that will disgrace them in international conference such as G20 etc, because he has basket mouth, always full of pride and spew sh!t!)

- They want someone who is friend with American enemies not allies, Such as Russia, North Korea...

- They want someone who can lie for whole American continent, (He lie and cover it with lie and another lie, with another lie and lie lie lie)

They want divider, not peacemaker (Another word for problems or trouble should be = Trump )

- American depends on Tax, he don't even pay Tax, that's who they want as President..

- They want someone who is his biggest enemy is they words he say... nothing else...

Well, all this are my personal opinion, you can add yours.. You might be wondering why i took my time to write all this, United States has done a lot to my life than my own country evn if i haven't step a foot in US land
- Nero

#HillaryClinton #Trump #USelection #Cnn #Election2016

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by sosy25: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hillary should be in jail?For what exactly my friend?
Dont mind that fool. he now knows more than the FBI that investigated her emails.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Rezponder: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Voting hasn’t even started yet in many U.S. states, but the stock market is clearly “With Her.” So investors are saying that she is the right choice for the market.
U.S. stocks snapped their nearly two-week losing streak on Monday, with the S&P 500 rising more than 2% after nine straight sessions of declines—its longest losing streak since the 2008 financial crisis, spurred by the narrowing of election polls. The reversal came after the FBI said on Sunday that it had found nothing to implicate Hillary Clinton in a new cache of emails, increasing the Democratic candidate’s odds of winning the presidential election.

/p7Fn5n-1vR
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Chilug(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2016

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on
She even called Obama black monkey in their last campaign, yet she claim she is not racist. She should keep lying to herself.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by sosy25: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2016
seunoni34:

God bless you! Most Nigerians don't go farther than CNN to get real unbiased news. It's sad how the media has misquoted everything this man says. I watched that supposed video and didn't see where he taunted any race. I can bet you none of these Nairalanders calling him a racist actually watched the video that made people call him one.
EVEN U? U KNOW NOTHING
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by sosy25: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Chilug:

She even called Obama black monkey in their last campaign, yet she claim she is not racist. She should keep lying to herself.
SHUT UP!
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by raphieMontella: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2016
sosy25:
SHUT UP!
they will just be lying anyhow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Niger Junta Leaders Begin Recruitment Into Militia Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.