Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52991 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Mandu11(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Even if i dislike the manner he talks,but ma heart still goes for "DONALD TRUMP".I like the fuuckin dude
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by 989900D: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Idamond: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Trumpfor2016...that nigeria hypocrite for you hillary can nt save american from d hands of isis nor muslims....usa need strong hand....up biafra
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Idamond: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Trump goes their to make usa great with his money while hillary goes their to steal usa money..standwithtrumpfor2016

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by oyetpel(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
The powers that be will decide today who will be their next POTUS, between a perpetual liar and corrupt candidate or a change professed unusual candidate.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by phenomem(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2016
justflow1:
Probability that hill Clinton will emerge winner in the presidential election is next to nil, because Donald Trump is after the interest of the natives, whole and behold the natives would do justice to that and reject cynicism, hill Clinton is undiplomatic she is just too loose, well, time will tell come Nov 8

What do you mean Trump is after the interest of the natives. In case you don't know, the only native Americans are the red Indians. Every other race be it Hispanic, predominantly Caucasians, blacks, jeez and what have you are all migrants. And yet you say trump is looking after the interest of the natives which by the way hates him. Trump is a ticking time bomb that is about to explode. I cant imagine what will happen should Trump emerge as the POTUS and he is given the nuclear codes. He might just be provoked by Russia, Iran, Israel, Iraq etc and decide to nuclearize those countries. Trump is an non reliable bigot, racist and a liar that is after his pocket. Don't be surprised if World War 3 begins if Trump becomes the president

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by seunoni34(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2016
sosy25:
EVEN U? U KNOW NOTHING
What do you know ?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by emmamadon: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
If una like make una cause quarrel for here, una no fit even campaign for any of them not to talk of voting...mtchew sad

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by oshiokpu(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
He is not intelligent enough yet he is a billionaire..how many billionaires are there in the world. What great achievement have you that qualifies you to call him unintelligent? Smh at your way of thinking
Adminisher:

It is shallow to be attracted to a con man who says outrageous things just to because he says outrageous things. That is anti Christ technique. Trump is not even intelligent enough, deep enough or knowledgeable enough to be US President.
There is depth everywhere. Arab-Israeli issues, Sunni-Shiite, North Korea, Europe , Russia. There are no simple problems and you cannot over-simplify a problem to solve it. Trump is a big joke and embarrassment to his party and the US.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
phenomem:

What do you mean Trump is after the interest of the natives. In case you don't know, the only native Americans are the red Indians. Every other race be it Hispanic, predominantly Caucasians, blacks, jeez and what have you are all migrants. And yet you say trump is looking after the interest of the natives which by the way hates him. Trump is a ticking time bomb that is about to explode. I cant imagine what will happen should Trump emerge as the POTUS and he is given the nuclear codes. He might just be provoked by Russia, Iran, Israel, Iraq etc and decide to nuclearize those countries. Trump is an non reliable bigot, racist and a liar that is after his pocket. Don't be surprised if World War 3 begins if Trump becomes the president
Gbam. Tell the know nothing big mouths on nairaland.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
I follow these debates for fun only. I don't really care.

Naither of them will make America great again... and that, I'm ok with wink
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
I only worry that Christians want Trump. If christianity preaches what Trump represents, then, well angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by doublefreez(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Another mis-informed Nigerian. You dey ruin your country to over-populate another. No dey shame ? grin

i dont understand how i am ruining my country, i just wanna be able to go where ever i want. i am a very patriotic Nigerian, i pay my tax and all
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by oyetpel(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
lolaed:
I only worry that Christians want Trump. If christianity preaches what Trump represents, then, well angry
You are a fool. What about Clinton that wants to legalize Abortion? Her party and current US president legalize gay rights and gay marriage. If you are Christian and you about Trump and not Hillary then you are a fool, ediot. You don't have brain.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nacozee: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Idamond:
Trumpfor2016...that nigeria hypocrite for you hillary can nt save american from d hands of isis nor muslims....usa need strong hand....up biafra
Plz shut and stop linking biafra to that piece sh!t cald trump.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nacozee: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
oyetpel:

You are a fool. What about Clinton that wants to legalize Abortion? Her party and current US president legalize gay rights and gay marriage. If you are Christian and you about Trump and not Hillary then you are a fool, ediot. You don't have brain.
u sound so frustrated i think u might die when clinton wins

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nacozee: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
oyetpel:
The powers that be will decide today who will be their
next POTUS, between a perpetual liar and corrupt
candidate or a change professed unusual candidate.
Oh trump never lies. he is such an angel sent from god to grab pu55ies in US. FOOL
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nacozee: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
phenomem:

Dont mind fools that dont even know who the real natives are. trumps ancestry were migrants from Germany. Now he is talking about immigrants and building a wall like he is not an immigrant. a mad dog and Womanliness grabber
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nacozee: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
phenomem:

Dont mind fools that dont even know who the real natives are. trumps ancestry were migrants from Germany. Now he is talking about immigrants and building a wall like he is not an immigrant. a mad dog and pu55I grabber
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
oyetpel:

Let me not insult you back. Since you were simply practicing christianity by using these offensive words on me. Like Trump like Oyetpel
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
nacozee:

grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by IEDA: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
FINgames:
whats the definition of a billonaire. lets start from there.
billionaire /bɪljəˈnɛː/ noun a person possessing assets worth at least a billion pounds or dollars.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by oyetpel(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
nacozee:
You are the that will kick the bucket when Trump wins.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by justflow1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
phenomem:

hmmmm u can't sit there and call Trump a lier. Americans are angered at Mrs. Clinton for her tenure as secretary of state and handling of issues like the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans. And as u know the consequences of a death of an american citizen, can u remembered the contract that was entered to by Obama with the Syrian president on the safety of Americans he said live on CNN and I quote "if for any reason any of its citizen dies as a result of the unrest in Syria, the whole Syria will pay for it" u can imagine that statement, now check it out Hilary that has exposed the American's to death because of her flimsy decision when she s in the state house. Now becomes The POTUS hmmmm I am afraid. And I am very sure the mei-guo's are afraid too.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump almost crowned!
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by justflow1(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2016
phenomem:

phenomem:

hmmmm u can't sit there and call Trump a lier. Americans are angered at Mrs. Clinton for her tenure as secretary of state and handling of issues like the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans. And as u know the consequences of a death of an american citizen, can u remembered the contract that was entered to by Obama with the Syrian president on the safety of Americans he said live on CNN and I quote "if for any reason any of its citizen dies as a result of the unrest in Syria, the whole Syria will pay for it" u can imagine that statement, now check it out Hilary that has exposed the American's to death because of her flimsy decision when she s in the state house. Now becomes The POTUS hmmmm I am afraid. And I am very sure the mei-guo's are afraid too..... Intriguingly Donald as won the heart of the red Indians (u said they Dont like him) he have won New York the highest dominance of the natives, Alaska Arizona, to mention a few. I tink by now the Americans have known their fates prior to the announcement of the winner
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Oshikoyafrank(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2016
hmm
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump Wins!
...while Hillary won on Nairaland: 1679v1315

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by roolnaado(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Trump Wins!
...while Hillary won on Nairaland: 1679v1315

Trump led until the feminists arrived, America is not all what Hollywood portrays it to be.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ChynoBEATS: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
ikorodureporta:
HILLARY CLINTON. Click 'Like'

Bro the likes u got dint hlp out ,try again in the next election..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Banter1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tripleclick:
Dare not add God in d same sentence with that devil
awon omo wobes, wetin concern you?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ochobaba(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
hysteriabox:

Exactly. People say Trump speaks the truth, he says it as it is. But politics doesnt thrive on that. Diplomacy is the bedrock of democracy. I take queue from the actions of PMB. When he went to the international community and "said it as it is" that naija is broke, citizens re corrupt, he drove away investors.
If speaking the truth is all we need in a leader, then we would have had heaven on earth long ago. The few debates I watched and heard, it was so conspicuous that Trump had little knowledge about political dealings, foreign policy and diplomacy, plus the man just didnt act presidential at all- talking at high pitch like an average tout, interrupting anchors, and making threats. I think he is better as a boss over a few than as a leader over a nation, not to even mention America
you might not be far from the truth but mind you his an economist not a politician and as such he should learn more about politics cz politics prediate economics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.